The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time of Hardship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Time of Hardship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:25 pm

" no i forgot it at home" vicente said smileing
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:30 pm

"Oh. Sorry then. You might try with the armory. I assume a place like this has one. Or maybe one of the students with good earth powers could help fashion you a new one." Shiro said as the vines reseeded and made billow as he laid back.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:33 pm

He looked around waiting for Dacian to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:34 pm

Vicente siged " no it was where i slept hold on" Vicente reached ino the ground his arm turning into water he let it flow to the shack and grabbed his masamune and brought it back so he pulled out his hand and his sword putting it in the sheath on his back " muth better"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 pm

(Expect this to be my last post until Saturday or Sunday. I'm going emerald mining and horse back riding with my parents this week.)

Tanner has arrived at the cortyard where the petrified magicians where. Tanner sat down in the middle of the courtyard and slowly meditated. He reached out with his magic senses and examined the statues, there was a lot of magical residue left on them. He examined the residue closely, it appeared that someone had mixed both earth, and life magic together to petrify them. He also felt some failed death magic. He shivered and stood up, now not only was there a possible attack on the Citadel, but there was also someone messing around with life and death magic. Tanner sighed and walked to his class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Bastion

Bastion

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 8:56 pm

Dacian sits attop the highest spire at Citadel's peak.
"Tanner, you can count on me to take care o' the wee ones.." He whispers, the wind carrying the message to Tanner's ears.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 pm

"Well Vince it looks like your good with earth yourself. My strengths are water and wind. My branch power is nature." Shiro said smiling laying back.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:36 pm

Vicente sighed " no i am pure water and a planewalker...i just send wate through the ground to retrive it"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:45 pm

"Oh." Shiro said laying back looking up at the sky.

(Ok for matter of clarification Who's got what element as there main element? Cuz I chose water in the begining cuz I wanted something diffrent and I didn't think anybody else would have. And it seems now like everybody's using it.)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:57 pm

((water..)) Vicente looked around sighing alittle
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Tanner looks around as he hears Dacian's words and smiles. "Thanks Dacian, I needed that."

((Assuming nothing has changed, I'm Earth; Lig/Shiro is water; Riku/Vicente is water; BlackFire/Nickolas is Fire; and Bastion/Dacian is Earth.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 pm

"Rise! And shine BOYS!" Dacian yells in the first of the morning light, loudly banging a pot and pan together, "LATE RISERS GET NO FOOD AND GET CLEAN UP!"
The stones were still damp and cold from the dew, under his furry paw-like feet, those which no shoe could be made to fit. The dorm rooms all surrounded a courtyard with the windows facing inward, a design from when the Citadel had been used as a fortress against outsiders*. Dacian flinks his hair out of his eyes and bangs his pots some more.
"6:30 CHAPS! COMON WE GOING ON ASSIGNMENT IN A BIT, Do not make me send MISTER YIPPlesNIPPle up there!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:22 pm

Shiro yawned and got up out of bed and quickly got dressed wondering what this assignment might be. "I'm up I'm up." Shiro said with a yawn and a drink of water from his pouch. "So where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:33 pm

Vicente woke early walking out of his shack revenge onhis mind he wanted revenge aginst his gang...for what they did to him
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:55 pm

"I don't know what your assignment is today, but you can expect it to be harsh, seeing as you're all fresh recruits." Dacian jeers and ruffles Shiro's hair, "As it turns out you are all in the same class. Nick, Shiro, Tanner, Vicente, and maybe some others who havent arrived yet.(I meant to include everyone, kick me if I forgot someone). And Lastly and Mostly, yours truely, even though I am a second year student, your team is still one short, so I'm filling in as your point man."
Dacian chucks a basket full of muffins, and some sugary treats of most colors of the rainbow.
"Look we're allready late, so stock up on calories, cuz we probably won't find anything edible untill we get back." The wolf boy instructs as he starts heading to the class, an twinkling yellow stream flowing from his lantern and marking his path. The air fills with the smell of fresh cooked meat as they near the heavy double doors leading into an auditorium.

*outsiders are creatures from within the deep forests, that aren't on any known record, Magi refer to them as outsiders because it is widely believed that these "monsters" are from another dimension.
**Note that it is odd for a Second year Student to be in a First year team, as his skills will likely be double theirs, even though Dacian's full power is unknown.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 pm

Vicente turned away from them " i have better things to do than play magican...i've got control of my powers so i dont ned to be here" Vicente said walking out of the citadel looking for his old gang for revenge
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 6:38 pm

"Control doesn't mean you've mastered t hem." Shiro said Following Dacian and eating at the same time. "Besides I'd like to see whats outside." Shiro plopped another piece of food into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 6:47 pm

"Vicente, you don't wish to prove yourself worthy of your gifts?" Dacian calls, "Or perhaps you are happy with those meager skills."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:28 pm

Vicentes body melted into the ground and he moved insie the earth untill he rose up his masamune in his hands infront of Dacian " meager how dare you...i was the leader of this citys greatist gang...and i will never be talked to that way you litte ingrate"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:08 pm

"The City's greatest Gang. You say that like it means something. A gang in and of itself is a small an weak unit. Being strong amongst the street urchins and strong here are two different things. You think your powerful and no one can stop you. By thinking that you set yourself up to be knocked down. I know I am not the strongest or at the level of some of those here. I know I have limits. I work to improve. Can you say the same?" Shiro asked as they walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Vicente looks at Shiro " quiet...you could never understand how i am or how i think..i know there is someone out there who is stronger than me but i will find that person and cut them in two when i see him...now i have revenge to take...as for u Dacian...get your head out of your ass " Vicente moved past them out into the streets knowing exactly where to go
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:55 pm

READ THIS.

OK Guys we're thinking of restarting this RP from the beginning. Here's a thread on it please read it and respond.

http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com/discussion-forum-f15/Restart-the-Time-of-Hardship-RP-t677.htm
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Dacian sighs and pinches his brow.
"What if I told you that we were going to find an ancient Magik artifact?" He asks with a shrug, "I wasn't supposed to say anything, but we can't go a man short."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:38 pm

Vicente turned around " artifact..." he smiled walking back his secret need for power peaked
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:03 am

Daian smiles evilly and follows Vicente into the classroom, the smell of smoke is thick and nasty.
"Hello Master Valentine," says a familiar slimy voice, ring encrusted fingers tapping the table, as a masked face watched the students enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of Hardship   Time of Hardship - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time of Hardship
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next