The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another supr hero rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

another supr hero rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:07 pm

she rushes down to his side*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:00 am

*the sybiot screeches as it falls apart, one piece of it gets away and hides while the rest burn, all the while cody wakes up*

"heh, you think i care about parishing?, this world is betetr off without you and me!" *cody harnesses some of the energy and shoots himself twords the plasma bullets while creting an orb that would eventually become a conteoled mini-black hole
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:00 pm

(Gak! Whats happening? Gees I was away for one day guys and then we get these nice long post.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:12 pm

(sorry li, i was last night, so i had to make dew...srry Sad )
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:58 pm

(Ah it's ok. *Huggles* I'll think of something to work my way back in eventually.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Bastion

Bastion

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:09 pm

"Can't let you do that.." The entity says with a sigh, interrupting Cody's concentration by giving him a blinding headache, and two dark wings stretch from his back, and kick away from the dark blot.
"Settle down, or you go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:16 pm

you bbetter calm down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:12 pm

"I'd ratehr die then let you control me!" he said givening forth all the refusial he could make all the while the symbiot watched wanting to act, but couldent in its weakend state
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:25 pm

i am not after you"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm

"Yeah well you can go ahead and snuff yourself, AFTER, I am back in my own body." The entity responds, it's words becoming clearer now that it has had some time to knit with Cody's mind and body, "Now whay don't you just calm down, and everyone can be happy."
The black wings relax and Cody drops to the ground, just as his feet touch the asphalt the black wings save him from the fall.
"Power, I can see your power.." The beast muses, trying to access the abilities that Cody's mind is hiding from it.

Just as everything seems clear, sirens fill the air and two cruisers appear around the corner at the end of the block. Without control or care for life one cruiser makes a dash at Cody. As it reaches the boy, the sounds of crashing metal and the tearing of steel, fills the air.

Raxor prys his blade from the car's engine compartment, and the multi tonne vehicle slides down the spike to the ground.
"Didn't yer mom eva' tell you to look both ways before crossing the street?" a metalic voice chuckles from behind the razor sharp blades masking his face.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:30 pm

the crimson elementalist launches fireballs at the other cruiser*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:07 pm

*cody struggles to keep the creture out of his mind* "GEEEEET OOOUUUTTTT"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:33 pm

"Bingo"
The blackness arches out of Cody's body, feeling as if it might tear everything out with it. In a single line the being dives into the next closest host, Raxor.
"What???!" Ken cries as the armor over his face receded, the dark spike nailing him right in the forehead.
The force is enough to take the entire jagged black form, right from his feet and flying through th squad car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:52 am

*cody in his weakend state painfully crawls to the church, his back feeling like as if there was a big hole in it---else where the symbiot crawls with him and jumps onto his back, hitching a ride*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:53 am

(((we should wait for lig)))
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 3:11 pm

(ok waitin g for Lig)
Raxor shifted in the shredded back seats of Police cruiser. The telltale cry of an energy pistol charging to fire cuts the silence in stereo, as two angry looking officers aim at him over the backs of their decapitated seats,(Ken's arm blades cut things whether he wants them to or not), only saved from that fate themselves, by quick reactions and the armor around their necks and heads.
"Uh-oh?"
The other cruiser swerves and bursts into flames. A door opens and a flaming body leaps out, screaming into his melting radio.
"Officers under fire, Man down, Repeat, Man Down"
The inflamed man tries to fumble at something on his belt, and holds it to his mouth and face, before crumpling in a twitching mass of scarlet tongues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:32 pm

*cody makes it inside of the church, then falls uncontiouse, thats when the goo spead over his, and connected inside of his body where a huge hole was left, now depending on the sybiote to live cody wakesup in full rage, his mucels bulk, making him more of a hulk than anything else he's ever been before*
another supr hero rp - Page 6 Venoni10another supr hero rp - Page 6 Venoni11
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:16 pm

(I'd like to join, if it's alright with everyone.)
Name: Kevin
Appearance: Six feet, brown eyes, spiky dark brown hiar, black-feathered wings, silver claws that slide around his fingers
Bio: Lived in New York City with his parents until he was 13 when his powers manifested themselves. Lived on his own after his parents forced him out. He traveled across the country doing anything to survive.
Power: Can manipulate the natural energy around him to form weapons, blasts, shields, and can sense energy.
-----------------
Kevin looks up from where he is praying in the church. "Oh boy, this looks bad, maybe if I can knock him out he'll snap out of that rage." Kevin slips off a black cloak and his six-foot long wings unfurl just as his claws slide out around his fingers. He walks towards Cody speaking softly, "Hey there, while don't you calm down and we can deal with this peacefully." He forms a katana of his energy but keeps it near his side hoping that he won't have to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another supr hero rp
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6