The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Party RP

Go down 
+6
Tugscarebear
Marcus Hedgehog
Chimour
Riolu
Chinook
Lig
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Summer Party RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

"Don't worry Mr. Weathers, I won't!". Chimour said hopping up from the changing mat as he made his way over towards where the floaties were, slipping one on both of his wrists before slipping on a vest, and making his way over to the pool, a bit hesitantly as he shyly dipped his big toe into the water.

"Okay... Here I go...". Chimour said nervously, climbing down, and into the pool as he now floated there in the more shallow area of said pool.

Last edited by Chimour on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

One seeing Chimour enter the pool, Nate's grin widened and he swam steadily up to the bat. Rather than use his tail as he usually would, he swam with his arms and legs. "Yay! You made it!" he squeaked happily. "Ready to learn?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 pm

"Yeah I guess. I mean I bet it's gotta be cool being able to startle people so easily." Lig nodded and then grinned at the shark's suggestion. "Ooo! Alright. I love watching you catch and dive for those and jump and stuff. It's all very cool to a fur who can't do it." Lig said as he swam to the side and grabbed a ring that had been sat out by the edge of the pool. "Get ready. Steady. Pull!" Lig said and then gave the ring a toss.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Marcus is then just swimming around as Ju-saami continued bobbing for a bit before getting ready to swim herself.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Nocturne watched Chimour get into the pool, the owl paddling his way over awkwardly. "If you don't mind me joining in I could use a few tips as well..." The owl said shyly to Nate as he fiddled with his goggles.

Mako grinned as Lig went off to grab the ring, the shark nodding and finding a space in the middle of the pool to tread, eyes watching Ligs paw carefully befor he watches the ring leave Ligs grip and fly over the pool. Mako dove undr the water, tracking with the ring quickly and about two thirds of the way through the rings arc Mako took a run upward from underwater and jumped out, catching the ring in one fin in mid air before splashing back down, and swimming it back to Lig, grinning. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Ju-saami is swiming around while Marcus is looking at what Lig and Mako are doing.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Nate smiled at Nocturne and nodded. "You got a decent start. That was almost the basic doggy paddle as it's called. Most creatures can do that from birth as a survival instinct. Hmmmm... your wings make it a tad more difficult though... how much practice have you had flying?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Ju-sammi is kicking her legs up and down while bringing her arms around overhead like a windmill, preforming the crawl. Then, she turns on her back and isgoing through an overarm motion while fluttering with kicks in the water.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"I-I guess...". Chimour said, still a little nervous about being inside of the pool. "Where should we start first?". Chimour asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 pm

"Wow that was amazing! I mean wow! Great job Mako! You shot outta the water like well...like something actually shot you out of the water." Lig exclaimed being very impressed with his shark friend's skill at this game and at his swimming skills in general. "Looks like Chimour's finally in the water. Hey Chimour! Welcome to the water! Good luck with teaching him Nate."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Marcus is still watching what's going on. He sees that Chimour is a bit uneasy and nurvous about this swimming bit. "Hey, Nate," said Marcus. "Need any help?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Nate smiled at Marcus and shook his head. "Think I got it for now, thanks buddy!" He turned to Chimour and nodded. "The doggy paddle is the most basic of basic. All you gotta do is lay in the water belly down and alternate between kicking your legs and swishing your arms down and back. It pushes the water down and behind you, letting you float to the surface and move forward. Lets see if you can do that first. Bats might be one of those species than don't know how to swim at birth."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Understanding that he's not needed right now, Marcus went back to Ju-saami, who apears to be swimming around like a dolphin, showing off. Marcus is amazed by this ability that she been practicing.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 pm

(Do you mind if I join?)
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:37 am

(I think that's up to Lig.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

(I don't mind ya joining if you'd like Tugs. Everyone is currently in the back yard and everyone but Warren is in the pool. So just make sure your character goes around back to where everyone is with your starting post. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:31 am

Name: Caiden Rogers
Species: grey wolf
Appearance: Standard wolf like appearance. wears a size 9 Pawpers diaper with a red onesie and jean shorts
Bio: a 7 1/2 year old feisty, fun, nieve, and cute kit. Always in a good mood and is a little mischievous. Doesnt want to grow up. Refuses to potty train.

Name: Joesph (Joe) Rogers
Species: grey wolf
Appearance: Standard wolf like appearance. Tall and slim. wears khaki shorts and a blue polo. Completly potty trained.
Bio: Business man and a strict, loving father. Gets down to business and loves being around his son Caiden.

Joe and his sons have just moved in from across the street and went down to go meet there new neighbors. Joe takes his son, Caiden, and walk up to their neighbors house. Joe notices that there seems to be a party in the back yard so they go around to the open back gate and walk in.

Joe walks up to Warren and introduces himself and Caiden

"Hi, sorry to come in uninvited but we noticed that the gate was open and you all have this little shindig going on back here so we won't be long. My name is Joe Rogers and this is my son Caiden. We just moved in down the street and decided to meet the neighbors."

Caiden noticed all of the other cubs and kits around and was eager to go and play with them.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 am

Marcus is watching Ju-saami, but didn't notice Joesph and Caiden coming in. It wouldn't matter though. You know what they say, "The more, the merrier." This should be a lot of fun for all in the party.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Oh Hello there. Name's Warren Weather and the lil Liger in the pool is my lil brother Lig. Feel free to join us if you guys like. More the merrier. If you want Caiden you can join the others. Just make sure to change into a swim diaper before getting into the pool. We've got a lil changing spot set up over here on the deck with extras if you need em." Warren offered pointing out the spot on the deck and having deduced Caiden was diapered based on years of observation of diaper users living in Denshire Falles.

"Hi there!" Lig waved to the new people from the pool as he swam to the side.

Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 pm

"I think that would be a great idea. Caiden do you want to stay and play?" asked Joe to his son

"Yes yes." said Caiden happily

"Alright, then let's go and get you in a swim diaper then." said Joe as Caiden headed over to the changing table "Thanks for letting us stay by the way."

Joe picked up Caiden and laid him on the changing table. He pulled off his son's shorts and onesie leaving Caiden just in his diaper. Joes then untaped Caiden's diaper and slid on one of the swim diapers provided. Joe then set Caiden down.

Caiden went over to the liger cub that waved at him earlier.

"Hiya, my names Caiden. what's yours?" asked Caiden not being shy at all

Joe went and stood by Warren
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 pm

(Sorry for my pause in posting)

Nocturne nodded as he listened to Nate, glancing over at Chimour as the otter-like pokemon spoke. "Well.. to answer your inquery I have a good deal of flying experience, though I can't fly all that well while carrying things as of yet." He said, glancing at his wings and the water wings he wore on them. "As for swimming having a shark for a friend means I've been arround the pool a lot but haven't gone beyond the shallow end much..." He said, the owl blushing a little.

Mako meanwhile was tossing the diving ring up in the air and catching it before smiling and waving to the two new furs and following Lig toward the side of the pool, half-holding himself out with his hands on the pooldeck to have a look at the new comers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Nate nodded at Nocturne. "Well despite common opinion, if you use your wings right they're excellent for swimming too." Nate explained. "I've used my own myself in the water before. Just a matter of moving them the right way. Remember how flapping your wings pushes against the air to make your lift? If you can hold your wings a bit more rigid it does the same to water. After you shove yourself the way you want to go, try twisting your wings so that instead of pushing through the water they slice through. It puts them back in position to push against the water again. Once you can get the motion down you'll be swiming like a penguin"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 pm

"Okay, well... Here I go...". Chimour said, a little to focused on swimming to notice that more furs had joined them as he leaned himself forward, and began doing as Nate had instructed, alternating between kicking his legs, and attemping to propel himself forward with his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

"Oh well I'm Lig and this is Mako." Lig smiled warmly as he held onto the side of the pool. "Guess your new so welcome to the neighborhood. I think you'll like it here. Everyone around here tends to be pretty nice. Well most of em. I'd stay away from Slen he's a big meanie. But he lives on the other side of town and stuff plus I think he's moving away." Lig continued rambling on.

"Well it looks like Lig's making a lot of introductions. Heh. He's always eager to make new friends. Anyway welcome to the neighborhood. Hope you guys are settling in nicely. If you need a hand with anything just ask. I'm usually around." Warren told Joe as he finished some of the food and laid it out for after everyone was done swimming.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 am

"Oh, cool." said Caiden as he jumped into the pool and swam back to Lig and Mako. "So what do you guys do for fun around here?" asked Caiden being excited that he gets to hang out with the bigger kids.

"Thanks, I appreciate the offer." said Joe as he took a hot dog "I'm glad I got transferred here instead of the big city. We were in a large city before we moved here and it was a little rough. Everyone here seems so nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party RP   Summer Party RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next