The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feudal japan....with a twist RP

Go down 
+2
terry
Riku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:43 am

"there is no profit in killing you. You have nothing to fear from me, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:49 am

"I am not your friend, not yet. And I definitely don't fear you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:49 am

Riku sighed rubing his back " fine"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 5:14 pm

"Ah, so, what is this about a quest in time or some such?" he asked, not amazed at all at what they did with the river.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:39 pm

ko-yami buttons up his long coat and flips up the collar, when he's finished he looks significantly more demonic.

he finger's tenhu's sheathe, thinking...

"this seems so slow.... how to speed it up a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:08 pm

Sava stares at Ko and breathes in his scent. 'He's different, only I don't know how he's different. It's amazing what happens to half-demons when they finish aging.' He's thinking. He looks closely at Ko and projects his thoughts to him, 'What is it that is so different about you?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:42 pm

He watches them in curiousity, not really minding being slightly ignored, waiting patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:18 pm

ko-yami mindcasts back at you, his voice booming in your head, "i am the ancient. i am the bolverk. i am the emeritus."

he looks over his shoulder at you, and speaks clearly, "mindcasting when theres no emergency is rude. besides, if my aura bothers you you should have just walked over and said something."
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 pm

"It's just been a long time since I've spoken to someone, I've grown used to mindcasting. Your aura doesn't bother me, I was just curious." Sava bows in a submissive manner, "I offer my dearest apologies."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:36 pm

-gets a silly grin on his face-

"it's alright, i'm used to it by now. just make gives me a bit of an itch when i'm not expecting it"

he scratches behind his ear
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Sava raises an eyebrow and mumbles, "Okay, a little insane, could be fun." He looks around sensing the animals moving around. He sits down and begins meditating.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:37 pm

*sighs softly, board out of his mind as he sits on a rock*
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:38 pm

He sits back on a rock as well, watching, no one really noticed him so far, so why interrupt?
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Sava sniffs the air and grimaces as the smell of burning reaches his nose, "I guess you'll just have to fill me in later. There's a fire somewhere nearby, I'll go check to see if anyone's caught in it." Sava jumps up into a tree and starts jumping across the tree tops towards the smell of burning.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:39 pm

"i have a question. Has any one heard of Hitokiri Battousai?" *rests against the rock he is sitting on*
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:08 pm

"kenshin kohai? yeah, how's he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:30 pm

"Hitokiri.....The man slayer?" he asked, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:24 am

"i would think... bloodsaoked. this is the time period before he quit is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feudal japan....with a twist RP   Feudal japan....with a twist RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feudal japan....with a twist RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4