The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Beta smiled and hugged Jolt back with a smile trying to get steady on his feet. "Well this is kinda diffrent. It's....nice." Beta grinned looking down at himself still naked. "Um I think maybe I should get diapered before I make a puddle."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Jolt giggled a little and nods, "Yeah, we probibly should." He takes Beta's hand. "Ok then... Where is a caretaker and a diaper changing station?" He asked, mewling a little as he looked at Beta, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Berto finnished making copies of the brodcaste and then returned to skirmir with a small box and a note and handed them to the lion

the note read
When I was watching the tape there was an agreement that this side could allow potty prisoners to have potties, the box I gave you will self distruct and turn to ash as soon as you touch it but it will first register your paw prints and bio signature to a bathroom I have hiddion near my crib.

If you go to my crib and touch the right hand corner and it will vibrate your molicules to just the right wave leangth to pass through the wall infront of you. Behind it you will find a bathroom complete with shower, diaper dispencer, automated changing table and yes a toilet. Just don't tell max about it and remember to completly destroy this note.

Oh and to get back out just walk through the wall agian.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Rory was standing guard outside.Making sure on one trepass.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Rai shuts down the communications and locks it, looking around the room."So everyone, get a good nights sleep, cause tomorrow could bring anything." He says as he yawns, his diaper drooping and messy and distracting from his attitude.

Nick chuckles and looks at the lil toddler as he smiles."well well, what shall we do with you? I bet lig would love it if i brought you to the meeting."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:56 pm

"Yup get some rest and I want everybody combat ready tomorrow. That means DNA lock diapers and stun pistols. Just in case." Lig told them as he got up his own diaper sagging too. "Hey Rai. I'll change ya if you change me."

Slen hissed and squirmed in your arms definitely not happy about any of this.

"There's a changing station over thee on that wall. Max installed an automated changer into the system so the station itself can change you." Beta told Jolt as he started to walk over towards it unsteadily.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:40 am

"Sure thing Lig, but what about our lion friend here? He has not been registered into the group just yet, and does not have any DNA lock diapers as well." crosses his arms across his chest standing next to his lion friend, who he has grown quite fond of.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Name: Sanagi Kaigo
Species: Fox
Allegiance: Neutral/diaper friendly.
Appearance: Dark maroon fur, white running up from just above belly button to lower neck. Wears an old camo military shirt & hat from his father's Marine days, as well as a pair of blue sweats over his diaper. Has an odd thing for pilot-style sunglasses. Probably to complete the look.
Bio: He wears diapers whenever he can find them, roaming the no-man's-land between the two factions. Was never originally potty-trained since he lived in a town that was neutral to the entire conflict. However, he had to flee when the town was overrun by the Potty faction, and has been living off the land ever since. His main weapon is an old SVD he sometimes calls Ella, modified recently to take the current stun ammo after he ran out of his traditional munitions spooking any Potty patrol he came across. He can seem to be rather cold and curt, and can even come off as mildly psychotic, although he's friendly enough once you get to know 'im.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Rai smiles wearily at lig, his heavy duty diaper not having had a change all day as he sighs."That sounds really nice lig. Sure. Oh and drake.." He says, standing up from his chair and rummaging in a pocket before tossing him a plastic keycard."If your worried, take your lion friend down to the main computer and get him put in the system." He says as looks at lig."You first for a change then?" He asks

Nick chuckles and then gently rubs the toddlers belly."well for now i think you need to take a nap, while i finish up some adult buisness." He says with a smirk as he carries slen to his old office which has already been redecorated into something resembling an office for nick with a playpen, changing table and crib near the desk as he puts slen down in the playpen."now be a good boy while i work." he says, settling down at the desk
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Just then,Vixie wakes up and lets out a loud scream.She remember what happens to her at the facility.She grabed her knees and was in a fetal position and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm

(Roight then, and so I begin..)
*leans back in his chair, watching the main street of an abandoned town from a balcony high up on an apartment structure, yawning in boredom* "Still no sign of any Potty soldiers. Wonder why exactly they've stopped coming through...Ah well. Might as well go in and change." *gets up and heads in the room to change his diaper*
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:32 am

(Now that I'm a bit less paranoid, I might as well rejoin)

Tired of waiting, Ire stands next to the wall between Vixie and him.
"Take a good look at yourself, 'I will not fail', that's what you said back at the base, wasn't it?... Hmph."
He paused briefly and then used a more authoritative voice.
"And not only did you fail, but you WILLINGLY switched to the enemy's side."

He then examined his cell for any possible flaw.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Seeing the exchange between the pokemorph and Drake the lion nods once more in thanks. "Thank you all...for your acceptance." he said with a soft smile. This was the keystone he had been hoping for. He was now among friends.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm

*a while later, roams down to the town, scavenging for any food left over in one of the stores* "Why haven't I left?" "Because, that apartment's a good place to hide and pick them off from." "No, not that. There's gotta be someone else out there still alive. Survival in numbers." *picks up a can and looks it over, tossing it in his bag* "And why would you ever want to meet another person? Most of 'em are loons, anyway." "...said the fox who's talking to himself." *breaks up at this and passes through a short laughing fit at the lunacy of the conversation, then heads back home with a full bag of cans*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:42 am

Rai nods to lig and shakes his head."All right eveyrbody, I want us all in bed at a decent time tonight. those of you with night gaurd shifts, your off the hook."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 am

"Make sure you guys are well prepared tomorrow. There's an old saying 'Hope for the best. Prepare for the worse.' That's what we need to do." Lig nodded to all of them as Beta led the way with Link over to a automated changing table and got diapered. "Now come on Rai and lets both go get changed."

Slen meanwhile at the other base sat there in the play pen pouting. He managed to get up on his feet and take a few woddling wobbly steps before falling back on his padded rump with a groan as he heard the loud crinkle of the hated garment.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 am

Rory was still guarding,he start to wet his diaper.He goes inside to the others to get diapered too.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Skrimir tugged softly on Drake's arm, trying to get his attention. If he could get put into the computer he could become a full member of the team. That would spite his old company badly and grow closer to the members around him, thus giving him the comfort of acceptance he'd been yearning for since sneaking in here and getting caught and forced into diapers in the first place.

"Drakey?" he asked before realizing it. "Can we go downstairs now?" he asked softly, wanting to be registered as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm

[*Light bump* 'ey, who's up?]
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Smiles at the Lion, hearing the 'Drakey" part. "Sure we can, im sure you want to be apart of this team as soon as you can. So lets go." turns and leaves Lig's office, heading down the hall and goes down a flight of stairs to one of the computers.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:31 pm

He nodded and followed you eagerly, glad to have finally gotten your attention so he can be put in one of the computer systems and be legalized. "Thanks..." he said softly before blushing and cleared his throat. "Umm, once we're done here...I might need a bit of help getting used to being totally comfortable umm..." He fidgeted a bit, looking a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Looks to you and chuckles, slipping a claw into the leg of your diaper checking you. After a moment removes it and smiles softly at you, "I will be more then happy to get you comfortable and settled in." flicks his tail as he opens a door to one of the registere computers.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:51 pm

*Blushes heavily* "That's not exactly what I meant..." he said as he leaned in and whispered in your ear. 'I mean get comfortable using my diaper...' As he straightened you could see the red tint on his cheeks as he fidgeted again, more noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Nods with understanding, "Use the computer over there, and get regestered and i will see what i can do for you. It is really not hard to use a diaper, but for you it must be."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Skrimir nodded and headed to the designated computer, starting to fill out the information asked as he began the registration process, whimpering a bit as he felt his muscles tense, knowing he'd soon be a dirty lion...He wasn't sure how that'd feel but he had little choice in deciding if he wanted to be one or not. "You've no idea..." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next