The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character lounge. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:13 pm

(Im realy sowwy for getting lost again)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm

(Id owtay.)

Marcus tearfully looks on and was hearing every word of what the dragon was doing here, but had wondered about Nido's difference, and now knows why.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 am

Lig giggled as his tail was pounced on the way to the couch. "Hehehe. Hey! Hehe You always love pouncing my tail."

Warren smiled and nodded. "Hey it's no problem. Change a lot of cubs. And yeah that could have been bad but oh well. It's happened before." Warren shrugged as he took away the soaked diaper and started to wipe you up front and bottom humming as he did. "Powder or oil?"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 am

Lucario is starting to relax a bit now that the change is underway and smiles sheepishly up at Warren. "Either one's fine. But since my robe and pants need to be washed first, I better do something before I go out in just a diaper." Lucario blushes viibly and takes one of the crests and turns it on himself. With a small flash, a tiny Lucario was laying on the table waiting for Warren to finish up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Rory watched more cartoons.

Last edited by Little Rory on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 pm

joey stands up and helps rai to his feet

"lets see if theres a grown up around here" joey replies
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm

"There is now." Ninetales says as she taps Raikan with a glowing tail, returning him to his normal size. "Unless he still wants to be a cub. Then I can easily accomodate him."

Ri looks up at Raikan with a look of discomfort. "Think you can help me get this diaper off Uncle Raikan? I think that might be easier than pulling them out of a diaper that's ruined anyways."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Marcus crawls over to Eliwood.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Sasha snored lightly as she had fallen asleep due to tiring herself out.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 am

Rory watched as the other cubs were coming out on Ninetales's pouch and was glad he wasn't in the pouch with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Eliwood mutters to himself: "What could have gone wrong? I'm sure I followed the instructions, but that doesn't explain why I am here, let alone where my clothes are..."

He then turns to Marcus. "Oh, hi little one. I was just talking to myself, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm

"Awww. Your a lil version of yourself. Hehe your cute at this size." Warren smiled and powdered Lucario up humming softly and then slid a fresh thick diaper into place. He then taped it up expertly. "There ya go Luc all done. And you look pretty cute like this I might add." Warren said letting Lucario down and gave him a gentle pat on his padded rump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm

*giggles* ish juss too much fun! *pounces more with crinkle abound*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:56 pm

With only Sasha left sleeping inside, Ninetales closes her pouch and walks over to a couch. Hoping on up she curls up and falls into a light doze. Chasing all those cubs had worn her out.

Lucario just laughs. "Thanks Warren. I always feel a bit more at ease being babied at this size." He looks down at the crest in his hand and gets an almost Ri'ish smirk on his face. "You wouldn't happen to want to be Lig's twin again now would ya'?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Rory sees Ninetales lie on the couch sees that see is tired.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 am

Rai nods and slips out of the pocket dimension, then reachs in and pulls Ri out of the pouch, rubbing his head."All right then lets get you in something more comfy." He says as he carrys the Hybrid over to the changing table and stands him up on it as he begins untaping it

Nick looks at the young dragon."I dont know but do you prefer underwear, diapers or trainers?" He asks as he carrys him over to the changing table, stansding next to Rai
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 am

"Thanks Uncle Rai." Ri says with relief as the diaper comes off. "That's much better. Glad Hiroki wasn't here to see that. She'd never let me live it down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Eliwood is surprised as Nick picks him up with ease.
"I'm way too old for needing diapers, mister." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:44 pm

joey looks around for a place to nap stilll being quite wet
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Marcus, though not noticing that he may/not bare resemblance to Nido, hugs Eliwood as he cries softly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Rory turns around and watched more cartoons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Eliwood turns to Marcus with a smile as he hugs along. "Easy, little one. No need to cry."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm

"Hehehe. Know what else is fun? Liger pounce huggles!" Lig giggled and pounced Kiru and hugged him as he crinkled too.

Warren smiled and thought for a moment. "Well it would be nice but I think I'm still needed around here as I am." Warren said with a smile and lifted Luc down to the floor. "Now then your all set lil buddy."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Rai nods and puts Ri into a fresh diaper, patting his fluffy butt once he is snuggly diapered."There ya go bud. what ya wanna do now?" He asks hefting him into his arms and stepping away over to the couch

Nick looks at eli and marcus and scratches jhis head."So trainers then? Or should we just find you some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Ri smiles up at Raikan. "I don't know really. I'm good just being right here for now." With that he snuggles adorably closer to Raikan in his arms, his wagging tail crinkling cutely.

Luc nods at Warren. "Then I'll try to make sure Ri doesn't get ahold of on of these then. Don't need that kind of panic around here now do we? Thanks again." With that he runs off downstairs and looks around at everyone, wondering what exactly he should do at his current size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next