The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feudal japan....with a twist RP

Go down 
+2
terry
Riku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:16 pm

((yup read it and ur in)) Riku sighed standing up " im bored...i'll be back" he said running off
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:25 pm

Name: Hideki Matoshi
Appearance: He is 5' 7" and wears a dark kimono, his black hair pulled back into a ponytail instead of the traditional topknot, wearing socks and wooden sandals, carrying a katana and wakizashi in his sash, and has an otono in his robe pocket in case he has need of it.
Bio: He is a wandering ronin, his master having died in battle as a result of the demons, and he lives off his wits now, having nowhere to go.

He was crouched in a tree overhead as he watched the small gathering walk by, and jumped down silently behind them as one of them runs off.
"Forgive me for invading, but were you talking about demons?" he asked in Japanese with a nervous bow.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:31 pm

Riku stopped at the top of a waterfall looking down at the sharp rocks below he smiled wondering if he jumped off the cliff would he die?
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:30 pm

ko-ya mi sighs, feeling bored now
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:15 pm

"Were you?" he pressed slightly, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 pm

"yes they were, but now our little half demon walked off. But it's not like i care any way he can do what he wants." *tosses a stone in the river, watching it scip.*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:20 pm

Riku smiled drawing his masamune cutting down a tree and floating it on the river close to the end of the waterfall he smile and rode the tree down the waterfall smileing and yelling happaly as he fell through the air and when the tree hit the water he lept off of it and onto the bank smileing
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 pm

"your quite the show off arn't you." *he says looking at Riku, lounging on a rock*
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 pm

Name: Sava
Appearance: 6 feet tall, brown eyes, wears light leather armor, spiky brown hair, wields a katana
Bio: A half-demon, keeps his half-demon nature a secret, helps other half-demons when he can
---------------
Sava is sitting up in a tree and watched Riku go sailing past. "Oh young ones are so strange...it's a shame I don't remember what it's like to be young." He jumped down to the ground hoping that Riku wouldn't be insane like many of the other half-demons he'd tried to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:05 pm

Riku smiled mentaly setting the long he had riddeon on aflame with black flames as he smiled " im not a showoff"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:17 pm

"That's debatable." Sava walks forward one hand resting on his katana hilt. "My name's Sava and it is a pleasure to meet all of you." He bows.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:20 pm

" its better for the spirit trapped in that tree to die than to live at the bottom of a lake" Riku said bowing back to Sava " im Riku Hurasame"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:27 pm

"And im Ryu Hitoshi, pleasure to meet you. And im at your dissposal, for a price."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:32 pm

Riku looked at Ryu " a demon hunter working for a half demon...my appologies for the term Sava"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:38 pm

"It's alright Riku, I long-ago accepted being a half-demon." He turns towards Ryu, "I have no need to hire a mercenary, I can take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:44 pm

Riku sighed sitting near the edge of the water tossing a rock into it
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:51 pm

Sava concentrates on where Riku threw the stone. A fountain of water shoots up with the stone balancing ontop of it. "So what's this I heard about a quest to alter time?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 pm

Riku smiled " cool trick* Riku cut outword with his short katana cutting the water in half
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:01 am

Sava smirks, "That's cool huh, well what about this?" A jet of water blasts out of the river, slamming into the rock which is sent flying. Sava catches it as it falls.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:08 am

"what's up and you half demons showing off, just because you have powers and we human's don't." *shakes his head* "i sware."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 am

" and yet humans fear us for our powers?"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 am

"It's possible, but there must be something else that they fear." Sava turns back towards the river having gotten used to such behavior long ago. He throws the stone back into the river.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:28 am

"Me fear you, Ha! thats a joke. i have killed meany of your full demon breathren. i fear no one man nor demon, for they all fall to my blade."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 am

Riku sighed " but i bet you never fought with a half demon"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 am

"Riku, do not engage in combat with Ryu. The loss will drive him to despair. You also have much better things to do with your time." Sava turns towards Ryu, "I suggest you stop, if you attack either of us we will both fight you, and you will die horribly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal japan....with a twist RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next