The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Party RP

Go down 
+6
Tugscarebear
Marcus Hedgehog
Chimour
Riolu
Chinook
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Summer Party RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Nate giggled. "Looks like you've got a few who could teach ya Chimour." he said. "No obligation, that'd be something I can teach you easy. I can't teach you how to swim well but I can show ya how to move around a pool easy!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 pm

"And I find it easy to wave my arms around while still in a shallow pool." said Ju-saami. "My step-mommy taught it to me."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

"See Chimour it looks like you've got a bunch of people offering to teach ya how to swim. And some good ones too." Lig smiled over to him as he waited for his turn to be changed.

"Oh thank you Ju-Saami. I think everyone will enjoy it." Warren told her as he got to work changing Nocturne. He had the diaper untaped in short order and gave him a wipe up before taking an amphibious diaper and sliding it into place on him making sure to thread his tail feathers and make sure it was secure. "There ya go Nocturne all set. Floaters are in the storage bench over there." Warren told him gesturing to the bench before he repeated the process with Lig having to wipe a bit more as Lig had soaked his previous diaper. "Ok that's two cubs down who wants to get changed into a swim diaper next?"
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

"Well if you're sure you want to do it then fine I'll go along with it, or I'll try to atleast". Chimour said smiling at what such great friends he had, casually taking another gulp from his soda before standing up, and walking over to Nate. "Thanks for the offer Ju-saami, but I've known Nate here for longer, and well I don't need two people teaching me how to swim at the same time, especially so since Nate's got otter in him". Chimour said.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 am

Mako smiled and waved to Chimour. "Nofur even asked me, and sorry for not offering earlier but my mouth was er... ful." He said, patting his pooltoy. "I'll help if you like... or if you want to go in the deep end you can borrow this guy." Mako says, indicating his pool toy before the shark gets up on th edge of the pool and slides in snout first, disappearing under the water with barely a splash at all.

"Thank you Warren." Nocturne said, holding still as he was changed into a swim diaper before going to the indicated storage box and lifting the lid. The owl blushes as he takes out a set of gren and blue ones with Buizel pictures on them before blowing them up and sliding them onto his wings. He then looked over his shoulder. "Um... can I get these for anyfur?" He offered politely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

Marcus feels her diaper starting to to get a tingling feeling from inside like he really gotta go. Simply, he just pays it no mind as he just lets it ride in his diaper for a bit until he gets called up. He and Ju-saami sat on the bench and is waiting to get changed next. When she heard about swim diapers with pictures of water Pokemon, that and what Warren asked, she raised her hand and said, "Can I have one on?"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:34 am

Nate giggled and gave Chimour a quick hug. "Okay! Meet me in the shallow end when you're ready. I snuck a sip of Selanine's cappucino before I left so I'm kinda giddy at the moment." With a sudden turn and a burst of air from his wings, Nate bounded into the pool and promptly dove in again, easily seen zipping around in the water with obvious hyper energy.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

(Marcus the swim diapers don't have pokemon on them. Nocturne was saying the floaters he got out had them on. Please read post carefully and try not to just skim them.)

"Oh I'll take a swim vest. I'm not exactly the best swimmer in the world and well I like something that makes me lighter. I know I couldn't do a dive like Mako just did. Ooo he brought one of those inflatable dolphin things. " Lig said with a grin as he walked over and got the swim vest on and then picked up some flippers. "Oh Chimour! Before you get ready for your lesson you want some floaters or a swim vest?" Lig asked him before noticing.

"Oh don't forget to come over here to get changed Chimour before you get into the pool." Warren reminded as he nodded to Ju-saami and Marcus over and following the same routine had their diapers off, diaper area wiped and fresh swim diapers slid into place in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Nocturne smiled at Lig and nodded, the owl feeling a bit better about his swimming abilities upon hearing how many furs shared th same thing. "Better safe than sorry mother always says." He intoned before walking to the edge of the pool and dipping a talon into it to test the temperature, then blinked and touched his glasses. "Wouldn't want to lose these in there." He said, glancing over at his bag. "Uh... could some fur get my perscription goggles?" He asked, doing a quick mental check, "Front pocket at the top in my backpack."

Mako grinned, watching Nate rocket arround the pool a bit before deciding to try one of his favourite tricks, sliding up to the side of the pool so no fur could see him due to the pool deck. He then raised himself up until his dorsal fin broke the surface before propelling himself back and forth along the edge. To the casual observer it would look quite as though there was a wild shark patrolling the pool edge.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm

"Yeah I think I'll need a little help here so I'll take a couple floaties, oh and yeah maybe a vest too". Chimour said still blushing a little as he walked over to Nocturne's backpack prior to taking his goggles out, making his way over to him, and prior to handing him said goggles. "There you go". Chimour said smiling happily as he promptly made his way over to the changing pad, not wanting to end up with a soggy, useless pair of Pawpers, and an empty pool.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 am

"Thank you, Mr. Weather." smiled Ju-saami as she and Marcus watches their swim diapers slip on. "It's gonna be a lot of fun having these on while we're swimming." said Marcus. "Maybe, we can ask Noctune if we can play with one of those floaters."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

*a flash of light appeared briefly under the water and a blue head surfaced in the pool* Hope you guys don't mind but I felt like switching things up a bit. *Nate's voice said from the head of a Dewott*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Ju-saami was looking at Nate, but sees the change into a Dewrott's head. "Ooh, lookie! Water Pokemon!"

"That's just the head of one." Marcus corrected.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Lig grinned and got his floater vest on and made his way over to the side of the pool and then slipped on in with a grin. "Ah the water's nice and cool. And wow. Nate you keep surprising me. I think I've seen everything you guys can do and then bam! Something new." Lig said and then noticed a dorasal fin coming towards him. "Ack shark!" Lig jumped swimming back a ways before his brain clicked that this just might be Mako.

Warren smiled warmly as he tended to the food keeping an eye on the cubs under his care and making sure everyone was safe in and around the pool.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 am

Nate giggled at Lig. "I'm pretty sure that's just your buddy Mako." he said, peeking underwater for a moment. "Nope! Inland chlorinewater shark. Technically Lig you've seen this before. We just found out something about that curse of Selanine's that it can turn you into a bunch of different pokemon. Just has to be close to the heart or close in form."
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Mako's head popped up a few feet from Lig, the blue shark grinning. "Got'cha!" He said before spraying the liger with a mouthful of water from his gills. He then glanced over and noticed Nate's change of species, "heh, that's a pretty neat trick." He said, swiming over and arround Nate once or twice to take a close look.

"Many thanks Chimour." Nocturne said as he swapped his glasses and goggles, before putting his glasses on the deck table and finally getting into the pool, his feathered hands slipping slightly on the ladder as he eased in and he dropped in with an undignified splash, the owl coming up spluttering a bit and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Nate held up a paw where a ring was sitting on one of his fingers. It had a charm on it with a wierd spiraling design on it. "My Auntie Tailsy gave me this. She can turn people into pokemon. This lets me do the same thing to myself."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:30 am

"No problem Nocturne, and that sounds pretty neat Nate! Anyway a silly batty like me could give that a try?". Chimour asked, still waiting to be changed into a swim diaper by Warren as he laid there on the changing pad, a light hissing noise coming from his crotch, as he began wetting himself briefly after he finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am

Ju-saami is loving her new swim diaper. This will help while she is swimming around with Marcus nearby. She got off the mat and is walking to the pool as Marcus gone to get them a floater.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Nate looked at his ring thoughtfully. "Hmmmm... not sure really." Nate answered. "Selanine said it only works on the one wearing it. You could probably ask her to turn you into a pokemon next time she babysits though! I wonder if you'd turn into like a Zubat or a Gligar... or maybe some kind of Ghost pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:50 pm

"I remember I got turned into a Charmander once. It was pretty cool." Lig nodded with a grin as he swam over to Mako and gave him a splash. "And that's for scaring me. Hehehe. But I guess if I could scare someone so easily I might try it too."

Warren went about changing Chimour. Untaping the soaked diapered waiting just a bit to make sure Chimour had finished before he wiped the bad up and slid an amphibious diaper into place. "Ok there ya go Chimour your all set to swim. Don't forever your floaters though."
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Mako chuckled as he didn't bother ducking the splash before giving his liger friend a mid-water hug. "Okay so I deserve that one, but hey! I'm a shark! It's my job to menace the beaches." He joked, releasing Lig before rubbing his snout and humming. "want to throw a ring for me?" He asked, remembeing one of his favourite things to do in the pool.

Nocturne blinked, listening to the conversation about pokemon. "Fascinating thought... always rather wondered what it was like to be some of various species of pokemon." He said, the owl letting himself float from the water wings he wore, making sure his goggles were on properly before starting to slowly swim away from the poolside.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Ju-saami is walking into the pool as Marcus went to Noctune to ask for a floater. Ju-saami tries bobbing up and down the pool first just to get started, which helps her better even when underwater.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 pm

(Marcus you really need to READ people's post. Nocturne's already gotten into the pool.)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:25 am

(Trying to post without screwing up, I would like to redo my post just once.)

Ju-saami is loving her new swim diaper. This will help while she is
swimming around with Marcus nearby. She got off the mat and is walking
to the pool as Marcus follows. When they got in, Marcus is doing some stretching before getting ready to do some swimming.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as written in the top of the post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next