The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Party RP

Go down 
+6
Tugscarebear
Marcus Hedgehog
Chimour
Riolu
Chinook
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Summer Party RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 pm

*snorts a bit and looks around confusedly* What? Food? Sorry guys! Must have fallen asleep. *Nate rubbed the back of his head sheepishly*

(Sorry guys! Been busy lately and forgot all about this ^^; Starting college and all that good stuffs.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Marcus and Ju-saami, having drying themselves off after having a good swim, went to the table and is getting a plate for themselves. They are getting a bun with hotdogs and some chili for it as a side and walked to the cooler to pick up a couple of cans of soda.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Mako grinned at Lig, "Well I am a shark, we're supposed to be fast!" He said before letting his two friends go and get out on their own, going back a bit in the water and taking a run-up (or swim-up) at the side and jumped out onto his feet. He quickly retrieved his towel and began to dry off with it, looking over at Warren and licking his jaws at the smell of fresh food. "Hold something for me huh?" He asked, hurrying over.

(Question: what to do with Nocturne, I seem to have written him into a bit of a corner..)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Maxi slips into the backyard secretly and tip toes around sniffing to see where the food is. She Meeps and ducks under a chair when someone gets near her. Maxi hmms softly and looks around at people. She then darts over to the food swipes some and the quickly climbs up the nearest tall tree.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

Caiden got out of the water and ran over to where the food was with the rest of the cubs.

Warren went over to help serve the food or change some diapers, if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Marcus and Ju-saami are sitting on a bench and is sitting their sodas next to them. Marcus then takes his chili and pours some on his hot dog before handing to her so she can begin eating.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:14 pm

(Sorry I've taken so long to respond guys. Been a bit busy. Chinook just have Nocturne jump right in in with the food and I'll get Lig interacting with him too or you could get him chatting with Warren if you want.)

"Don't worry there's plenty of food Mako." Warren said as he got himself some lunch before noticing Maxi and smiled. "Ah you must be Maxi. A friend told me you might show up here. No need to be shy. Come on out and have some lunch and join in on the fun." Warren told her before he heard Light. "We're Back here! The gate's open come on back." Warren called out.

"So anyone got any ideas of what to do once we're done with Lunch?" Lig asked as he sat down next to Caiden with his food and dug in with a grin. "I was thinking maybe we could play some games."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Maxi blushes a little and giggles as she comes out of her hiding spot. She smiles little fiddling with her tail. She pads her way over to the table and sniffs at the food a little. "Well alright. I am hungry." She says softly as she fills a plate with some food. She then waddles over to a chair and sits down eating the food happily.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

"Oh? Well what kind of games didja have in mind there skirt boy?". Chimour asked, giggling a tiny bit as he grabbed himself some grub prior to sitting himself down somewhere nearby the rest of em, and began to promptly start chowing down on his food.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 am

Nate taps his foot on the ground as he pads up behind Chimour. "It's not a skirt, it's a kilt boyo!" He chuckled about the fact most Dewott had a natural body formation that made it look like they wore them all the time.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 pm

"Thanks Warren" Mako said, getting his own plate of food, a lot of it being the available meats. He than went over and sat on the other side of Caiden from Lig. "Games are always good in my books." He said, grinning and tucking into his plate, flicking his long tail fin and lisening to the conversation.

Nocturne meanwhile picked his way over to the fod and picked out his own somewhat smaller lunch and found a shady spot to eat it, retrieving his glasses along the way and getting a towel to dry off his soaked feathers. "Rather hope I don't end up looking like the proverbial puffball after this..." He said as he began vigerously drying.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Ju-saami wanted to ask, but can't, because she's eating, and it's very rude to talk with your mouth full. She had to swallow what she bits of the chilidog in her mouth so she can speak clearly. "What kind of games do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm

"KILT Pink batty! It's a manly Kilt!" Lig told Chimour rather theatically before settling back down with his food and answered the question. "Well I've got a bunch of board games, We've got super soakers too so we could play with those. Or we could play something simple like tag or Marko Polo if you wanna get back in the pool." Lig suggested as he continued to eat his food as warmth spread inside his amphibious diaper.

"Heh. Don't worry I'll help you comb down down your feathers if they do fluff up." Warren told Nocturne though he couldn't help but smile at the mental image of that.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

"I say we have a water gun fight." Nate giggled, the Dewott grinning mischevously for some reason. "First thing's first though, I think I may need a change..." He looked down and prodded his padding. "Yup! Defintely nearing capacity in this one."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 pm

"Hehe really? I wet myself a few times too, but I'm only a little soggy so far! Hehe you must be an expert at this sort of thing huh Nate?". Chimour asked giggling. "And yeah a watergun fight sounds fun right about now, but well I don't know if mommy packed my watergun or not". Chimour said as he started looking through his back pack.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"Who?" asked Marcus as he picks up his soda, having hearing something about Marco Polo.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Mako grinned widely at the mention of a water gun fight, flicking his long tail fin. "Mmm I'm all for watergun fights... " He said, not mentioning that his predatory senses and abilities would probably give him quite the edge when it came to such things.

"Thankyou Warren." Nocturne said, finishing drying himself and replacing his glasses, before catching sight of himself in the pool water and leting out an embaressed hoot. Just as he'd thought his feathers had puffed up quite a bit from the drying off, making him look quite like an overgrown downy owlet when paired with the swim diaper arround his waist.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 pm

"Hehe Marco Polo was some explorer guy." Lig explained and then nodded with a slight blush as there was a bit of a fart sound followed by a squish. "Anyway a water gun fight sounds like fun so Water gun fight it is! After changes first though."

"Oh my look at you." Warren smiled walking over to Nocturne with the comb. "You look just like a lil owlet. Pretty cute but lets get your feathers combed down." Warren told Nocturne as he started combing his feathers down. "And anyone who needs a change line up by the changing pad. Since you guys are gonna be doing a water gun fight I'll stick with keeping you guys in swim diapers for now."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 am

"Awwwww!" Nate whined with a giggle as he waddled over to Warren. "Well I suppose it would be a waste of a diaper to just get it soaked with water right after a change huh?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 am

"Water guns sounds like fun." said Ju-saami "I would love to play with one with you guys." "Me too." agreed Marcus before finishing his chilidog. "I haven't played with one in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Light smirked. ''Ok then!'' He yelled jumping on top of the fence and walked along it. ''Ello' mates!'' He laughed.

Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 pm

"Hm...? Oh hello crinkle butt whom I've never seen before!". Chimour said in the weirdest european like accent he could muster, sighing as he closed his backpack back up, and giggling childishly as he felt the back of his swim diaper expand, and get real warm real fast. "Mr. Weathers my mommy didn't pack me a watergun, do you have any spares I could borrow?". Chimour asked sitting his now very messy bottom somewhere close by with a very audible squish.
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Light laughed slightly and jumped down. ''Anything fun happening? Cause I'm bored...''
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Marcus is drinking up his soda, anxiously waiting to play with squirt guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5