The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lig's art stuff.

Go down 
+18
FFF
Neptune_Orca
Link
{gone}
Poco
Zee-Zee
Blackfirefox6
Maxis
RyanTRabbit
kaiskune
Nuro
Zandar
lilfox
OnyxAlphaPup
razzie_bunny
Zan~Zan Wulf
BabyBunny
Lig
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:57 am

I love the picture of Willy! The pose and the look on his face are great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:57 am

oh dude! BIG improvment! im proud of ya!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Well I've got a piece of art for max. I know it's not as good as my Orca but here it is. I think it came out well. Hope ya like it max.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1181188204

Last edited by on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Well guys here's another Art update. Tell me what ya think of em.

Ialu is of a species that has no gender. But for the sake of my sanity Ialu will be reffered to using male pronouns cuz it's just easier. His species are fairly peaceful and have been visiting earth for a long time. Ialu's name is even taken from an old earth culture they had good relations with. The Egyptians. His name means field of dreams. And his entire races user absorbent garments for bodily waste management. It's more convient for them as they're often busy and spend alot of time in zero gee. They posses mind powers too like Telepathy and Telekinesis.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1181765490

I drew myself a sonic fancharacter. Thrust. He's got tail's smarts and thanks to those smarts sonic's speed. His shoes have anti grav units that let him move very fast. And of course the fast never wanna slow down. Not even for potty breaks. And lucky Thrust here doesn't have to worry about that. Hehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1181949193

Well this is a pic of my folf Fursona Balt at age 15. Basically him from one of the stories I'm writing. "Ashcroft School for Gifted Young Furrs." Yep I sorta got the idea from Marci's comics. He's basically the leading guy in his lil dorm group. Yep he's just having fun here and partying hard. Something tells me that diaper won't still be dry by the time he's done.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1182184902

Well as always comments and advice welcome.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Cute pics Lig, well done! I must see more.

^^

-BFF6
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:02 pm

Well I got some new pics here ya go guys.

Well Len here is a random Lizard I drew posing in his Snuggle Dry Teen diapers. Hehehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1182309314
Well this here is a human decendent species from my fav online novel All Tommarows. The Bug facers are the ones that last the longest in it. This one's lucky. He was born just after the machine war and is one of the few who weren't genetically messed with much. But ya can see there's still some side effects as ya can tell by the diapees. hehehehe. Aint he cute snoozing with his plushie.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1182375141

Well this is a pic of Ion Fortuna from Trinity Blood. Ain't a cute lil vamp? Yeah I drew up the pic and colored it. But it looked sorta empty so I fished some furniture out of some pics I had laying around on my computer.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1182385323
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Wow. I haven't updated here in forever. Well here's some pics.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1182630548

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1182901465

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 1183006533

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Zenbackground

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 LaidbackLigcolored

Oh and here's the full size of my current avy. And for refrence. He's actually sitting inside his room. Hence why the floor doesn't look like grass. The walls just have a cloud design to them. Hehehehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 LigbyMyotibackground
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Heehee, oh, sorry, I thought he was sitting on a grassy hill! I see it now. A lot of great artwork there, Lig!
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:35 pm

Nice. I think I like your current avatar best of all the ones I've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Thanks. Well I've got a big art update so here it is.

Well this is a fan digimon I drew. Genmon is the rookie form and Timon is the in training form of Genmon. I like how there diapers came out. I tried to do blush marks too. I tried coloring them but couldn't get em to look right.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Genmoncolored

This is an elite character I made. His last name is only Saku instead of Sakumee becouse he's just a lil guy and has yet to join a profession. He plans to become an artist. He's about 8 years old. He's got a condition hence the diapers. I may write a story for him. It's some odd years after the Halo Games for him.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 NokaSanSakucolored

Well this is Lig's cousin Daren. He's 14 so older then Lig but younger then Warren. He loves his music and is very out going. Thinks nothing of showing off his dance moves ore his diapers. He's gonna be written into a story of mine.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Darencolored

Dalu here is my Farscape Fan character. He's a brand new species of Pilot. He can leave the home world and do as he likes without having to be bonded to a Leviathan. But as you can See Dalu does have a problem common to the new Pilot race. Ah well he's just a happy care free kid anyway.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Dalucolorec

Well I've created a new fursona. I have joined the Feasox. A cute critter and I thought. Well a baby version of it's bound to be even cuter. And here's Kin to prove it. Who wants to cuddle him and hear him purr?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 KinFeasoxColored

This pic was a spur of the moment thing. Heck wasn't even sure what it was gonna be at first. Yeah Kinda ironic huh. Rabbits are known for there fast foot work and speed and this one can't walk. Well that doesn't stop him from doing anything. I made a diffrent kind of wheel chair for him. It's got treds instead of wheels. So it can get over stuff like side walks. The chair can also lower some treds not seen and limb stair. And well of course he's diapered. It make sense for him. I think I had one of my Messenger friends on my mind subconsciously when I drew this. So I'm dedicating this to him. This is to you Lex. Hehehehehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 RobRabbitbackground
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:20 pm

Well I've got some new art to show ya.

Well these two are my own fan characters. They're meant to be cross over characters for FullMetal Alchemist and Kingdom Hearts. They originally came from the FullMetal Alchemist realm. But doing the cross over there were some problems. Lil Danny lost his body on the way. His bro thinking quickly used an alchemic seal to keep his heart and soul bonded. So now he has the body of a Heartless. Ben here is the older brother and has had the automail arm for a while. The Keyblade he wields greatly increases one's Alchemic power. And Danny's not powerless either though. He can take over and control most Heartless and Nobodies.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Brothersforevercolored

Well People here have been talking about D&D so I go the idea to draw Lig as a Mage. I thought he'd look cute as one. And I've come up with some two titles for him. Lig of Light, and The Diapered Mage. Hehehehe. Tell me if you got any ideas for a title for him. hehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 LigMagecolored

Well I recently watch Poohs Heffalump Movie and Roo was so cute in it I decided to draw the lil fella. And Of course I had to diaper him up too. Hehehehe. Aint he cute? So who wants to change the lil guy?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Roodiaperedwet-1
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:40 pm

WOW That's good! Nice art work Lig! and sorry about earlier I wonder is the first pic the one you wanted help on naming?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:05 am

Thanks Zan. And no the one I wanted help with naming isn't posted up here. It will be with the next are update.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:32 am

Awww...Roo is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:59 pm

Thanks for the comment Poco. Anyway here's some new art.

Well Roshan is one of my recent character ideas. He' s a half Vampire. He's sunlight resistant but is fairly weak in it. He's got a bit of a sad story. Life just loves to beat up on him. First when his dad died, then relentless bullies at school and now he's even being tormented in his dreams by known to him his uncle. Yeah Poor lil guy.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Roshancolored

Well after getting up and slipping on some Jeans Willy Went downstairs to get a drink to get himself started for the morning. Since a long day of test were ahead of him he grabbed what he thought was a new energy drink from the fridge. Upon drinking it Willy instantly regressed to age 1.5. Oddly enough the drink also transformed his briefs into a diaper. Willy's not that upset with the results. It just gets him out of a day or boring test.

Well as ya can see I drew myself after being regressed. I've been meaning to draw something like this. So can I get a babysitter here? Hehehehehe.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 RegressedWillycolored

Ah Yet another Pic I drew of Roo. He's just hanging out in his back yard looking up at all the stars and the moon. Ain't he a cutie.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 RooGazercolored

Well here's a lil pic of myself that I've edited so I look like a cardasian. What do ya think. This took me a bit of time but I was worth it. The Cardasian Union shall never die!!!! Hehehehehe. Yep I know I'm a Trekee.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 MeCardassian
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:39 am

*giggle* I'll babysit you! And you really do draw Roo well, he looks so cute!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:19 pm

Thanks Zee Zee. Well I thought while you guys were waiting for some more real art from me I'd show ya this. It's a Marci badge I edited to look like like. Time for a disclaimer.

I DID NOT DRAW THIS. ONLY EDITED IT. CREDIT FOR THIS GOES TO MARCI MCADAMS.

There. Anyway I thought I'd edit this till the day comes where I can afford to commission one from the furry goddess herself. All I did was add some stripes and change the furr color a bit.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 LigMarciedit
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:08 pm

ZOMOMOMOMG! That's soooooooo cool! It's absolutely adorable and it may not be from her but still it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:51 am

Oh, wow, it's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
{gone}

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:33 pm

awwwwr, A marci badge <3 I wanna get one so bad. I am gonna too, just gotta get my first pay check Razz
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:29 pm

Thanks guys. Well I got two new pieces of art to show ya. I'm very proud of the second one. Well here we go.

Well this is my lil Phoenix fursona Aden. There was a thread on FTT that talked how you never see many avian babyfurs so I figured I'd make on and add a bit more diversity. Aden here is very smart. He's too young to fly though. But he can jump pretty high and glide well. As for fire abilities well those are coming along alright. Aden's fav thing to do is paint and listen to music. Sometimes sing along with it too if he knows the words. Looks like he's been gliding around for a while. Anybody wanna change him?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Adencolored

Well I've been collecting Marci badges lately and since I know it'll be a while before I can get one from her. I've made edits that look like me but those are just something to do when I'm bored. Hence why I don't post em here. Anyway I decided to draw my own badge. I used one of the marci badges I had saved as a reference for this. It really helps having references. Especially for the diapers. Looks like Lig here needs a change. So who wants to be the one to do it?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 LigLeanwet

Well tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:55 am

I love the pose and the look on Lig's face! You're really getting great at drawing him! Come here, li'l liger, we better change you out of that diaper before it starts to leak...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:17 pm

Hehehehe. Thanks for the comment ZeeZee. Well I got more art for ya guys.

Well after runing around wet from the previous pic Lig also made mess in his diaper. After playing in it for a lil while his big bro Warren had him lay down for a change. So who wants to help change this messy lil Liger?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 WarrenChangingLigcolored

This is my part of an Art Trade I did with ZeeZee. I think it came out alright. Such a clever squirrel. Now he's the one that does the diapering. XD.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 ZeeZeeArtTradecolored

I drew this one while I was away at the two week tour and evaluation testing at my college. Sorta how I felt when right after my folks left but I got better and had an OK time.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Ligneedhugcolored

Yep I made myself a DBZ Fan character. He's made of the DNA of the strongest Sayans. Bardok, King Vegeta, Brolly, and a few ancient sayans. He's usually emotionless and merciless in combat but he has a kind side.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Denjencolored

Well I liked extvia's I.N. Characters a lot. So i decided to make one of my own. I might tinker around with his color a bit though. Fostro is a nice person and loves animals. He can hold his own in a fight. He perferrs to fight hand to hand or with melee weapons. He'll only use a gun if he has to.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Fostrocolored

Stin here is an employee at the Soft Claws diaper company. He makes the magazine covers and themes for the diapers. On occasion he even models them too. Stin here is from a parallel universe where Troodon evolved into this. Adult males are 3ft6in at most and females top off at 5ft. Males are more submissive and all of them are incontinent. Hence why Stin here wears em. The diapers he's sporting have claw designs that turn yellow when the diaper needs changing.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Stincolored

Well what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 pm

Well I got to looking at the request Sleeping fox did for me. And I'll say this it was definatly cute. But it just didn't look enough like Lig. So I figured maybe some color will help. So went ahead and colored it. Tell me what you guys think of it. Does it look more like Lig now?

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 LigbearbysleepingFoxcolored
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:24 pm

Well I got some more art for ya guys. Hope ya like it.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Twinscolored
Well these are two new characters I came up with. To clarify there species they're half lion and half Cheetah. Litah as I call it. And Yep they're twins. Just not identical ones. But close to it. The girl is Stacy and her brother is Danny. Stacy is the older by a whole minute. Danny wears diapers due to an injury that he got when He was little. He doesn't really like to talk about it. Anyway these two are pretty close. Danny's the sensitive nerd type and Stacy is miss outgoing. And she won't hesitat to stick up for her bro. Somebody beats him up and they get strangled with there own tails! Hehehehehehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Nentcolored
Well this is a fan characters for a series of books. Not sure what the sereies is called but the three books are. In the Garden of Eden, Sky Coyote, Hollywood Mendoza. Basically a company goes back in time and makes immortals to walk forward through it normally sending lost relics forward as they go. Nent here is a half Neanderthal and his immortality procedure had a glitch. The gene that stops there aging kicked on too early. So he had to have all custom jobs on his new unbreakable cybernetic bones. Nent here is seen in one of the company's Rome bases. He didn't have much of a mortal childhood so he's enjoys some babytime when he can. He's actually diapered under that waist cloth. He can turn his control on and off at will. Lucky lil immortal.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Oslocolored
Well I've been on an otter bing recently of cute otter pics. And well I got inspired to draw a Otter babyfur for myself. This here is Oslo. My cute lil otter. He's outgoing and very playful and a kind cub. And yep I decided to try something diffrent with Oslo here and give him a cloth diaper. He usually wears some sort of plastic pants over them but I wanted to show off the diaper her. hehehehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Dajuucolored
Well folks meet Daju. He lived in Feudal japan and was a fair swordsmen. Unfortunately he and the rest of his family where killed by the local lord so he could gain there lands and secure his position seeing as Dajuu was in line for that position when he got older. Some odd years later Dajur came back from the grave and slaughtered the guy. He now spends most of his time in either Halloween town or somewhere in the underworld. Yeah he was kinda inspired by Grim Jr. But he has a diffrent story and attitude.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Ligbabacolored
Well here's Lig in his nice lil crib enjoying his bottle. Ain't he a cutie. And just look already wet too. Hehehehe. So who wants to change him and tuck him in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lig's art stuff.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next