The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another supr hero rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-23

another supr hero rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm

Name: Ken
Codename: Raxor (rae-zor)
Appearance: In his human form Ken is an average teen of about six feet tall, weighing about 164 lbs. His natural hair color is a bleached white and his skin is sickly and pale, giving the illusion that he is malnourished and frail. Adding to his albino form is his glowing blood red eyes, that catch the light no matter how dimly lit the area is.
After transforming into his alter-ego Raxor, Ken looks much like a demon from the depths of hell. Covered from head to toe with blades made of the blackest metal, there are few locals on his body that could not deliver a fatal cut several inches deep. In this form Ken weighs an even 400 lbs, and stands over seven feet tall, and bears strength to match his deadly shape, lifting small cars with some effort and destroying masonry and metal with a swing of his keen arms.
another supr hero rp - Page 2 Livingblade
Raxor
another supr hero rp - Page 2 Livingbladehumanform
Ken.

A siren and alarm cries out, and the living blade crashes through a window out onto the street. For a moment he thinks that the chaos in the street is his doing, but then sees the monstrous black being and cringes.
"What the devil?" He cries in a voice that sounds like scraping metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:48 pm

Ite creature gets up and webs ethon throwing him into a building

"take this you overreactive twit!" he shouts in his horrid monster voice

(in the prosses he hit kari's charicter as well)

*he then tugs the two of them wraps them up in webbing*
"leave me alone!"
*and jumps off into the distance panting a little from the heavy hands*

Last edited by on Wed May 23, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:51 pm

Ethan struggled in the webbing. Just then some razzer vines grew and cut him free. He looked down at his wounds already starting to heal. Ethan once more takes flight and decides to see the extent of his mental faculties. Who are you? Do you mean to harm others? He asked using telepathy.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm

*a scream is heard on a building top were venom (holding his head) shouts*
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" in his mind he replies

'you were the ones that attacked first...you made me fight...stupiud scientists can' get me....no more hurt!'

((note: all these are sifting thoughts through the combonation of the symbiot and codys head! there both seperate, yet equal))

ten he shouts "NO MORER PAIN!" into the sky above him
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:02 pm

Razor drops his stolen loot and launches himself at a wall of stone nearby, grasping the sheer surface with razor claws. As he pushes off from the wall he returns to his human shape, and catches a falling female in his arms. The ground approaches too quickly for him to shield himself.
*CRIRACK*
Ken's ankle snaps to an impossible angle as he lands, and rolls, shielding his cargo.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:05 pm

I thought you were going to hurt others. Let me help you. Let me try to take your pain away. Ethan said to Venom's mind while hovering nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:11 pm

"I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!" he says going into central park once more by jumping
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:23 pm

Ethan follows him keeping high and out of Venom's mind short from just monitoring it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:29 pm

*he makes it to a sewer piped, rips off the bars and heads into the tight-fitting stinky mess*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:33 pm

Ethan landed learn the hole shortly after and waited a lil bit before decending into it to keep track of venom.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:59 pm

she stands and dists herself off*
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:43 pm

Ken grimaces and snaps his ankle back into place, stifling a loud curse. A black steel covers his leg forming a protective cast.
"Are you alright?" He asks the woman before him. (Tykari I can't find your character's name) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:50 pm

she is the Crimson Elemantalist is she has the cape on if noty she is kari))
i am fine for the most part"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:01 pm

"THAT'S THE GUY OFFICER!" Shouts the clerk from the store Ken just exited, indicating the direction for the two heavily armed riot officers.
Ken leaps top his feet and tries to run, but his stiff leg weighs a ton.
"Shit I'm boned.." He sighes as the two men rush over with their guns drawn.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:06 pm

stay behind me" she says and tosses 3 boulders at the officers
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:29 pm

Ken limps over to Kari and a blade slides out of his forearm. Just then a pair of energy blasts ripp through the airborne rocks, powder hanging in the air. The two men level their energy weapons at the meta-humans, ready to fire again.
"FREEZE FREAKS!" the higher rank barks.
"Don't hurt them," Ken pleads, with his unchanged hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:34 pm

she hits her hand to ground and wraps the soilders in strong vines* "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:38 pm

"Lets.." Ken agrees and hastily begins to limp away.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:44 pm

sher picks him up and runs to a large mansiion she works at and taes her claok off*
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:54 pm

He watches her closely, and then tries to move his ankle.
*Crinkle*
affraid
"GOD! PAIN!" He cries and collapses on a couch, "Thank you, what shall I call my savior?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 8:56 pm

"with the cloak i am the crimson elemantalist, but without it i am kari a medic and motherly figure"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:03 pm

"I am Ken, the local tabs call me Raxor," he responds politely, secretly thinking about how, if she is a mother, then his adolescent whims about her make him a bad person.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:05 pm

"i am not really a mother i am just kind like one" she says and picks him up and carrie shim to her room
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:13 pm

"Oh well that's...!!!! Shocked " He says but stops short, realizing that Kari responded directly to a thought of his, "I... didn't say anything about.... and what are you going to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:17 pm

well i am just going to take care of your injuries"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another supr hero rp   another supr hero rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another supr hero rp
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next