The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Character lounge. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 am

Rory smiles and wraps his arm around Nick.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

Ri pokes one ear out fully as he feels Raikan rubbing his ears reassuringly. "You really don't mind?" He asked still somewhat muffled from being curled up. Ninetales meanwhile continues to hum to Marcus but it's obvious she's laughing at the situation between Raikan and Ri as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 pm

"I like the kind with all the vegatables on it!, that kinds my favorite what about you?"

He asked looking a luc and waiting for a response as he got himself the slices he wanted

"um... I think we might need plates so we don't make a mess though...."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 pm

The old daimyo bows in thanks. "Father of this family are you?" he asked, chuckling as he watched the creature pet the little one to reassure it. "The older I get the older I feel...I remember when kits this age helped out the family and other such things...but I'm not sure you want to hear about that." he said with a half-smile as he pulled a pipe from his pocket. "May I?" he asked questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:39 pm

(To riolu: Weeelll I'm just out till Zee gets back x3 unless someone rescues me from plot hole land XD)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Marcus was being very calm now and just snuggles one of Ninetales' tails. "Ma-ma." he cooed.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 am

the book flies from terry's pocket, claming over his eyes, the pages covered in bold print sanskrit. he laughs, "yes, i CAN see that. but i told you before, we're on a search and rescue deal, not a--.... what?" the hand that pulls the book from his face is scarred on every visible inch, he closes the book with a snap, "has anyone here seen a really tall fox in a red surcoat?" he suddenly looks very tired...
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Rai chuckles and gently continues petting Ri."Mmm I guess you could call me that. Though a lot of them tend to call me uncle." He looks at the pipe and frowns a bit, thinking about your question for a moment."Mmmm well I Don't mind it, but could you please smoke outside? Don't want the cubs to start coughing."

He then turns his gaze on Terry."Now I cant say that I have but you look like you need rest."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Ri uncurls instantly and pounces up onto Raikan's shoulders with an excited, "YAY!" and drapes himself on his shoulders. "Thanks Rai. I never knew a daddy and nobody else back home seems to fit the bill."

Ninetales's ghost dissappears when Marcus tries to hug it. She wakes up and walks over to let him hug her real tails and smiles at Raikan. "Apparently we just seem to have that effect on cubs."

Luc pulls out a slice for himself and then gets a couple paper plates. Setting their selected pieces on it, he askes Berto, "Want it heated up a bit buddy? Or do you prefer it cold?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 am

Eliwood then spreads his wings and tries to lift himself off the floor, but for some reason he can't manage to fly...
"D'oh, hraka! I could have seen that coming. My wings are smaller as well, but they seem too small to fly." Eliwood then cramps up in anger for a moment, and it looks as if he is going to breath fire. He aims his mouth up to spit it out, but the only result is a small puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 am

Kin wagged his tail as he came back from the nursery alone, looking around for someone to play with. He spotted Terry, padding over to him and giving him a shy poke, a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

Rory snuggles beside Nick.He was feeling better knowing that Nick is with him and was glad to be out of the house knowing that is still wierd there.

Last edited by Little Rory on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 pm

"Maybe we thouwd do thomething which doesn't incwude fwying?". Chimour asked giggling as his wings slowly stopped beating as he landed back down on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Eliwood, grunts to himself: "By the Black Rabbit of Inlé, WHY did this happen to me?"

He then turns back to Chimour.
"Yeah, maybe we should. Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm

"How about hide and seek?". Chimour asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 pm

"That would be a little boring with just the two of us, right? Maybe we should gather some more cubs then..."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:32 pm

"Okay thounds cool". Chimour said smiling.
"I wondew which cubs can join in". Chimour wondered to himself a little.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Berto looks at luc and then at the pizza,
"I think I want mine warmed up"
He said as he activated his powers, fire slithering out of his mouth into his right hand curling into a sphere and a ball of electricity forming in his left.

He then brought the two spheres together which then made one bright hazy cloud as the turned to plasma and he sent an arch right down the center of his pizza slices microwaving them instantly with only a faint black scortch mark down the center.

"what about you, you want your pizza warmed up?" he asked his eyes as well as the rest of his body now glowing with the purple light
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

terry giggles, and suddenly turns and licks you "kyu!"
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 pm

the kit wagged his tail, smiling affectionately at Terry. "Hiya!"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:45 pm

"Nah! I'm good." Luc said before rolling the pizza up. "Don't try this okay?" Without waiting for Berto to answer he sticks the rolled up slice in his mouth whole, chews it up and swallows the whole thing in one gulp. "Mmmmm. That pizza was tasty."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:58 am

"I know you from somewhere, stranger," he says, his tail a silver blur behind him.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:19 pm

"Very well..." he replied, slipping back out the door as he lit the match with his fangs and leaned against the wall outside, blowing smoke rings as he looked at the sky, musing. "I shall remember that..." he called.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 pm

He giggled softly. "you do? I dun...but you feel like a good person so I wanted to say hi..."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Rai looks at Terry."What makes you think you know me?" Hbe asks curiously as he gently strokes Ri's back as he sits on his shoulder.

Nick murrs and snuggles into Rory, holding the smaller cub close to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next