The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time of Hardship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Time of Hardship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:11 am

Vicente snarled " do u want another fight..." he pawed the hilt of his masamune strapped to hs back
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:02 pm

Tanner pulls out his katana and slaps Vicente's hand with the flat of the blade. "Behave Vicente, besides we have better things to do with our time than murder this old man." Tanner turns towards the instructor, "I already know what we're going to be doing, but I have to listen to you talk anyways. So start talking you old fossil." Tanner sheaths his weapon and leans against the wall glaring at the instructor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:24 pm

Vicente snarled and sat down hsteing most of these people
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:41 pm

Dacian smirks and pinches the bridge of his nose.
"You guys know each other?!" he giggles and shuffles his hair back and forth, "At least that means we can skip the intros."

"Quiet you.." The teacher growls and raps his finger tips loudly on the hard wooden table, "And if you feel like going home missing some rather essential parts, you can draw your sword again.... Vicente? thats what it says your name is here..Hmm... I know you, you are the punk who runs a little gang around town, or did at least.."

"I don't have'ta listen to you old man, remember I'm not in this unit.." Dacian quips, sounding rather annoyed.

"I can still charge your bones with lightning, or have you forgotten that?" the instructor retorts, then angles his horrid red mask to Tanner, "We are going on a field trip, and depending on how well you fair. We might or might not be coming back, together. Of course whatever happens I'll be sitting here in my desk by next month...."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dacian cuts in.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:47 pm

"Listen teacher I'm not usually this blunt but can we please just skip the cryptic crap for the time being. Where are we going and what are we facing?" Shiro asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:02 pm

"Wilshire, is a little settlement on our sister continent. The local flower and fauna, have been troublesome to a local expansion project, the Mayor has asked Citadel to help out.. Since Headmaster Yipplesnipple, wouldn't dream of sending an actual Magi team, you lot are going instead."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:15 pm

"Ah. But why do I have the feeling the Flora and fauna there aren't the normal variety? Let me guess. We're gonna run into some carnivorous plants and animals that make the ones we normally see look tame aren't we?" Shiro said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:29 pm

" ithink it could be fun Shero...unless your afraid of a few bugs and cuts and bruses..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:41 pm

"No I'm not afraid of that stuff I'm afraid of whats above it on the food chain. Like a man eating plant or man eating anything for that matter. And I like to know what I'm up against before hand so I don't end up coming out the creature's digestive track." Shiro said folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:02 pm

Vicente smiled " thats called fear shiro"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:13 pm

Tanner looks at Vicente, "Your point is? The only people who don't feel fear are fools."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:24 pm

"i only fear a few things...its inhuman not to fear ur right"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:48 pm

"Ah inhuman. Be careful how you say that. The world does not revolve around humanity. No matter how much Humanity wants it to." Shiro said leaning against a wall. He wasn't specist against humanity but he didn't love it either.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:11 pm

Vicente sighed ' i ment those creatures that we concider human like "
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:29 pm

"Well this will be a learning experience for you brats after all. I'll make a note that Dacian fills you all in on Magi specifications regarding outsiders, and their classifications once you get there." The instructor muses examining his fingernails absently.

"A note? You aren't coming with?" Dacian growls angrily, very annoyed that they would be sent out without an instructor, leaving all the instruction to him.

"Feh!" The instructor scoffs and waves a hand at Dacian as if he had said something completely insane, "I have better things to do than take you squirts for a walk. No, my skills are required here at Citadel for the next few days, I will be joining you afterwards to check on what meager progress you failures have made."
The last quip seems to have been aimed specifically at Dacian, as the wolf-boy lowers his head shamefully and falls quiet.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:42 pm

Vicente snarld at the faleure comment but let it slide
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:58 pm

"How someone like yourself rose to any standing of Athurity or power I'll never know. You care nothing for others. Those like you are the reason the world nearly died once." Shiro said in no uncertain terms to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:43 pm

Vicente snarled " yea what the fuck is with u...u faught me when i was weak...now ur a ass"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 10:01 pm

[Might drop out since I have been gone for so long and don't know when I'll be able to sneak on my mom's shitty laptop again, maybe tomorrow, maybe 2 weeks from now, don't know......forgive me.]
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 3:30 pm

"Simple, this old man's weak. And the weak act tough and ally themselves with the strong to survive, isn't that right old man?" Tanner has a smirk on his face as he finishes speaking.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:46 pm

(so sorry things are moving slow, I have a lot of stuff to handle right now IRL, so I am afraid patience is the only thing fo it.)
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:07 pm

[my char kinda died because I lost track of this rp......]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 3:37 pm

Vicente sighed leaning back " you are right...he is weak...weakness is a sin....sins are not forgiveable..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time of Hardship
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5