The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)

Go down 
+7
david_in_diapers
Tykari
razzie_bunny
rinonno
Sasha Nekosune
Baby Dio
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:56 pm

Ok Here it is everybody. Come here and learn the ins and outs of RPing. Well I'll let you take it away now Baby Dio
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 1:48 pm

"Thank you Lig, This is Greatly apreciated."

Well Now everybody, It has come to my atention that most here are quite new to the concept of " A Second Line " Meening making a scentence long enough to have a comma and a full stop.

So here today and any other day if need be I am going to give to you the gift of paragraph Rp's.

Let me start with this........

"Give me an action to seeing your daddy come home after work"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 1:57 pm

Ok I'll go first.

Balt smiled from his playpen as he saw his dadddy walk through the door. He raised up his hands to be picked up. "Yay! Daddy back!" He said voice full of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:07 pm

Lig wrote:
Ok I'll go first.

Balt smiled from his playpen as he saw his dadddy walk through the door. He raised up his hands to be picked up. "Yay! Daddy back!" He said voice full of giggles.

Actualy In your first try you've nailed it Lig, all you have to do Is put a comma where you've put the second fullstop and your grammar would be spot on.

See thats a basic Line In Rp but still it gets the point across with feeling than just ( "Daddy!" She yells )

Im Not picking on anyone here, just using an example. For I Love you all and would hate to hurt any of you.

When Having Offered a teat to Kari in the Alien Rp , Kari puts down " Drinks".....

And I think this should be a second point to work on.

"Would anyone else like to work on that point and give a Longer Reply?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:34 pm

*cody layed there, bored silent, then he heard it...the screeching of the door, his foxy ears perked and his bushy orange tail waged, he immedialtly Jumped up and ran to the door* "yay Daddy Kirk is back!" he says grasping onto kirks pant leg wraping himself around it tail wagging with a smile spread across his muzzle

(answer no. 2)
*codys tummy grumbeld as he licked his lips, seeing the bottle that his daddy made for him, he wiggle in excitment as kirk came closer with the bottle in hand "alrighty kiddo" kirk said sitting next to him, cody immediatly crawls into kirks lap, forcing kirk to craddle him, then cody opens his mouth wide ready for the bottle. Kirk puts the bottle to codys mouth, who immedialy starts to nurse on the bottle, sputtering a bit, kirk rocks cody as he nurses on the bottle*

Last edited by on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:40 pm

"Well Done Kiru!, Thats fantastic your all doing so well!"

"If you keep up at this rate Ill show you Double Action Posts" ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:42 pm

(note i edited for your second quistion mr. dio! *smles in his desk, tail wagging, but trys not to be a teachers pet*)
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 3:49 pm

"Eathers fine.... But if youd let me point out a fault, you used the word bottle a little too often."

Heres My edits: Note how although im refering to the same thing i use Different words to describe it sos not to keep repeting myself.

*Cody layed there apon the floor watching Tv bored as there was nothing on , soon to hear The creak of the door as a tall figure walked threw the opening into the hallway shadowed by the light of the sun behind him. Cody's little foxy ears perked and his bushy orange tail waged as he immedialtly Jumped up and ran to the door to Great this familier face * "YAY! Daddy your home, Kirk Is Home!" "He Meeps and Squeeks in joy, grasping onto Kirks pant leg and usig his tail to letch on tightly with a blissfull Bark of exitment *

*Codys Little tummy grumbeld as he licked his lips in seeing the bottle that his daddy made for him, wiggling in excitment as kirk came closer with the milk in hand* "Alrighty kiddo" Kirk said sitting next to him. Cody immediatly crawls into Kirks lap which ends up with kirk Picking him up to cradle him, leaving Cody with his mouth wide open ready to suckle apon the Bottle teat. Kirk soon puts the bottle to codys mouth and immedialy the younge pup starts to nurse on the bottle, sputtering a bit as he gets a little to exited and chokes apon the milk. Kirk could only rock him soothingly and coo's down to him as he held the container of liquid nourishment to the pups lips and let him take it in as he felt comfortable~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:06 pm

(*takes notes* "Tank ous teacher!!" *smiles*)
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:28 pm

"Yous two are actualy ok at this, Its Kari we need to get in here mostly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:30 pm

( T_T )
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:32 pm

((i dont think ill do good here im to used to im style rps.))
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:40 pm

KiruWeathers wrote:
( T_T )

Im not talking about you Kiru, your pritty good at this. Im talking about whoever played at the Fem puppy In the Rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:42 pm

(i know...kari's my Girl Friend though, so take a small bit of offence to it...nothing to be worryed on your part)
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 6:12 pm

KiruWeathers wrote:
(i know...kari's my Girl Friend though, so take a small bit of offence to it...nothing to be worryed on your part)

>,< Dude, I am soo Sorry. I had No idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 6:30 pm

its alright
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 6:34 pm

So....... Im a way, Its settled.

Kiru and Lig are rather tallented within Rp's and I realy dont wish to offend anymore.

So Unless anyone needs more help on the matter im rather happy to continue with the Alien Rp.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 6:38 pm

Please do continue it. I've really gotten to like that RP. I think it one of the most creative ones we've got up.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 2:23 am

if i could give an tip, the usage of paragraphs can be useful at times, i hate having to look at crammed sentences.

""Rinonno glanced into the night sky. She seemed at ease as the moon gleamed back down.

"There's something mystical about a full moon....." she said to her older brother.

"Indeed, there is" Guno said in response.""

The most noted thing about paragraphs,

1. You start a new one with the subject or area changes

2. You start a new one when the speaker changes
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:43 am

Are you asking that I stop my paragraphs? o.O
Back to top Go down
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:35 am

Meh, its just a small technicality issue thingie. Though it kinda really boils down to personal taste when you're Rping with someone, I guess. Some peoples better at the one liners, an some like to write mini stories an stuff ^^ I know this's probably been all said before, i'm not sure, its too early an I haven't had any coffee >.<
Myself, I know i'd kinda personally get bored with jus writing one liners back an forth, i've tried it, I really have, but I kinda see rionnos' point a bit, some people jus don't really like reading all too much.

Though theres just one little problem that stands out like a sore thumb, some times writing one lined paragraphs like that can take even more skill and effort to do, because things can become boring, hollow, and in the worse case scenario, ..even a little pointless to continue..
But in an un-biased standpoint, theres really no 'wrong' way to Rp, cause as long as you an your friend/ friends are having fun, thats what its all about, right? ^^
Experiment with different styles, practice, an never ever give up. ^^
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:41 am

"The Master Has Spoken" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:52 am

kari smiles at her daddy from the playpen she was in with a soajked diaper* hewwo daddy, mes gwad yas made it home" smiles happily and giggles, holds her arms up to her daddy who had just walked in the door from work
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:56 am

^.^ Very Good Kari , Your Getting to be a Clever Little Pup.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:58 am

i am better at this when i am not in physical pain in rl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next