The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lig's life.

Go down 
+2
BabyBunny
Lig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 1:42 am

Well I've decided to put this story up here too. I'm not sure how many of you have already read it but it's gonna be here.

Lig's Life.

"That was great!” said the little liger Lig.

"I loved that roller coaster with the water blowers!” said Lig running his paw trough his wet main. "What was your favorite part dad?"

"You mean besides the part where I got to sit down?" joked the lion driving." I guess I liked the haunted house they had."

"Yeah I liked that too." Lig said tossing some chocolate candy balls in his mouth

"Yeah that was fun but I thought you were going to squeeze my arm off honey." Said Lig's mom the tigress.

Lig blushed at that remark.

"I wish Warren could have come." Said Lig just a little sadly

"Yeah I wish your brother could have come too. But he had to go get that part for the O’Neal’s car." said Lig's mom

"Maybe we can come back some other time with him. I know he'd have fun." Said Lig's dad turning on the radio.

Just as he turn the radio on a big sixteen wheeler came speeding down towards the on coming intersection. They reached the intersection just a second before the truck.

"Frank" Legs mom began.

Crraaaashhhhh!

"Of all the days that part could have come in." Warren said working on installing that part war the O’Neal’s car.

"There we go all done." Warren said sliding out from under the car.

Just then the phone rang. Warren walked over and picked it up.

"Hello this is Warren Weather of Weather Auto shop can I help you?" Warren answered as he had the last thousand times.

"Yes Mr. Weather this is Dr. Randle down at Saint August hospital we need you down here right away. " said the doctor.

"What happened? What’s wrong?” Warren asked getting a little nervous.

"Your family has been in a car crash. Please just get down here as soon as you can." Said the doctor.

"Of course right away." Warren said hanging up the phone and running out the door.

Warren got in his Navigator and drove off for the hospital ignoring several STOP signs along the way.

"Oh please god let them be all right." Warren kept repeating that the whole way.

When Warren got there he practically sprinted for the information desk.

"Hello I'm Warren Weather. I got a call to come here." Warren said out of breath.

"On minute please." Asked the fox sitting behind the desk as she looked it up on her computer. "Oh yes here it is. Go right down that hall fourth door on your left. The doctor will be waiting for you."

Warren jogged down the hall and trough the door and saw an orca doctor standing in the hall with a clipboard.

"Are you doctor Randle?" Warren asked urgently.

"Yes and you must be Warren." Dr. Randle said.

"Where are they? Are they Ok?" Warren asked.

"Mr. Weather please sit down.” said the doctor gesturing to some seats along the wall.

Warren nervously sat down knowing this couldn't be good.

"Well the crash was between your parents’ car and a sixteen wheeler." the doctor began. “The driver of the truck is Ok except for a concussion and such. But your parent's car took the worst of it. You mother and father died on impact."

At this point Warren's emotions just went down hill.

"Oh god no. no.” Warren said putting his face in his hands. Then it hit him. Lig.

"My little brother what about him is he ok." Warren asked almost in tears.

"Your brother was lucky. He got through it. He has a concussion, a hair line fracture on a rib, and some nerve damage." the doctor said.

"Nerve damage?" Warren asked concerned.

"Yes. It's not that bad though. But it’s in an area where the nerves conceited to the bladder and bowls. So he will probably be incontinent."

"Can I go see him?" Warren asked desperate to see him.

"Yes he's just inside this room. But please be quite he's still unconscious." the doctor told him.

Ok first part up. There's plenty more to post but I want to know what ya think of this part. So comment if you would.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 11:35 am

ah, i remember this one, very sad at first!
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 12:17 pm

Wow...that was cool! But very sad at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 8:55 pm

Ok heres the next part for ya all.

Warren was about to go into Lig's room when he remembered something he wanted to ask the doctor.

"Oh Doc just one more thing. Lig will probably want to know when he can come home." Warren asked.

"We’d like to keep him overnight for observation. Just in case. You can take him home tomorrow." the doctor said.

"Alright. Thank you doctor." Warren said entering Lig's room.

Warren's heart sank as he laid his eyes on Lig. He was laid on the bed with an IV in his arm and some bandage around his head. Warren was sure Lig's fur concealed quit a few bumps and bruises. Lig also had a pained look on his face. He's probably remembering the crash. Warren thought.

Warren sat down in the chair and held Lig's paw. When he did Lig's face seemed to soften. Warren just stared at Lig. He looked so small and frail lying there. Warren knew that Lig's body might heal but he knew the most grievous injury could not be seen or measured.

Warren had no clue how to tell Lig about mom and dad. He knew Lig would be crushed. Maybe even feel guilty that he made it but they didn't.

Another thing Warren wasn't sure how to tell Lig about was his incontinent. Really how do you tell someone about that? Especially in the mists of this. Well it probably wouldn't too terribly upset Lig. Lig had been a bed wetter for years and it didn't bother him. He'd help Lig through this. All of this.

Lig shivered a little and Warren covered Lig up a bit more with the blanket. When he did he noticed that they must have diapered Lig as he heard the blanket whisper against it.

A few minutes passed by silently as warren just held Lig's paw and stared at him. Then his cell phone rang and Warren quickly answered it not wanting to wake Lig.

Hello" Warren said sounding near tears.

"Warren it’s me Tallia." Said the Siberian tigress on the other end. "Are you Ok? I heard over my dad's scanner there was a car crash involving the Weathers."

"Yeah I'm fine. I wasn't with them when it happened." Warren said now with a combo of exhaustion and sorrow.

"Warren what's wrong you sound terrible?" Tallia asked with concern in her voice.

"Tallia....My parents....didn't make it." Warren said shedding a few tears.

"Oh my god. Warren I’m so sorry. Is you little brother alright?" Tallia said.

"He's got a concussion, a fractured rib, and some nerve damage." They say he'll be fully incontinent. There keeping him over night for observation. I'm staying with him.” Warren answered.

“Where are you? Can I get either of you anything?" Tallia asked as she picked up her car keys.

"We're at Saint August. And yeah could you stop by our place and grab Lig's plushy Bushy? He should be on Lig's bed." Warren said.

"Sure thing Warren. I'll be there as soon as I can." Tallia said getting in her car.

“Thanks Tallia. See ya soon." Warren said hanging up.

Twenty minutes later Tallia showed up at the door to Lig's hospital room.

"Here. This Bushy?" She asked holding out a stuffed Liger with a bushy mane and a small caller beneath it.

"Yeah thanks." Warren said with sadness in his voice.

Tallia walked over to the bed and tucked the plushy under Lig's arm caringly. She had such kindness and lone in her eyes as she looked at the sleeping cub. The same kindness and love that made Warren fall in love with her.

"I got us something to drink on my way up." Tallia said showing Warren the two cokes she had got from a vending machine.

"Thanks Tallia." Warren said with a weak smile opening his can.

Tallia opened her can too pulling a chair up next to Warren. She Leaned over and draped her free arm over his shoulder.

"He shouldn't have to go through this. He's only eight it not fair." Warren said in flat tones.

"He'll be Ok. He's got his big bro to help him though it." She said voice full of compassion. "And I'm here too....for both of you."

Tallia could see the pain in Warren's eyes and knew he was putting on a brave front for Lig.

"Thanks Tallia. I appreciate it. A lot." Warren said.

A few hours later Tallia had fallen asleep. Warren couldn't though. He had too much on his mind to fall asleep.

"Mmmm." Lig murmured starting to wake up.

"Hey Lig. How are ya? Ya feeling Ok?" Warren asked tenderly to his lil bro.

"Uaa.....Bro what happened? Where am I?" Lig asked weak and confused.

"You, mom, and dad were in a car crash. Remember?" Warren asked. "You’re in the hospital now."

Lig shuddered remembering the crash and hugged Bushy closer as he sat up. As he did he noticed an odd yet familiar feeling around his waist.

"Bro am I wearing a....."Lig trailed off voice weak.

"Yeah. You see when you were in the crash you got pretty banged up. A concussion, fractured rib, and the nerves that control your bladder and bowels were damaged." Warren said.

"So I'm gonna hafta...." Lig trailed off again.

" Yeah. But look at the bright side. You can finally see a whole movie and not miss anything." Warren said with a weak smile.

Lig giggled a little at that.

"How do you feel?" Warren asked.

"Like a big bruise." Lig said sourly.

Lig started to look around and realized his parents weren't there.

"Bro where's mom and dad? Are they Ok? Are they in another room?" Lig asked innocently.

Warren slid his chair closer and held Lig's paw a little tighter.

"Lig it was a real bad crash. A truck driver fell asleep at the wheel or something." Warren began as Lig's eyes got wide. "Mom and dad did....didn't make it."

Lig's eyes started watering with tears.

"You mean they.....both..." Lig started but couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Yeah. They did." Warren said now sitting on the bed with Lig.

Lig's face contorted with grief and loss. Tears started to silently escape his eyes. Lig buried his face in Warren's chest as the flood gates opened. Lig just clung to his big brother and sobbed as Warren rapped his arms around him. Warren cuddled and hugged his lil bro trying to comfort him. Lig curled onto his big bro's lap holding tighter to Warren and Bushy.

Tallia stirred from her sleep sensing movement. When she woke up she saw Warren sitting o the bed with Lig sitting in his lap crying. She could see a few tears dripping down Warren's face too.

Tallia got up and moved the IV stand so it wouldn't tip over. Then she sat down next to the two ligers and rapped her arms around both of them. Warren looked up from Lig and mouthed thank you to Tallia. She jus smiled at him and started stroking Lig's mane.

"Mommy made him for me." Lig said out of the blue still crying. "Bushy I mean. She said she put a little bit of her heart in him so a little piece of her would always be with me." Lig paused for a moment more tears creeping into his voice. "And daddy made Bushy's tag. It says ‘Bushy on the front and on the back it says Our little champ's and below that Lig. Daddy said it was so a little piece of him would be with me too and close to a piece of mommy." Lig finished as the last of his words caught on his tears.

"Then you should keep him close and remember them so they'll never really be gone." Tallia said putting a much kindness into her words as possible.

"And don't forget I'll still be here for ya Lig. So don't be afraid about being alone because I'll be there. That’s what big brothers are for." Warren said reassuringly.

"And I'll be her too Lig" Tallia said. "I'll be here for both of you."

"*sniffle* Thanks guys “Lig said resting his head on his brother's chest. But Lig did feel a bit better.

By now it was getting late and both ligers looked exhausted. Tallia stood up and crossed the room.

"Well it's getting late. I better get home. But I'll see you two tomorrow." Tallia said flicking off the light switch for them.

Warren mouthed another than you and slid down to a more comfortable position to sleep. Lig's head still resting on his chest they both quickly fell asleep.

Well tell me what ya think of it folks.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 10:02 pm

That was so sad....*sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 4:41 pm

OK here's the next section. Hope you all enjoy.

The next morning the nurse came in and went through her paces. She took Lig's temperature, blood pressure, listened to his heart, and had him follow a toung depressor with his eyes. She had also brought in a fresh diaper for Lig and was going to change him herself but Lig was more then just a little shy about that. So Warren took the diaper and changed him. He really had wet.

Afterwards the nurse brought in the cloths Lig had been wearing yesterday. They were still in decent shape. Lig got dressed and Warren sighed the release forms.

The drive home was silent. Neither of them could get there minds off of this. When they arrived home Warren began calling the relatives to inform them of the tragedy. He got varying levels of tears and condolences from all of them. There aunt Jully had offered to make the arrangements for the funeral. Warren took her up on that offer. He didn't think he could stand to go out and get there tomb stones and such.

About a week later the funeral was held. About seventyish felines lion and tiger alike were assembled for it. Most in tears. The ulagey was to the point. Warren was glad of that. A lot of the relatives got up and said something about mom or dad or both. There were more personal condolences. Gradually the relatives left the cemetery. Lig sat near the graves arms rapped around his knees. Warren having said good bye to the last of the relatives walked over and sat next to Lig. Warren put an arm around his lil brother.

"I miss them too Lig. But I know they wouldn't want us to just waste our lives away staring at there grave. They’d want us to continue on and have a good life. Right?" Warren said trying to console his lil brother.

"Right.....Let’s go home." Lig answered wiping away a tear.

With that the two ligers got up dusted there suits and left for home.
OK heres a short part. Next one will be longer.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 5:56 pm

*cries*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 4:42 pm

Ok here's the next park. I had to break up the post into two. Hope you guys like it.

2 months later

Lig slowly stirred from his sleep as sunlight filtered in through the window brushing across his face. Lig opened his eyes and glanced at the clock on his night stand, 7:32 AM. Lig sighed. He had been having such a good dream. He had been dreaming about their last campout. Lig smiled weakly thinking about it. His dad had dropped a leach on himself in the bout and fell out. Lig snuggled Bushy. Thinking about that mad him feel good but sad because they'd never get to do it again. Lig laid there awake and listened. Before he would have heard his mom making breakfast or his dad watching the news. But at least there was still one familiar sound that he took comfort in. Warren working on that old Porsche. "I'll get it running eventually." That’s what he always says.

Lig sat up with Bushy in his lap and brushed the sleep out of his eyes. He climbed out of bed and started down the hall still in his sleeper and with Bushy in paw. He stopped at the stairs and looked down. Warren was just coming in from the shop. Lig quickly scampered down the stairs to meet him. But Warren intercepts him picking Lig up from the third stair.

"Morning Warren." Lig looked up at his big bro.

"Morning Lig. Sleep well?" Warren looked down to meet his little bros gaze.

"Yeah I guess." Lig laid his head in Warren's chest.

"So what was it? Was it scary or just sad.” Warren knew it was more than likely sad. If it was scary Lig would have crawled in bed with him.

"Sad. I dreamed about the last time we went camping."

"That’s good. You shouldn't forget stuff like that. Besides we had fun then huh." Warren put as much sincerity in his voice as he had.

"Yeah but we'll never get to do those things ever again." Lig's voice trembled at the end.

"Well that’s why we remember all those good things. So they'll never be lost. And so in some way mom and dad will be with us." Warren knew there wasn't much comfort in that but at the moment he couldn't think of anything else. Truth be told he missed them a lot too. Warren sat Lig down in a chair as they entered the kitchen and went to grab breakfast off the stove. Luckily nothing was burned. Warren put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of Lig with a glass of orange juice and then settled down across from him and ate his own breakfast. They both ate their breakfast with little conversation. Warren wanted to stride up a conversation but he just couldn't think of anything. Lig was thinking the same. It had been two months and neither of them was there old selves again.

After breakfast Warren took Lig up to his room for a diaper change. Lig had gotten used to it by now. After Lig was changed he got dressed for the day. Lig just put on a blue t-shirt with a red stripe on each sleeve. Lig didn't care if anyone saw the diaper. His brother and anybody that would stop in already knew anyway. Then they both went about their usual morning activities. Lig settled himself on the couch with Bushy and watched some cartoons while Warren went to work on a client's car. Once noon started to roll around Warren would stop his work on the car and started lunch. Lunch consisted of hotdogs microwaved and a glass of soda. This time Warren managed to strike up a conversation. They talked about a movie they had seen commercials of and wanted to see. Afterwards Warren started loading the dish washer when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Lig went to go answer the door. Lig opened the it and was scooped up into a friends arms.

"Well hello their Lig." Tallia said with a smile.

"Tallia!" Lig hugged her. Warren heard Lig and was at the door in a second.

"Hey Tallia nice to see ya." Warren walks over to her. "So what brings you here? Not that I'm not glad to see you."

"Well I brought this for Lig" Tallia pulls out a sonic game and Lig's eyes light up.” And to get some time with you." Tallia sets Lig back down and gives him his game.

"Thanks Tallia." Lig give her a hug.

"Your welcome." Tallia kneels down and hugs him back. Lig ran off to play his new game. "So Warren what have you been up to?"

"Oh nothing much just the usual." Warren's voice just carried sadness in it.

"You seem down."

"Yeah. As much as I hate to admit it we're both still a little depressed. It kills me to see Lig like that. I mean at least I can toss myself at my work for an hour or so and forget about it. But Lig doesn't really have anything to get his mind off of it."

"From the sounds of it neither can you. Listen you guys have been stuck around here ever since it happened. You've settled into a rut of sorts. You want my advice."

"At this point anything will help."

"Get out and do something fun together. Your biggest problem is you don't think you can anymore. So just get out their and do something fun. Go on a nice vacation. Your father did leave you two well off. Heck you could retire now if you wanted. Take a cross country trip see the site get caught in the tourist traps and laugh. Right?"

"Ya know what I think your right. We have been stuck here in our rut long enough. And a road trip cross country sounds nice." Warren smiled thinking of what they would see on the road.

"Yeah see. You just make sure ya bring me back a souvenir."

Warren and Tallia chatted on for awhile before she had to leave to go home. Warren then went over to check on Lig. Lig was sitting on the floor playing his new game. Well I guess Lig does have an escape. Warren thought looking at the zoned out look on his face.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 4:43 pm

"What level ya on?" Warren asked with a grin.

"Level five." Lig answered not looking away from the screen. "Their level six."

"Ya need a change." Warren asked already knowing the answer as he could see a sizeable bulge in back and front. Lig put down the controller and blushed.

"Yeah. I think I do."

"Yeah so do I." Warren picked Lig up off the floor and took him up to his room. Warren pulled out the changing pad, put it on the floor and laid Lig down on it.

"So Lig what would you say to a vacation?" Warren untapped the dirty diaper.

"Where we going and when do we leave." Warren smile, he pulls off the diaper and started wiping.

"I thought we could go on a road trip down to Florida." Warren applied the cream and powder. "And go to the most wonderful place on earth and the most action packed. Disney world and Universal." Warren threaded Lig's tail through the back of the diaper.

"Really?!" Lig's eyes lit up like it was Christmas.

"Really." Warren taped up the new diaper and helped Lig up.

"When do we leave?" Warren folded the changing pad back up.

"Well I'll need about a day to program the route into the Navigator's nav system and to get us tickets. So day after tomorrow if ya want." Warren tossed the dirty diaper into the diaper pail. Lig nodded and jumped into Warren's arms and hugged him with surprising strength. Warren just smiled and hugged him back. Warren carried Lig back down stairs and they snuggled up on the couch and watched some TV. They found Nasicka and the Valley of wind. Lig liked that one. After that it was now getting close to supper. Warren got an idea.

"Hey Lig wanna go to McDonalds for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah that sounds good." Lig smiled. "Let’s go!"

"But first I think we should put some shorts on ya." Lig blushed deeply and went up to his room and came back down wearing some kaki shorts.

"Ready!" Lig smiled.

"Well then let’s go." With that they were out the door with a quick stop at the closet to grab Lig's bag. They drove off into town listening to the radio. Lig had a smile on his face. He was having fun thinking of the vacation ahead. Lig was just sitting their smiling and humming to the tune on the radio. Warren smiled and did the same. They eventually pulled into the McDonalds and got out and made their order. Warren got the big Mac Meal and Lig, yep you guessed it, a happy meal. As they where going to sit at a booth Warren noticed someone familiar. It was the fox Sly. Then he noticed the lioness Stacy too.

"Would you stop that." Sly said annoyed. Stacy was sticking a magnet to his arm. He arm from just above the elbow down a prosthetic. Warren walked over to them.

"Sly what the heck happened to you." Warren asked staring at the arm. Lig walked up and stared too in just as much confusion. Stacy meanwhile was struggling not to laugh.

"Tell um Sly. Or I will." She was laughing as she said it.

"Your never gonna let this die are you?" Sly asked her.

"No. Ya see remember how he's always doing two things at once in his wood shop. Well Darwin's law finally caught up with him." Stacy snickered.

"Hey show a little compassion I did just get out of the hospital." Sly said.

"I'd showed you compassion by visiting you daily. But seeing the new arm just makes it sorta funny."

"How did it happen?" Lig asked with sincere concern. Warren smiled, proud that he really cared about others. Sly noticed Lig's sincerity and gave him a pat on the head.

"Thanks kid." Sly smiled. "I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and got my arm drawn into the band saw."

"That sounds really painful." Lig said trying not to picture it and shuddering when he did.

"Yeah I'm just glad dad was home and that I screamed laud enough to wake the dead none the less alert my dad." Lig winced again at the thought of the pain.

"Well Sly on the bright side you’re alive and you now have more in common with that guy from Trigun." Stacy said.

"Why don't you guys have a seat here? We can talk while we eat." Sly suggested hearing Stacy but ignoring the later part of her comment. Warren and Lig sat down and they all started eating. Lig brought up their vacation plans in the conversation.

"Wow really. That sounds like fun.” Stacy said surprised.

"You guys will love it. I went there once with my parents a couple of years ago." Sly said.

"Well Tallia came up with the idea to go on vacation. We're gonna drive down their. A nice road trip will be fun. Ya never now what you’re going to run into."

"Sound like you've got an adventure ahead of you." Sly commented.

"Just remember not to pick up hitch hikers and avoid anyone with a hockey mast." Stacy joked. "Oh and-"

"And you can lay off the horror movie stuff a little." Warren jerks his head towards Lig. Stacy nods. Last time she told a horror story it gave Lig nightmares.

"But anyway have fun you two." Stacy said eating some more French fries. "So Lig who do you want to get your picture taken with at Disney?"

Lig swallows his bite of his burger and answers immediately "Simba from the Lion King." Warren smile. Lig just loved that movie.

"Well you make sure I get a copy." She smiled.

"Oh and Lig if ya see my relative Robinhood tell him I said hi." Sly gave a soft laugh.

"I will." Lig giggles too.

"Well me and Stacy better get going we don't want to miss that play." Sly says standing up.

"Yeah this sweetie is taking me to see my favorite actress's play." Stacy put an arm around Sly.

"Well enjoy the play." Warren said with a snicker.

"Oh we will." Stacy said and they walked off out the door. Warren and Lig went back to their meals and finished eating. Just as they were getting ready to leave all the free space in the back of Lig's diapers were taken up. Lig blushes deeply. Warren noticed this and said nothing but led Lig to the men's room. They went into a handy caped stall and Li was grateful that the walls went down to the floor. Warren pulled a changing pad out of Lig bag and Lig laid down on it. Warren pulled down Lig's shorts revealing Lig's wet, dirty diaper now discolored yellow in front. Warren just goes about his duty and untapped the diaper and pulls it off Lig. Warren then starts cleaning up the mess with the baby wipes. Once that is done he puts the cream and powder on Lig to prevent a rash. Warren then pulls out a new diaper and unfolds it. Warren threads Lig's tail through the hole in back the tapes up the new diaper and pulls Lig's shorts back up. Warren helped Lig up off the floor and folded the changing pad and they left for the parking lot.

"Hey Lig while we were in their I got an idea." Warren said as they approached the Navigator. "Ya wanna go see a movie tonight?"

"Yeah. I saw a commercial for this cool sci-fi flick."

"We then let’s go see it." Warren and Lig climbed into the Navigator, buckled up, and where off to the theater. They got there early so they had time to get their drinks and snacks and grab some good seats, center row, up high enough so they didn't have to tilt their heads up. They sat their chatting about the science stuff the movie was about. Warren was always amazed at how smart Lig could be. Eventually the start time came and everyone in the theater was quite and watched the movie. Warren looked over at Lig during the movie and smiled at the expression on his face. Lig was staring at the screen with an expression of joy and excitement. Probably just figuring out a plot point that at the moment escaped Warren. They finished watching the movie. When it was over they talked about it on the way out. Lig pointing out how accurate it was as far as the science in it was concerned. Warren admitted the part he didn't get until the end.

As they drove home Lig fell asleep in the car with that content look on his face. In fact Warren could hear him purring. He pulled up into the drive way and carried Lig inside and up to his room. Lig woke up a little while Warren was changing him and stayed that little awake as Warren helped him into his sleeper and put him to bed.

"Sweet dreams lil bro." Warren gave Lig his plushie bushy and a hug.

"Good night big bro." Lig said as he nodded of into dreamland.

Ok thats it. Here ya go guys. Tell me what ya think.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 5:54 pm

Disney Laaaaand! Wow isn't tht really expensive?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Well it’s been a while since I've updated so here it goes. Enjoy.
Warren was asleep in his bed. As he usually does he wakes up now and again and rolls over. It was about 1:00am. He woke up and felt something warm curled into his back. He rolled over and saw Lig sleeping there. Lig whimpered slightly and snuggled into Warren's chest. Warren just rapped his arms around him and cuddled him close. He knew that Lig had more then likely had a bad dream. Lig settled a bit nuzzling Warren some in his sleep. Warren just kept him close and stroked his little mane. Lig soon drifted back to peaceful dreams of things past. Warren smiled at the now content face of his little brother. Shortly after he too drifted of into his own dreams.

A few hours later it was 8:36am and Lig slowly stirred. The first thing he noticed was something warm rapped around him. Warren's arms. Lig smiled and snuggled into his big brother some more. He felt safe like this. Warren had always made him feel better.

"Morning Lig. Sleep well?" Warren said smiling at his little brother. Lig looked up and nodded. "Good. Tomorrow we'll be heading out. I just need to get things arranged today." Lig smiled at that. He was excited about this trip. He had always wanted to go there. "Well I suppose we should get up and start the day huh. And I'd wager you could do with a change." Warren said noticing the unmistakable aroma of a messy diaper. Lig hadn't even noticed it. He had gotten used to it so it was no bigy though for him to not notice hid diaper was messy in the morning.

"Yeah I guess I do need a change." Lig said with a bit of a blush. Warren got up, yawned and stretched. He came around to Lig's side of the bed and lowered his back.

"Want a ride?" He asked a bit of a smile on his face.

Lig giggled. "Sure." He hopped on Warren's back and was carried like that to his room. When they got there Warren laid Lig down on his bed and got out the changing stuff. He took off Lig's sleeper wich revealed a sagging discolored diaper.

"Looks like you did a number on em last night." Warren said grinning as Lig blushed. Warren laid Lig down and untapped the diaper. He pulled it off and wiped Lig's bottom, applied the cream, and then powdered it. He then put a fresh diaper under him. He threaded Lig's tail through and taped it up. "There ya go bro. All done. Now just get dressed and I'll start breakfast. Hows french toast sound?"

"Great!" Lig said smiling as he opened his drawers to get out his clothes. Warren went down stairs and started breakfast as Lig got dressed. Lig decided to wear a blue t-shirt with a jet on it and a pair of Kaki shorts. A few minutes later Lig was down stairs and Warren was already half way done with breakfast. Warren placed the plates on the table and they started eating.

"Well just think Lig around this time tomorrow we'll be getting ready to leave for Disney." Warren said taking a bite of french toast.

"Yeah I can't wait. This is gonna be great." Lig said as he downed some Orange Juice.

"Yep. I'm gonna load the map to the Navigator’s nav. system later today. I've got some cool side trips for us along the way." Warren said smiling as he drake some of his own Juice.

"Really like what?" Lig asked excitedly.

"Can't tell ya. Its a surprise." Warren said with a sly smile. A few minutes later and they had finished up breakfast and Warren was on his computer getting all their routs planed out. Meanwhile Lig tried to occupy himself with a Staregate Marathon. About two hours and half an episode later Warren got up from the computer.

"There. Its all planed out and uploaded to the Navigator. And the tickets will be here in about half an hour." Warren said. So another half hour passed and the tickets were delivered. Now they had everything needed to go on there vacation. After lunch and a diaper change for Lig they started to pack some stuff for the vacation. Lig picked out his favorite clothes and stuffed them in the travel bag. Warren meanwhile was doing the same. After Warren finished he went in to check on Lig's progress.

"How's it coming?" He asked poking his head through the door.

"Good. I got all the clothes I need packed. Including some sleepers." Lig said stuffing on in the bag.

"Ok good work Lig. I'm gonna put two boxes of you diapers in the back of the Navigator. That way we won't have to stop to buy more." Warren said as he picked up two of the big boxes. He was glad they had handles. He also packed two packages of swim diapers for Lig too. Never know when you'll run across a beach or pool. The rest of the day pasted quickly with supper and then they watched some TV. Later on Warren decided to call Tallia and tell her they were heading out tomorrow. She said she would be there to see them off. Lig had fallen sleep on the couch by the time he was done. Warren picked him up and carried him too his room and tucked him in with his plushie. "Sweet dreams bro. Tomorrows gonna be a big day." Warren smiled and walked out and down the hall to his room to get some rest too.
Well tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 12:17 am

YAY! I loved your story Lig, it's so sad, I wanted to cry...
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:41 pm

Zomg^^ I loved it
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:51 pm

I'm sure I've said it on FTT, but just in case, and since I see I haven't commented here yet, I love this story too. It's one of those stories that's so sweet, when I read it I really, really want to be there, in the story, with all the love and happy stuff going on. Looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:53 pm

hehe Ya I'm with ZZ
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:40 pm

Well I got some more story for you guys. I hope ya enjoy it.

"Warren wake up. Its morning! Its vacation day!" Lig said hopping up and down on Warren's bed excitedly. Warren groaned and rolled over. He looked at Lig and couldn’t help but smile at his face. He was so full of excitement. Although he wasn’t even dressed yet. ‘I bet he’d leave like that too.’ Warren thought.

“Alright. Alright I’m up.” Warren said sitting up. Lig bounced into his lap with a slight crinkle and squish.

“Thank you so much for doing all this big bro.” Lig said hugging Warren and smiling. Warren grinned and hugged him back.

“Your welcome lil bro. Now I think we should get ready. We’ve got a big day ahead of us.” Warren said looking down at Lig.

“Yeah like packing the car and stuff.” Lig said.

“But first lets get you changed Mr. Squishy pants.” Warren said laughing. Lig giggled too.

“Yeah I guess I do need one huh?” Lig said still giggling a bit. Warren picked him up and carried him back to his room. He laid him down on his bed and changed his soaked diaper almost like he did every morning. This morning he had a surprise for Lig he reached into a drawer and pulled out a diaper with Lion King designs on it. Lig’s usual diapers didn’t have that on it. They were just plan. Warren remembered Lig eyeing the commercial for them and the packages at the store. He knew Lig wanted them but didn’t want to seem like a baby for wanting such diapers. Lig’s face lit up at the sight of them.

“Hey Lig you don’t mind I got you these diapers do you? I got a bunch of them for the trip.” Warren said smiling.

“How did you know I wanted them?” Lig asked with a combination of shock and excitement.

“I’m your big brother. It’s my job to know these things.” Warren said sliding the diaper under Lig, threading his tail through the hole, and taping it up. “Now get dressed and I’ll be right back to help you carry your stuff out to the car. We’ll have breakfast at a restaurant this morning.” Lig didn’t need to be told any more. He started buzzing around and found his favorite clothes and got dressed in them. His Lion King t-shirt that he had won at a fair and his favorite kaki shorts with cargo pockets. Meanwhile Warren used the bathroom and got dressed himself. Lig got all of his stuff out and ready to go. Warren finally came in and they got all of it down to the living room. Warren himself didn’t pack much. As they were loading the stuff in the car Tallia showed up.

“Hey there boys how’s it going?” Tallia said waving as she walked over to them.

“Hey Tallia. We’re just getting ready to leave. Come to see us off huh?” Warren said putting the last of the stuff into the back of the Navigator.

“Yep. Now don’t forget to bring me back a souvenir. OK?” Tallia said grinning as Lig hopped up into the front passenger seat.

“Don’t worry Tallia we won’t.” Lig said cheerfully.

“Yeah trust me you’ll get a nice souvenir.” Warren said climbing into the driver’s side.

“Well I better you two. And don’t forget to E-mail me.” She said hanging in the driver’s side window and smiling.

“Well Tallia see ya in a few. Now lets get this vacation started!” Warren said enthusiastically as he turned the key to the car and it roared to life. “Oh yeah before we leave we gotta go through the check list.” Warren said. “Ok. Clothes?” Warren started.

“Check.” Lig said grinning as he looked in back.

“Cooler?”

“Check.”

“Swim gear?”

“Check.”

“Diapers?”

“Major check.” Lig said with a bit of a giggle.

“Map?”

“Check.” Lig said turning on the little navigation screen.

“Money?”

“Bro! You’ve got that.” Lig said giggling a lot now.

“Oh yeah I do.” Warren said in mock surprise. “Check. Well we’re all set. Wish us luck Tallial.” Warren said as the stereo came on and the car started on off.

“Good luck you two and have fun!” She shouted as the car drove on off.

“We will Tallia!” Warren said sticking his arm out the window and waving as they drove off. Lig was grinning ear to ear. He was really looking forward to this. The music from the stereo flowing through the Navigator and the beautiful day. He was definitely having fun.

“So bro what’s our first stop?” Lig asked curiously as Warren drove nodding to the music.

“Well first planed stop on the way is Atlantic city. I got us a room in a nice Hotel. It’s right by the board walk. There’s a nice beach and everything. And I’ve even arranged a lil surprise there for later.” Warren said smiling. He could see Lig’s face lighting up.

“Really? What’s the surprise?” He asked. He was getting more excited by the minute. This trip was just getting better and better.

“Well I can’t tell ya that now can I? It wouldn’t be a surprise then now would it?” Warren said grinning too. “But I know you’ll like it.” He said as they drove on. After a lil while they stopped at a rest area for the restroom. Warren used the facilities and Lig got his wet diaper changed. They’re was only one other family there and no body said anything about Lig. In fact one of they’re kids was wearing a diaper too. He looked about Lig’s age. He was a Doberman. Apparnetly he had difficulty making it between stops. Warren chatted with the adults for little while and Lig talked to the kid. Not long after they were back in the navigator and on they’re way again. But they didn’t get to far down the road before they came across a big Flee Market. Lig looked out the window at it his tail twitching expectantly. He had always loved stopping at them. He got that from they’re grandma. She always loved them. Lig had learned how to spot good ones and good stuff too. Warren was fond of them too. It gave him a chance to get some stuff for his collections.

“Wanna stop Lig?” Warren asked even thought he already knew the answer.

“Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” Lig said repeatedly nodding his head. Warren pulled into the parking area and found a spot near by to the exit and the entrance. A skill his grandpa had thought him. With his grandma’s love for these he had long since learned the best ways of finding parking at them. After parking Warren and Lig got out of the Navigator and made there way through the flee market looking at this and that. Warren found a very nice Japanese kantana. He collected them. He already had a few of them at home. Heck he had even gone as for as to take Kendo lessons. Of course Lig was one step ahead of him in doing that. Warren didn’t mind being in the same class as his brother though.

“Wow that’s a nice Kantana!” Lig said looking it over. The sheath was a deep blue with a scale pattern on it. The handle was in the shape of a Dragon’s head. Warren loved it.

“How much?” He asked the old fox sitting in a lawn chair next to a small table where he had his money box.

“Well. I wanted to sell it for 150 but you seem to have a good grasp for Kantanas. I can see it would have a good home with you. How does 75 sound?” He asked. Warren grinned that was a bargain for him.

“You got it.” Warren said pulling out his wallet. He stopped when he saw Lig eyeing one that was his size. The old fox noticed it too. He grinned.

“Hey there lil fella. You want that?” He asked smiling.

“Yeah its so cool. And it’s just my size.” Lig then picked it up. “Wow. And without the sheath it’d be perfectly balanced.”

“Well then good for you your brother is buying the other one. That one’s free with it.” He said grinning.

“Really?! Wow!” Lig said holding it. Warren smiled and paid for the kantana and thanked the old fox. Lig thanked him to and even gave him a hug. He old fox hugged him back and said to have fun and to be careful with it. Lig and warren then proceeded to walk through the rest of the flee market with they’re kantanas slung across there backs. Well after a little while they looked through out the flee market and made a few more small purchases. Lig got some pokemon cards for his collection and Warren got nice ring for Tallia. After this they found the Navigator and climbed back in and were once more on the road again. It was now noon and Warren knew he was getting hungry so it was more then likely Lig was too. He pulled into a restaurant and they went inside to get something for lunch. Warren and Lig both ordered the same thing. The meatball sub with a glass of soda. Of course Lig’s was smaller.

“So are we getting close to Atlantic city?” Lig asked taking a bite of his sub.

“We’ll be there by four o clock.” Warren said taking a big bite out of his sub.

“Oh ok.” Lig said as he went on eating his lunch. After they had finished Warren paid for the meal and they hit the road again. Warren smiled as he drove. He was really enjoying this trip. He needed to get out. He looked over to the passenger seat to see Lig curled up with his plushie in it. Lig smiled in his sleep and was purring. Warren gave a grin and continued to drive down the road to there destination and Lig’s surprise.

Well thats all for now. Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:52 pm

That was a great addition to the story line Lig^^
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 pm

I love the way your stories going, and i hope lig makes some friends...keep it up it's so captivating...
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:32 am

Good story Lig. It's very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Well it's been a little while since I updated this one. So here ya go folks. More story. I hope ya enjoy it.
About three hours later Lig started to stir from his sleep and awoke with a yawn. First thing he did was the classic cat stretch and then he looked out the window. I looked like they were just entering a city. Lig grinned seeing the city. He’d never really been to one. They lived in a town with no high rise buildings.

“So Lig like Atlantic city?” Warren asked grinning seeing the look on his face.

“Yeah it’s great!” Lig said excitedly looking from sight to sight.

“Good. We’ll going to be staying the night here in the Hilton. And you should be seeing signs of your surprise any second now.” Warren told him with a grin. Just then Lig’s eyes caught sight of something His eyes followed it. It was mostly wrapped in bubble wrap but he could make it out.

“A Shuttle Craft?!” Lig said astounded.

“Yep. The annual Sci-Fi convention is taking place at the hotel this year.” Warren confirmed. Lig’s eyes got as wide as a quarter and Warren suspected his diaper dampened a bit more too.

“Yaaaaaaaay!” Lig shouted practically bouncing in his seat. Warren smiled at Lig’s enthusiasm.

“Yep there’s gonna be autograph signing and everything. And Even a few celebrities are gonna are gonna be there. Like Data from StarTrek.” Warren told Lig. His lil eyes lit up at that. Warren pulled into the hotel parking structure and took out there bags. Lig was nearly hopping as they walked to the check in counter. The Vixen at the counter commented on how cute his enthusiasm was. Warren lead Lig up to there room to yet another surprise laid out on the beds. Lig rushed over to his bed and pick it up.

“What’s this?” Lig asked looking at the wrapped package.

“Well open it and find out.” Warren prodded smiling. Lig shrugged and ripped the package open. Inside he found a startrek engineer’s uniform complete with com badge and a tri quarter. Once more Lig’s eyes went wide. He pounced into Warren’s arms hugging him tight.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Lig kept repeating gleefully.

“Ack. Lig Oxygen!” Warren joked loosening Lig’s grip. Lig giggled and leaned back.

“This is gonna be the best vacation ever!” Lig shouted gleefully.

“Yep and it all starts tomorrow. But for now while we wait. We’ve got room service, and any sci-fi movie or show you could ask for on the TV here.” Warren said flopping down on one of the beds. Lig smiled and snuggled in close. Warren turned on the startrek movies and then ordered a pizza and some soda. The night was spent with great movies and food. And Lig planning out what he wanted to do tomorrow. After a few hours and a diaper change later Lig fell asleep curled up next to Warren with the most content expression on his face. Warren grinned at him. He knew they’d have a big day ahead of him. Even he was looking forward to this. Sci-Fi stuff was something they shared in common. He even had a costume for himself in the closet. He grinned thinking about it before nodding off himself.

“Warren! Warren! It’s morning! Lets get up and go to the convention!” Lig shouted bouncing up and down on Warren’s bed. Warren drowsily woke up.

“Ok. Ok. I’m up.” Warren said sitting up and looking at the clock. 7:06am. Warren looked at Lig still bouncing up and down in just his shirt and his wet diaper.

“Good. I wanna get down to the convention and see everything!” Lig said giggling as he bounced to a sitting position on the bed.

“We will buddy.” Warren said getting up and using the bathroom. “But first things first. Lets get ya changed.” Warren said getting out fresh diaper.

“Ok but lets hurry!” Lig said laying back on the bed. Warren untapped the soaked diaper and then pulled it off. He cleaned Lig up and then gave him a generous dab of lotion and puff of powder as he wasn’t likely to get changed too often today. He then threaded Lig’s tail through the tail whole of the diaper and taped it up. “There ya go. That’s one of those long last diapers. It should last ya almost all day.” Warren said as Lig got up. The diaper was only slightly bulkier then Lig’s normal ones. But once Lig got his costume on it wasn’t very noticeable. And Warren figured there were probably a few other furrs out there wearing too just for connivance. Warren then got his costume on after Lig. He was dressed up as a Klingon. He even had a fake forehead piece.

“Hehe. Now we’re Convention ready!” Lig said punching the air. Warren grinned. “Yep. Lets go down and enjoy.” And with that the two set off downstiars to the convention floor. There was every kind of SciFi fan available in every costume you could think of. You had guys in Klingon outfits talking to somebody dressed as a Jedi and various other SciFi stuff. Warren and Lig browsed around the convention chatting away with people here and there. Warren was amazed to hear Lig talk to one of em in Klingon. They got some cool lil trinkets here and there as souvenirs. Lig got some Borg Implants while Warren bought a Klingon Knife.

“Hey Warren look! There’s the Star Gate section!” Lig said enthusiastically. Warren smiled and followed Lig over to that section. It was filled with replica props from the show. “Hey Warren look at this.” Lig said pointing to a poster on the wall. “It says There’s a Staff Competition today.” Lig sounded excited. Warren grinned.

“Wow that does look cool. Maybe I’ll Enter it. “ Warren said to Lig who Grinned in return.

“You enter it and I’ll cheer you on!” Lig said excitedly. Warren grinned.

“Well it’s not till later this afternoon. In the meantime lets go get something to eat. I saw a poster for Quark’s Bar. That sound like a good place to eat?” Warren said.

“Sure it sounds cool to me.” Lig said with a grin. Before too long they had found there way to the place. The bar tender was dressed up like Quark himself and to Warren surprise a bit farther off there were actual Doboe tables. Complete with Doboe girls. Lig was pretty impressed by the detail of the place. Eventually a waiter came over and took there order. They ordered some drinks they had seen on the show and to eat they ordered two small pizzas and something called choco Granoth. Eventually the food came and they found out what choco granoth was. It was basically a giant M&M. Cept it looked like an egg and had a chocolate critter inside. Lig recognized it as something from an ep with Captain Picard was being interrogated by the Cardassians. Warren grinned at how Lig could recall that instantly. After they were done they leaned back and relaxed a bit. Warren was sure Lig had wet several times by now.

“So Lig how ya holding up?” Warren asked. He didn’t want to say diaper in such a crowded place.

“Pretty good. I think these ones can go a while longer. Really Absorbent.” Lig said grinning. He was glad his brother had thought to bring some of these ones.

“Alright then buddy. Just let me know when we need to take a break” Warren told him smiling as they both got up and stretched. They walked around a bit taking in more sights. Then they went back to the StarGate section where Warren signed up for the staff fight tournament. Lig saw something for a Trivia contest that took place after the staff fight tournament and signed himself up. This promised to be a very interesting day.

Lig and Warren walked to the staff tournament area. Lig wished Warren good luck as he took his seat in the audience to watch. Warren meanwhile got his staff and some instructions on what it was going to be like. Warren practiced with his staff a little bit as he awaited his turn. When it came and he walked out into the fighting area the crowd cheered. Especially Lig who was whooping and yelling “Go Warren!” Warren heard him and smiled. He then took his fighter position and readied himself. Warren and his opponent, a cheetah guy, squared off and fought for about ten minutes. After the ten minutes Warren and managed to get in a blow behind the cheetah’s head and pin him to the ground winning the matching. Lig cheered him on the whole time. Warren had two more rounds that went just as well. He was one of the finalists. However when his last fight came up he got knocked out himself by his opponent. This one was a Rhino who had apparently been practicing since last year. Warren however did get a second place trophy and a big Hug from Lig.

“Wow Warren you were great!” Lig hold him giving him a big hug.

“Awe thanks Lig. I think I did alright. Second place ain’t bad for a first try.” Warren said hugging Lig back with his free arm as he held his trophy in the other. “Well we should get moving to the general area for your Trivia Contest.”

“Yeah! I can’t wait for it. I hope I do as good as you did in your tournament.” Lig said as they walked off towards the area. Lig was grining ear to ear. Warren could tell Lig was having a blast. Warren took a sniff as he followed Lig and only smelt a faint pee smell. Those diapers where holding up well. They eventually found there way to where the Trivia Contest was going to be held. Warren patted Lig on the back and wished him luck. Lig grinned up to him and told him he’d do well. Warren was sure of that. Lig took his seat behind his own podium. His fellow contestants consisted of an Otter dressed up as an Elite from Halo, Tigress dressed as a Twielek, a mouse dressed up as Spock from startrek, and lastly a very over weight Wolf dressed in a Captain Kirk costume. ‘Yeah this guy could be Kirk NOW.’ Lig thought suppressing a laugh.

“Alright contestants. Lets get this contest started. Remember the winner gets one of the actual Star Wars costumes of there choice and gets to meet Jorge Lucus! Good luck!” The Announcer said. Lig grinned. He definitely wanted to win this. He knew exactly what costume he’d choose. The first round of the contest started with StarTrek Trivia. The contestants each answered a fair amount of questions and some only got some of them wrong due to messing up a detail. Lig didn’t though. He answered each question correctly. When round one ended the Otter was the one to be eliminated. The next round was some StarGate Trivia. It went by like the first round. This time the mouse got eliminated. He cursed a bit as he trudged off irritated. It now came to the last round. Lig versus the Wolf.

“You ready to loose kid. Cuz I’m gonna crush ya.” The wolf told Lig with a sneer that didn’t look at all intimidating. It looked a combination of funny and gross.

“Yeah I imagine you crush a lot of things. Like bar stools.” Lig shot back. The Wolf narrowed his eyes at Lig but then just turned away. Now the final round began with StarWars questions. Lig and the Wolf where neck and neck in this and it eventually came down to a tie breaker question. The question was asked and tenuous seconds passed as both Lig and the wolf thought. Then Lig banged his buzzer and answered. The announcer asked him if he was sure. Lig said he was as he crossed his fingers.

“Well I’m sorry but that is absolutely…..Correct! Congratulations!” Announcer yelled as the crowd cheered. Warren Hollered and Whooped happy for Lig winning. Lig was sitting in his chair with a look of utter delight on his face and shock for a moment. Lig eventually composed himself though. He looked over to the wolf and smiled.

“Good round. That was really close.” Lig said holding out his paw to shake. The wolf sighed and shook his paw.

“I guess you were a good opponent. No shame in loosing to ya.” He said and then got up and left to get his consolation prize. He got a replica of one of the original phasers on the first StarTrek. Lig was led back stage by the announcer. He got to pick from a few racks of costumes what he wanted. He chose a Jedi padawan costume that he new would fit him. He got told that they’d set him up to meet Jorge Lucus a month from now and gave him a card that had his email address on it and where they’d meet. Lig thanked the man and walked back to the exit of the stage where Warren was waiting for him.

“Lig that was fantastic! You where great buddy.” Warren said hugging him and smiling. “And I’m really proud of the sportsmanship you showed the guy who lost.”

“Awww. Well I know how I’d have felt if I lost. No need to be mean to anybody like that.” Lig said smiling as he hugged Warren back. With that the two spent the rest of the day looking around till evening. At that point they then headed back up stairs to there room. About half way there Lig stopped and grunted a bit and then sighed with relief and followed Warren again. Warren knew what that had meant. Lig took off his costume when they where inside the room and stretched out on one of the beds. It was obvious that his diaper really needed changing. The whole front was discolored yellow and he had an obvious bulge in the back from the mess he had just made. Warren got out a fresh diaper and some supplies and then walked over to Lig to change him. Lig just laid back relaxing as Warren changed his dirty diaper. Lig purred as Warren powdered him and threaded his tail through the tail hole of the diaper. Warren then taped up the fresh diaper.

“So buddy what do ya want for dinner?” Warren asked cuddling Lig as he sat next to him on the bed and turned on the TV. Lig shrugged. He was tired from the day. Warren decided to order them some Pizza and Nachos. Lig and Warren munched on there food as they watched the TV. After a while Lig fell asleep snuggled up to Warren once again. Warren smiled. Lig was sound asleep and purring contently. “Sleep tight buddy. It’s been a long day.” Warren said as he turned off the TV and fell asleep himself.

Well that's all for now. Tell me how ya liked it.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:06 pm

Oh, Lig, I love it! I love stories about cubs having a wonnderful time, and you write this kind of thing so very, very well! Heehee, I'm glad little Ligy's having such a fantastic vacation, it makes me feel happy and bouncy too!
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:12 pm

AWESOME addition bud! Simply awesome! Onnnnnnnne small thing, it's a G not a J ^.^ if you wanted to know
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:01 am

Nice one Lig. I was hoping to see some more of this story! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lig's life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's life.   Lig's life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lig's life.
Page 1 of 1