The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lig's art stuff.

Go down 
+18
FFF
Neptune_Orca
Link
{gone}
Poco
Zee-Zee
Blackfirefox6
Maxis
RyanTRabbit
kaiskune
Nuro
Zandar
lilfox
OnyxAlphaPup
razzie_bunny
Zan~Zan Wulf
BabyBunny
Lig
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 10:48 pm

*Picks up Lig, changes him, and tucks him in, kissing his forehead* Sleep well lil' one.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:56 am

That's some great art, Lig! *nuzzles the little guy and makes sure he's got his plushie*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:13 pm

Well I have yet more art for ya guys so enjog.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Ligsnoozingcolored
Well I made th is one using the Tutorial on Jade's website last night. I just got it finished today. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I only needed some minor alteraltions to the tutorial to make it work for Lig here. Doesn't he look cute snoozing? I think somebody made a stinkie in his sleep. Any volunteers to change him?

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Spencernewcolored
Well this is a revamp of my dino character Spencer. I made him more Feathery and changed his feet a bit. I also used the techniques I used from Jade's tutorial to make this as well and I think it shows. I"m happy with how this turned out. Yep as ya can see by both the bulge in his shorts and the packages He's diapeed.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 BabyMewtwocolored
Well I made myself a baby mewtwo. Why? Well because mewtwo was just so darned cute when he was lil and I wanted one. Hehehe. I named him Mewen. Yeah Original huh. Oh well. I used the techs I picked up tom the JadeFox tutorial to make him. Yeah I know the hands aren't quite right but I took a bit of artistic liberty to make em more paw like.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 KiruBlankeecolored
Well this here is a pic I did for a good friend of mine. Kiru. Heck we're online bros. He asked me to draw him a pic kinda like the one I did of Lig a lil while ago. So I drew this up for him. I hope he likes it.

Well tell me what ya guys think.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Well Boys and girls Lig's got some new art for ya. Hope ya like it.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LilGruntcolored
Well what with all the stuff buzzing around Halo 3 lately (which I can't get cuz I don't have a 360) I got inspired to draw this guy. He's a young grunt child who lives on a station near a colony world. It's some time after the events of Halo 3 and things are finally calmed down. The planet below is populated by Hunter, Grunts, Elites, and humans. Our lil grunt here as it's plane to see is padded. It's an old cultural thing from before they joined the covenant that some have decided to revive. Oh and the lil thing in the corner of his mouth is his breathing device. .

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 AlexColored
Well Alex here is my new folf Fursona. He's one of my older Fursonas at 15. Alex here has some mental abilities like Telekineses and mind reading. As such he's important to a gov agency that uses furrs like him for there agendas. The diapers are a method they use to control there subjects along with collars that suppress there powers. He's a fairly nice person but he's not one ya wanna piss off. So anybody wanna do this guy the favor of a change?

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 GaaraDiaperedcolored
Well I'm a bit of a Naruto fan even if I haven't really kept up with the show lately. My fav character is Gaara and well I've seen some diaper pics of Naruto and the gang I haven't seen any of Gaara. Sure pics of him as a baby or lil kid but not really a diaper pic. So I went ahead and drew this up. So here he is in a wet and messy diaper. Maybe Temari Or Kankuro just walked in on him. Hehehehe.

Well as always comments and advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 pm

I love all your pics! There always so cute!
Would you mind doing one for me some time?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:16 pm

Thanks for the comment Neptune. Well I've got some new art so here we go.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LiggotsstyleColored
Well I started out drawing this and decided to make it into a Pawpers advertisement. Yep Lig's never gonna give up his diapers.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Wiriamucolored
Well I've been on a bit of a dragon bing lately and decided to draw this. His name is actually William translated to Japanese. Wiri here has some nifty abilities that are rather nice. Your standard fire breath as well as some magic use and the ability to fly. His kind are capable of shape shifting but he's too young to do that yet. Over all I'm happy with how this one turned out. Figure it was high time I did a dragon. After all I am a Leo. Hehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigScientistMessy
Well Here's Lig in a black and red lab coat looking over some chemicals. What's he looking for? Don't know but what ever it is it needs most of his concentration. Good thing those diapers are heavy duty. Hehehehe. Science marches on and with no potty breaks needed. Just the occasional pause for a change.

Well as always comments and advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Well guys here's some new art.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 DylanBallcolored
Well I've had friends like Max draw my cabbit Dylan before and now I've drawn him myself. I'm quite happy with how this pic came out. Looks like he was to preoccupied by playing with his ball to notice his diaper needs a change.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Mudokandiaperedcolored
Tobo here is a pretty smart Mudokon. He was used for experiments by the Vykers One of which lead to his incontinence and the another lead to his smarts and much better ability to use Mudokan chant powers. Another experiment though accidentally froze his aging though too. So he's stuck as a perpetual 8 year old. He's fairly nice but does get stressed out when he tries to do something and his dimwitted Mudokon brothers screw it up somehow. And the lil fuzzy thing is his pet Fuzzle Chompy. Oh and in case you didn't know Mudokons and fuzzles are races from the OddWorld games.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 PawpersPalscolored
Well I wanted to do another Pawpers add and also wanted to do a pic with Kiru in it and well this is what I came up with. I enjoyed doing this one. Expect more of these in the future.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigZeroGeewet
Well Lig here got to visist a space station and is having some fun with the zero gravity of the place. He's just now floating by a changing station. So who wants to give this messy lil Liger a paw with his change?

Well as Always comments and advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:51 am

hee hee, ligers in space, nice pic! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:15 am

Thanks for the comment Neptune. Well I got some new art for you guys so enjoy.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 TimeStarcolored
Well I'm a big fan of the Nights into Dreams game and well this pic is heavily inspired by it. This guy's name is Time Star. He can control time and space. So he can go any where he wants any when he wants. And in keeping with that he wears diapers. I decided to try something different and have him wear cloth diapers with a Japaneses style diaper cover. He can also turn himself invisible too so he doesn't mess up time when he's looking around.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigCollarMessy
Well Jade's recent pics on FA of his character with the classic kid outfit of a t-shirt, cap, and sneakers inspired me to try my paw at it. So here Lig is all dressed up in that get up. I gave him a collar and paci too kina like Jade did. Only Lig's shoes are a bit diffrent. There light up ones. Hehehehe. And of course Lig is a messy lil Liger.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 AsherCubColored
Well I joined Subeta a little while ago and got a Celinox for a pet. I liked him so I made this babyfur version of him. I'll say this he was hard to color but I like how he came out. Oh and for those that don't know the spikes on his back and around his eyes are crystals.

Well as always Comments and advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:01 pm

Well I got some more pics. I'll have a few more up later in the day as well as a completely new one I can't post seeing as FA is down.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigcouchMessy
Well I've been stumped as to what to draw furr wise for a while so I looked through some pics and barrowed a scene from one of em. I'm pleased with how this came out.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Codycolored
Well I thought I'd add another bunny to my list of critters I've drawn. This bunny boy was fun to draw and I like how he came out. As you can tell it's getting close to christmas time so I added some christmasy things. Two of Cody's paintings on his wall and take a close look at that diaper tape. Hehe. Cody may be shy but not about christmas. He loves the season. His only problem is resisting the urge to eat the noses of snow men and can't can't write his name in the snow. Hehehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigandWarrensnoozinglights
Well it's been a while since I did a pic of Lig and Warren together so I thought I'd draw one up. Lig's snoozing with his big bro on the couch while the lights from there christmas tree tinkle casting a warm glow on them. Wonder what these two Ligers are dreaming of.

Well thats it for now. Tune in later for more.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:15 pm

Those three are three of your best. Those sleeping ligers are just adorable!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Thanks for the comments. Anyway new art's up. Sorry I didn't do this update with the other one I just sorta spaced on it.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Achakcolored
Well once more I was struck with an idea for a babyfur. Ya don't see many horse babyfurrs so here's Achak. He got his name from his grandpa. It 's native american for spirit. He's a pretty care free little fella and loves helping out where he can. He'll run around all day like that not even stopping for a change unless it's brought to his attention. So who's brave enough to change this horsee's diapee?

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Vackcolored
Well I'm been looking at some stuff on them and thought I'd draw a classic dinosauroid here. I like how this came out. Vack here's out for a walk on a dirt road near his home just enjoying the sunny day.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigBlushwet
Well I finally got back into the babyfur swing with a pic of Lig. He's got yet another wet diapee and is blushing embarrassed for some reason. Why is he blushing? I'll let your minds come up with the why cuz my mind can't. LOL.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 MeDenobulan
Well once again I've decided to make another startrek photo edit. This time I decided to make myself into a Denobulan from StarTrek Enterprise. I was t hinking of doing the big Denobulan smile but decided otherwise.

Well that's all for now. As always Comments and Advice are welcome.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:18 am

As always, uber cute pics Lig!
And I love the Startrek stuff you do, I thought I was the only one who actualy loved the enterprise series (all my fellow trekies in my town say it sucks).
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Thanks Neptune. Nice too see another StarTrek Fan. Yeah I liked enterprise pretty well. I just wish it would have lasted longer and or have had a better ending. Well I've got some new art for ya guys.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Roxarwet
Meh what can I say I'm a fan of startrek. I modeled Roxar here after the gorn seen in the ep of Enterprise: "Through a Mirror Darkly". Yeah this guy's not quite as muscular as most gorn but he's fast and smart and still stronger then a human with a Mean bite. He however does have a bit of a problem with bodily functions but it's usually not bought up. It's not wise to pick on a gorn about anything if you wanna keep you face where it is. Hehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigandPottyMonstercolored
Well it's finally happened. Lig warned ZeeZee but he didn't listen. Now look what's happened! Lig walked into the bathroom to see why ZeeZee was taking so long to get back and play and then sees this. He was so shocked he messed his diaper! Don't worry ZeeZee Lig will save ya!

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Tommycolored
Well this here is a new characer of mine. Tommy. He's about 14 and as you can see still having potty difficulties. The pack with him is for his laptop but also stores a fresh trainer or two. Tommy wears diapers at night. He doesn't want to admit it but he should probably use then during the day too seeing as he goes in his trainers just as much as in the potty if not more so. But deep down he might not mind that too much. Tommy's your basic nerd with glasses, Ipod, Laptop and lots of anime stored away.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Wrathteddycolored
Well I'm a FullMetal Alchemist Fan. So here's Wrath from the show diapered and also sporting some nice new automail. It's got that lovely furr covering. So this way it's soft to the touch instead of hard and cold. Heheheh. It's the Latest in automail Fashion. No doubt Winry will have a set ready for Ed shortly. Hehehehe.

Well that's all for now. As always Comments and Advice welcome.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:28 am

The Potty Monster. Razz That still cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:23 am

*giggle* Me too! Poor Zee-Zee! A whole lot of great pics, Lig!
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:22 am

As always, great pictures LIg!
You gotta admit, you were warned Zee-Zee!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I gots some new art for ya.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigNewYearcolored
This one is Lig as baby new year. I posted it up in another thread but thought I'd put it here too.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 TurtleBoycolored
Well here's yet another babyfur your rarely see. A Turtle. I had fun drawing him. And I've giving him a lil piece of futureistic tech. The band on his left arm is actually mini computer. The colored section is a holo emitter. He's pretty much a nerd and watches Ninja Turtles constantly. Bet you can guess which one he likes. LOL.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigProwlecolored
Hehehehe. Well this was a funny lil idea t hat came for me. Lig prowling through some tall grass trying to catch a birdy. If he does catch it odds are he'll just play with it until it gets away. But if Lig's not lucky the smell from his diapee will give him away. hehehe.

Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 NokaHappywet
Well Here's another pic of my Elite character Noka. He was walking down a hall on a station when he noticed this advertisement for a new toy and was really excited about it. He so wants one. When he gets home there's gonna be some serious hints being droped about it. Hehehe.

Well that's it for now. As always comments and Advise welcome.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Hmmm...I don't know why but whenever someone posts a pic as 'spoiler' I just get a white box.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Oh sorry. I'll remove the spoilers then.
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Aww...thanks Lig! Smile You didn't have to do that! I follow your work on FA anyway.

I think it's my fault, though. This isn't the only board I've encountered that on. Maybe it's Firefox's fault.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Wow. Really nice stuff, Lig!

Now, let me see, my guess is that the turtle likes Raphael. Mainly, I'm judging from his diaper tapes.

Whatever be the case, I gotta get one of those mini computers. ^^

One questions though, how do you do all of your backgrounds and foregrounds?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:26 pm

I don't think it's fire fox Poco cuz that's what I use and I've never had a problem with it. And thanks FFF. I use photoshop as you can see. I do some basic line art in the drawing when I'm making it and then once it's scanned I'll start getting to work on it in photoshop. If you us photoshop then using diffrent layers is a really good idea. I usually only use two in my pics Top layer is the character and bottom is the the background. Though you can use more then two layers if you want to make things a bit more step by step. That way if you mess up something well you don't have to erase much. Oh and Tutorials can help. I've found some useful one son DA. DA has a lot of tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks a lot for the comments guys.Anyway I gots new art for you guys.

Well I finally got around to drawing Lig in a Kimono. Kiru's given Lig a few so here he is dressed in one at a Dojo in Japan. Odds are Kiru brought him along on one of his yearly trips to there. Hehehe. Lig's certainly happy about it.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LigKimonnocolored

Well a while back I was having a bit of an art slump and Link suggested a Husky. I figured what the hey since I hadn't drawn one before. So here he is. Hope ya like it Link. And to all those wondering NO that doesn't mean I'm doing request. I just needed something to break the art slump. I got this drawn before that Nebari kid of mine It just took a lil longer to get this one finished.
Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 LinkHuskycolored

Well Charmander as some of you may know is my fav pokemon so I did a babyfur version of him here. I named him after my charmander in fire red. Isn't he a cutey? He's got his blankee and his bottle....and a stinky diapee. Volunteers to change him?
Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 CharmanderBoycolored

Well that's all for now. As always comment and advice are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Adorable!
*raises flipper*
"I'll Change him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lig's art stuff.   Lig's art stuff. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lig's art stuff.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next