The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)

Go down 
+7
david_in_diapers
Tykari
razzie_bunny
rinonno
Sasha Nekosune
Baby Dio
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:01 am

Tykari wrote:
i am better at this when i am not in physical pain in rl

"Oh Poop! , Whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:02 am

you try to concentrater when you have a torn ligament and the bones in your lower right arm are broken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:11 am

yeah, im trying to see if i can get a crawl apointment
Back to top Go down
razzie_bunny

razzie_bunny

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:17 am

Rping when injured? *raises an eyebrow an gives a lil nod* Though very noble an stuff, please don't push yourself too much. *kissses the boo boo an tries to makes it a lil better*

I did that once when I sliced my finger really bad >.< but.. I guess if it takes your mind off of it, do as you must, but please dun hurt yourself for us, I promise we'll still be here when you're feelin better ^^ *nuzzles an nibbles*
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:18 am

blushes* thanks but i need to
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:19 am

blushes* thanks but i need to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 10:20 am

oh nonsense kari, id stp rping her until youd get better!
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 11:11 am

this is the only thing that helps me
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 1:36 pm

Baby Dio wrote:
Are you asking that I stop my paragraphs? o.O

nah, i wasnt targeting anyone in specific. and soemtimes you dont WANT to stop your paragraphs, there are cases where you might not need to, or itll seem appropriate
Back to top Go down
http://gunosaguki.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 2:39 pm

alrighty then kari, if it helps you, then i shall keep posting 4 u
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 2:31 pm

ok ill try now.
*sees daddy and is excited* yay! daddy's home.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:08 pm

I'm gonna reopen this myself to help the people on board with there RPing. No offense but some of you guys need work on RPing. So come here if ya want some lessons.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
StarBrightCub

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 11:22 am

*peeks in nervously*

Hi...

I saw this thread and it seems like a miracle! I'm pretty new to this kind of thing , and...well I kind of don't know how to 'act' like a littlefur.

My persona is 3 years old, a red fox/yellow lab hybrid. I'm not a DL, but am ok with those who are. Someone on another site is very graciously drawing my avatar now, so I'll get that as soon as its done.

But the thing is I just don't know how to behave right. I've so conditioned myself for so long that any thing 'too little' for me should be avoided like the plague. Now I'm having a lot of trouble...

Is this the right place? Can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 pm

Well you really could have put this in our Personal section. But it's ok. Well it's hard to discribe how to act like a lil kid for the RPs. But I'll see if I can help. The easiest thing is to try toddler/baby talk. You basically replace 'Rs' with 'Ws'. And 'Vs' with 'Bs'. And you also drop some diffrent word use. I'll give ya an example.

"Yays daddy home. Daddy ou was gone fow a weally wong time. Wewes ou go ta?"

Thats a good example their. I'll find a how to talk baby talk thing for ya sometime and link ya.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 1:54 pm

whiles ligs tips are good, dont try to over do the toddler talk. sometimes it can be a little hard to translate
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
RyanTRabbit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 7:51 am

Notes from great teacher Largo ( Largo is my nickname at school.... everyone has started calling me it..cause I am a major leet nerd..but yeah)

Babytalk is not required for babyfur roleplaying, it can get difficult to read and type.... instead of typing out all the slurs in the speech, it is a lot easier to type the following

"Yay! Daddy's home!" Cried the excited young wolf pup,slurring his speech slightly as he crawled over to the much larger wolf in the doorway to his nursery.

I personally have issues reading baby talk, so I much prefer my method..but anyway....

Great teacher largo Tip/lesson #1.... come back for lesson 2 next week, kiddies
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:14 am

*Marcus, a little baby green hedgehog, was walking inside, knocking on the door softly. He was hoping that he didn't interrupt the class, but was also hoping for a refresher course. He wanted to get everything right in the world of role-play and yet he hates to see himself fail in the eyes of others by doing the worst thing ever, destroying the purpose of role-play itself. He climbs up on a cushion behind the other babies and just watched as the learning went on, hoping not to be seen with his face covered with his hands, but can hear what was going on*

'this school is my only hope... I better not cause trouble so I'll just watch untill anyone here says otherwise.'

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : improvement)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)   Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing school. (Learn how to do it here.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2