The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Character lounge. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:13 am

Flare tells Nocturn, "dey cowld bwe incontiwent!" giggling. it is a good thing nothing was in his diaper at the time, because he wet heavily. fading balloons on his huggie were disappearing. (luckily, his diapers are perfectly leak-proof.) he paid no mind, and kept building.
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Marcus is using the extra pieces that were unused to make the other half of the pyramid. He was also giving ear to two different views on the Lego men involved.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Rory looked down at the tall grass that is around him.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Zee-Zee makes his lego man walk through the doorway that Flare made, as he considers Nocturne's suggestion. "I wouldn't wanna never be children..." he muses, standing up to add more pieces to the pyramid. "You gotta be a baby first, so it makes you look grown-up and clever when you stop being one! Like me! I'm not a baby," he explains to anyone who might not be sure about that, pacing from foot to foot and ready to make a dash to the potty as soon as he can tear himself away from the fun. Then he notices that Flare has produced a big bunny from somewhere, and wonders aloud "Is that a magic bunny?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

Marcus is almost finished with the other half of the pyramid that Lig been making.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:41 am

Flares diaper was still swelling, and he said, "no, silly!:smile: i store him in my nappy, but somehow, i always get him out before i go wee-wee. why you no wear diapees? you be great in dem. you be smart still. i know a lot, i've seen a lot,

"i am 25 years old mentally, but i still have a baby body with baby needs. don't know why. but i like to play with other babies, and i like being a baby, so i like being this way. AJ, over there, likes it, too! we get along well.

"i know how to do a ton of things, and i am great at strategy and other things like that. i win lots of games, but i don't gamble, or anything like that. i feel those kind of things are wrong." he kept building, and he stopped piddling. he scooted around in his diaper, making a squishing noise. AJ said, "okay, Flare, time to change you." "okay!" said Flare, clutching his bunny as AJ took him to the private changing room.

he laid out a blue changing mat, unstrapped Flare's diaper tapes, lifted Flare's legs, wiped Flare clean, powdered him, and slide a new, Pooh style diaper on him. it had a line that turned a different color when wet. AJ returned with Flare and put Flare back with Lig, after disposing of the dirty diaper and stuff. "looks like someone else's kid needs a change, too." said AJ, pointing to Lig. (wasn't he soiled earlier? and also, Flare is the full size of an adult Scnouser dog. he stands up to your knee on his two back legs. on all fours, he is half that height.)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 am

Nocturne listens to the continued talk about age and diapers, loking down and busying himself with sorting more pieces, probably not needed for the nearly finished pyrimid. He didn't want to give up that clever title Zee-Zee had given him by getting in on this topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 pm

"Oh cools. So your kinda like one of those grown ups that gets turned back into a cub again only you've always been one but your smart as a grown up. Cool." Lig grinned as he finished up his side of the Pyramid and then tilted his head at AJ's statement and looked down at his diaper to see he had indeed wet it without even noticing. "Hehehee Guess I am lil soggy"

"Oh he's only wet. Trust me those Pawpers can handle a lot more then that. Sides Lig usually doesn't like to get changed right away." Warren said looking over to the younger cubs playing.

(Oh and Flare. Lig wasn't messy before. Remember I essentially restarted this RP when I had Lig and Warren walk back into the lounge. And You don't have to use your own characters for diaper changes. Part of why there are multiple caretakers is so that someone else can change you.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Rory jumped in the tall grass and walked through the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 am

(i didn't know it was completely restarted, because i am used to continuation. i am sorry i made lig need a change. i now completely know i should never on this site use someone else's character like that. and by the way, i am one of those babyfurs who feel uncomfortable about having someone else's character changing my character's diaper. my characters normally change themselves.

for this specific rp, however, i wanted my character to have a caregiver. i didn't feel comfortable about some other person's character changing mine's diaper. it feels weird. i also fear somebody will be too graphical about the change.) Flare wants to put the seperate halves together, but he first asks Lig if he is ready.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 am

Finished with his half of the pyramid, Marcus was getting it over to Ligs half to get the whole pyramid complete.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Zee-Zee giggles and claps his paws. "Yeah! Join it up together and it'll be all finished! We're super amazing great builders! Come look, everybody!" He giggles at Lig and smiles at AJ. "I don't ever need changing, cause I'm a big squirrel!" he says, holding the back of his pull-up to prevent an accident.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Nocturne smiles and watches as the cubs push the segments of the pyrimid togeather, ajusting his glasses and lending a wing by lining up the edges of the pieces. "Looks good to me." The owl says, shifting into a kneeling position and putting awway the sorted pieces before watching them link the structure togeather.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

(Alrighty then understandable. ^^)

"Yeah lets get it all put together." Lig nodded with a grin as he got up and began to put the pieces together meanwhile as he squatted with a light fart sound escaping before the seat of his diaper expanded and filled.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 am

Rory looked at the house through the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:12 am

AJ, not noticing what Zee-Zee's hands were doing, *snicker!* tells Zee-Zee, "i have heard big squirrels love to be tickled!" and give him a good, safe, tickling! (don't ask why, but AJ loves to tickle kids, like me! i hope this isn't being too controlling of another's character.)

Last edited by Baby Flare on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Zee-Zee squeals and wriggles with a big smile. "Heehee! No tickles! Squeeeek!" he giggles, not noticing that he's wetting and messing his pull-up. "Heeheeheeeek!" he gasps as he suddenly feels warmth down there...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Marcus is now helping in getting both halves of the pyramid assembled. "Yay! Come together!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Nocturne continued putting the unused parts away, blinking and looking about at the now 3 cubs who had wet or messed their respective clothing items arround him, the owl squirming a little. "you... you okay Zee-Zee?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm

(Tickleing is fine Flare. ^^)

Lig giggled as he finished putting the pyramid together and saw Zeezee getting tickled like that. "hehehe. You okay ZeeZee? Did da tickle monster get ya."

Warren meanwhile laughed lightly watching the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Kyle yawns walking into a room full of cubs and toddlers.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Rory was still outside sitting and looking thriugh the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 am

Zee-Zee blushes and backs away, trying to hide the big bulge in the back of his shorts with his tail. "Um, I'm okay! Big clever squirrel escapes the tickle monster without accidentally pooping his pants or anything like that!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Marcus is helping Noctune put the extra pieces away, thinking the cleanup is easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

He just decided to go sit in the corner and ends up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next