The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:29 am

"I agree. Theres a rivernot too far fromhere,we can proably wahs them there. I have somedirty diapers to wash as well." I say,blushing as I clean up your bottom and tickle your tail before moving on toyour messy cheeks and cleaning you up
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:54 am

"Thanks. A good wash and a bit of alchemic cleaning should be just the trick." William said with his tails swishing a lil from the tickle.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:21 pm

*finishes up and takes out a white rock, grinding it and sprinkling the resulting powder over your bottom* "Hand made talcum power." *I say as I rub it into your bottom and take out some fresh diapers and lay them underyou, pinning them up and helping you to your feet* "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:43 pm

"Thanks." William said pulling his pants back up and fastening them. "Well lets head off to this river." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:48 pm

"Its right up this bank." I call out as the rushing of stream water is heard and I gulp down something red.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm

"Good lets get there and get washing." Willy said climbing up the bank.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:46 pm

*sighs and leaps down to the river, and takes out a bag, gulping down what looks to be a red stone*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:07 pm

"What the heck are those?" William said looking at the stones curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:56 pm

"Well, When I was experimented on by the humnunculi, they not only made me incontinenet but also depnedenat on red stones. They are an incomplete form of the philosophers stone and I need to eat at least 2 every day." *I say, showing you the stone and taking out a bag for washing*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:08 pm

"Ah. Then I'd say they used part of your soul for something then." William said getting out his laundry. "I might be able to help you with that." William said getting out a diaper to wash in the river.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:11 pm

*nods and starts washing his own dirty diapers*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:06 pm

"Yeah. I'm good with Alchemy. Odds are just a lil bit of your soul got wedged in the gate. Something Like that I can fix easy. cuz it's not your whole soul. All we do is take ya to the gate again. Your main soul acts like a magnet and walla." Willy said wit a laugh as he washed out some of of his diapers.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:09 pm

"Sounds far too simple..." *I murmur as I wash my diapers*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:34 pm

"Well your condition is a simple one." Willy said working his way down to the last few diapers that needed washing.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:21 pm

"Mhmmmmm." *I murmur out as I finish washing my diapers*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:37 pm

"Your's is a case of just somebody messing up." William said finishing washing his diapers too. he then clapped his hands and placed them on the pile and they instantly dried. "I love being able to do that."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:56 pm

*does the same thing, smiling weakly, his eyes glowing red a bit*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm

"There all nicer and clean. So should we make camp ore keep going?" William asked packing up the diapers.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:24 pm

"Well I would suggest we make camp but its still light enough is you want to get some travel in." *I say as i packl up my stuff, my diaper drooping a little*
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 pm

(can I join?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 pm

"Ah lets make Camp. I wanna be well rested for tommarow." William said and walking up to large tree and Transmuting it into a small cabin.

(And sure you can join.)
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Name: Strife
Species: Wolf chimera
Apppearance: Wolf ears and paws with tail, he was created like this and can use alchemy by stomping a paw on something. His fur is a blue silver. Mainly takes feral state (all fours) with Diaper showing
BIO: He came into existence because his former master tried to bring him back to finish a hunt...that was before he tried to command me again. He died mysteriously after that Very Happy. Now I wander aimlessly and in need of looking after, I'm really sweet if you find me in a vulnerable state such as now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Strife wanders around outside your camp a mess and on all fours watching inquisitvely*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:04 pm

Willy sees the wolf. "Well hey there lil guy." He said smiling. He could tell instantly it was a chimera. All be a more animal one.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:07 pm

*Meeps and lies low to the ground paws over eyes scared a bit not in my aggresive state at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:19 pm

"Hey it's ok lil guy. Come here." Willy said kneeling down and holding his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.   FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist. Young Alchemist.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next