The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Tykari
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:20 pm

i liked who i was but he didnt love me, so i choose this form to try to forget him"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:23 pm

"And you think i would, i don't even know you. Just because you became a full Silver Dragon did you think that suddenly i would love you. Thats not how a relasionship works."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 pm

"drake i know this and one of the reasoin s i came in here was to talk to you to find a lil more about you" she sighs "riku i loved him and all but he hated me really, drake, But i want to learn about you beofre i dare try to get another mate"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 pm

"have you considered the fact that mabe i don't want a mate, i have been alone for a every long time Kari. What if i don't want that to change, have you ever considered that??" *opens his eyes and stands up, turning to face her.* "And besides that i mite not live once the fighting starts, and you will be left with is heartache."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:34 pm

ye si have considered all even the possibilty that i wont return either, but i dont care really. If you do not wish just to talk about the possibilities just says so"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 pm

"i don't, im sorry Kari but thats just how i feel right now. And i feel like im being forced into a relashionship and i don't want that. If a relashionship between us dose happen then let it happen on it's own"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:45 pm

drake can we just talk, i am not after a relationship form you. I am going to take viris's advice and just get to know you and let nature take its course of a relationship is to happen"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:55 pm

*he sighs* "I don't feel like talking at the moment, mabe we can talk later. just not now, now if you pardon me. i need some fresh air, and please don't follow me." *leaves the room and walks out side, takes in the fresh air through his nose. Flaps his wings a few times and rises into the air to land on the roof*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:56 pm

Riku looked at Drake " u allright?" he asked floating up to him
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:59 pm

*rubs his tempals with his clawed fingers* "im fine. Just a bit strest out is all."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:01 pm

Riku sighed sitting next to him " about what"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:04 pm

"oh your wife, i feel like she is trying to push her self on me. But don't get me wrong she is strikeing, and mabe the best bet for the continuation of my race. That is if any silvers are alive besides me and her, its just....." *sighs shaking his head*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:05 pm

" she is not my wife anymore drake she gave up being a vampire" Riku said understanding him
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:09 pm

*humphs* "well she was your wife"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:10 pm

" i had no true feeings for her...she was just another woman i turned to try to find someone to spend eternety with" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:15 pm

she sighs and walks back to viris room "riku i was not gonna give it up, i asked you if you loved me before i changed my form, since you said no i changed forms and then i took advice to start taling to drake since i am only other silverdragon that hes meet probally" she says to them telapathicly

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:16 pm

"then why did you chose her, if you did not want to speand enternity with her"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Viris sensed the turmoil around the three. She decided to let them sort things out.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:19 pm

she looks to viris tears in her eyes "why di9d he use me like that"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:19 pm

" i thought i wanted her but i guess not" Riku sighed i know kari...i just fell away from u
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:23 pm

Viris came over and gave her a hug, trying to comfort the scorned dragoness. "I think Riku's confused. He probably never had true love, or it was ripped away from him." She says.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:23 pm

"riu i wish you had not played with my feelings like that, i have lost my only daughter to you" she says to him tepephaticly

viris he wanted a child not a loiver really, and drake wont even talk" she says to
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:26 pm

Viris didn't know what to say. She continued to hug her, doing what she could to aid Kari.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:30 pm

Riku sighed take ashi...she is ur daugheter after all
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:33 pm

"riku she is ours she will stay with you as long as i am allowed to see her" she tells him telpathicly

"viris thans for all this" she says leaning on her
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next