The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character lounge. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:27 am

Lucario shakes his head and begins laughing. Lig just made a HUGE mistake charging Ninetales alone. At least he knew her well enough that she'd play fair (or as fair as a fox with nine incredibly talented tails can).

"GOTCHA'!" Ninetales corws triumphantly as several of her tails beging twining around Lig. "You know what I do to those who challenge me for me plushies? I TICKLE THEM!" That being said, Ninetales begins using her remaining tails to tickle a helpless Lig, making sure she can hear him if she goes overboard and has to stop. While she loves to tickle cubs, she hates it when she ends up making them cry if they don't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am

Rory gets to a tall branch of the tree and sits on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Lig giggled and squirmed in the tails. "Marcus! Hehehehe. Get a sword from da toy chest and Heheheehehehe. help! Hehehe." Lig told h im as he kept giggling being tickled and a slight wiz sound was heard as Lig wet his diaper still giggling with a smile.

Warren noticed the green sparky that came off of Berto and wondered what it might be. He just shrugged it off and watched the cubs play holding him.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 am

Xenon gazed up at Raiken, unsure of how to answer as he continued to whimper "...it hurts..." was all he mustered up to say, finding a little comfort with his ears being rubbed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:07 am

"Myah!" Kaela cried out with a light whimper. she closed her eyes and suddenly she teleported and landed in the plushie pile with an eep. she poked her head out curiously. "Myah?" she glances around confused and alittle disoriented.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 am

Rory was watching the birds fly by while sitting on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

He nods at him and stands up."Luc, Im gonna find something for this lil guys tummy." He says, holding Xenon in his arms as he walks to the bathroom and sits Xenon on the counter, rummaging through the medicine cabinet and then taking out a small bottle, pouring out a spoonful of it."Here this should help. Open up." He coaxes

Nick Nidoking meanwhile has wandered out to the backyard and looks up at Rory, whistling to get his attention
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Rory hears some whistling and looks down and sees Nick Nidoking and wonders who this is.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Marcus then zips off to a nearby toy box and had immediately zooming back to get to the pile and poke Ninetales playfully.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Neptune, still sitting on the couch with Riolu in his arms looks at teh cub. "Uhm... whatcha wanna do?" He asks, kind of nervous at being left in charge of a cubby.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Riolu simply sits himself a bit more closely to Neptune. "I'm always up for a bit of cuddling. No need to be so nervous. I don't bite."

Lucario shakes his head when he hears Riolu and mutters under his breath, "Says you. You might not litterally but you can still be an irresistably lovable pain in the padded rear."

Ninetales smirks when Marcus pokes her and temporarily stops tickling Lig, only to wrap him firmly in a few of her tails. It'll feel like a really warm hug to the liger. Ninetales smiles and picks up Lig's fallen sword in one of her tails and growls playfully at Marcus. "Why aren't you the bold lad? How's about trying to cross blades with me instead of attacking me while my back is turned." Ninetales lays the toy sword against Marcus's until the hilts are touching. As an after thought, she losens her tails ever so slightly so that Lig, if he tries hard enough, could just squeeze and squirm his way out of the (surprisingly cuddly) embrace of her tails.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 am

Marcus was then engaged in a play sword fight with Ninetales. He makes his way against her with a stuffed toy from the pile in other hand.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 am

(Hmm, I'd like to join into this sometime soon =o anything I should know firsthand?)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 am

(From what I can tell, some of the cubs are playing with Ninetales, the one in charge of the place, while only a few of them are taking a nap or playing with someone else)
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 am

Xenon leaned forward and sniffed the medicine presented to him. Turning away from it Xenon shook his head "I dont wanna...its gonna taste icky..." he said trying to disregard his tummy ache.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 am

((Noone noticed im in the pile of plushies? o.o i teleported there.))
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 am

(Alrighty then =3 well I read the whole thing so I think I got an idea of what's up. Most people in here know Kin, but I'll refresh some memories!

Kin's a 4 year old golden furred Half-red fox, half fennec fox with white fur from his cheeks to the base of his tail, a white tail tip, and black paws and ear tips. he's got cerulean blue eyes as well. His ears are slightly longer than a red fox's because of the fennec background, but not really as long as a Fennec's.

he's very shy a lot of the time, even sometimes with people he knows very well. He can be quite playful though, as well as mischevious. He's very, very affectionate too, he always likes a nice fuzzy snuggle...and changes *giggles*)

The little gold fox yawned, stretching as he woke up in a crib, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them, before looking around, having forgotten how he got in the crib in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 am

Lucario finally spots Kaela in the plushy pile and goes over there (while avoiding Marcus and Ninetales) and fishes the cub out. "Hey there little one. I thought Warren stuck you in a crib? Better get ya out of the way before Ninetales get's tackled into the pile on top of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 pm

After a nap that could have taken a little longer, Nido wakes up again when he hears all the commotion that should be very close. As he sniffs the air, he smells a lot of unknown furrs.
He's always been afraid of strangers, and so is he now. Nido starts to cry softly...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 pm

(Well Kaela you were in the nursery when you teleported plus most of the characters are already interacting with each other. )

Lig giggled and finally squirmed and wiggled until he managed to get loose from the cuddly tails' embrace. Lig giggled and scampered quickly to the plushie pile an grabbed a plush dragon taking notice of Kaela snoozing in the pile.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Rory hears someone whistling and looks down and see Nick Nidoking and wonders who this is.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Kin stretched once more, before starting to climb the rails of the crib, getting to the top and slowly letting himself down the other side, before losing his grip and falling on his padded behind. "Oof!" He grunted, rubbing his butt and standing up a little wobbly.

"I wonder if there's anyone else around..." he mused, looking out the door down the halls shyly before padding down one end, not sure where he was headed
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Berto rested quitely in warrens arms and continued to dream.
First about sailing in a giant creek in a black wing tip shoe and then switching to a new dream where he had to build a sky scraper out of marshmellows so the dying spider that lived in his kitchen cabbint could see its life long dream come true.

And then berto began to dream he was wearing a catapiller suit and was crawling up a pile of plushies to see a pirate about brushing her teeth.

At this a catapiller plushie in the real plushie pile glowed green with energy for a short time then began to move all by itself and crawled towards the cubs and the pile
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm

"Myah!" Kaela says her tail curves up as she lifts her legs a bit. her appearance at the moment was almost like a mew. She smiled at Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Lucario just smiles back and says, "You're a cute one aren't you?"

Ninetales notices Lig's escape and laughs. "Well! The bold laddie escaped now did he? Comere you!" with that, one of Ninetales's tails begin reaching for Lig to take hold of the Liger again. Meanwhile she's continuing her match with Marcus and decides to cheat a bit. Using one of her newly freed tails, she sneaks it behind Marcus and begins gently tickling the backs of his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next