The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...

Go down 
+4
Zan~Zan Wulf
OnyxAlphaPup
Lig
BabyBunny
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Empty
PostSubject: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 11:06 am

okay first furry RP
the setting is a neighborhood located between the city and the suburbes, houses are two storys tall, pact together, but have medium sized back-yards, its in NY
the time, 11:00 a.m. on a bright sunny saturday morning
the story (currently) my two new furrs have just moved in from new jersey

ruels, be nice, no randomness, and no magic...other than that, nothing
Name: Kirk fosna

Species: fox

Description: he has a small patch of white fur on his chest, as well on the tip of his big flffy tail, his paws are black (all four of them), as well as white fur rimming his paws, orange fur, blue eyes, he is currently wearing a black metalica shirt tucked in,a belt, and some long jeans, and wears small oval glasses

Caretaker/babyfur: care taker

Level of training: underwear

Bio:Kirk is a very nice guy, he listens to lots of rock, his past was pretty plain, he is still going to colledge, but not for much longer, he is pretty organized, he doesent like to spank naughty kids, but will if he has to, most his life was boring up until he adopted cody

Name: Cody fosna

Species: Fox

Description: he has a medium patch of white fur on his chest, as well on the tip of his small fluffy tail, his paws are black (all four of them), as well as white fur rimming his paws, orange fur, brown eyes, is currently wearing some jeans with snaps in the front, a boys pull-up, and a red t-shirt that has a chibi smiling fox head on it

Caretaker/babyfur: babyfur

Level of training: diaper or pull-ups

Bio: when he was forst dizocvered, he was found in a parking lot at age 1 month, he was taken in by a daycare center, after about 2 months of that he was addopted by a femal fox, they spent his first three years with her, she never told him that he was adopted, then one day, she died in a car crash, he was alone, in a house for week upon week, then some people found him while moving in, he spent about half a year with them, then he was once again adopted by Kirk, he is very happy now with kirk, but still misses some of is older friends, he in incontent due to a car accident earlyer in his life, but no-one has found out yet due to expences at the doctors, he is very shy, but is alway wiling to make a new friend, he loves cartoons and sweets, like any child should!
*after a long car trip, kirk and cody pull up (in there in there grayJeep : Cherokee that had a little trsh here and there, and a carseat in the back) new drive way with a uhaul tailer behind them, after about a have hour of unloading boxes into the two story, wooden flored house with red and white striped wall-paper, a window in the front, cody waddled around cutely trying to find something to do*

"ah, that should be the last one!" kirk says setting a big box onto a large pile he had started, the house was filled with stacked boxes, eveywhere!

"im hungy kiwk" cody says tugging at kirks pant leg

"well, how about we go to mcy d's then?" kirk suggested

"otay!" cody cheer happily smileing

"okay before we do i have to do something okay?"

"alwight"

*kirk goes off, then come back* "oh yeah i forgot, do you need a change?" kirk says kneeling down to codys level

"nah, im dwy" cody says

"alrighty then," kirk says going back to finding his keys, after a while he comes back "ready to go?"

"yeah!" he scampers out into the drivway

*kirk laughs softly shaking his head, "kids" he says putting the black afternoon outing diaper bag over his shoulder, then locks up the house, then he walks to the car....*
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 11:46 am

Name: Bunbun B.

Species: Bunny

Description: White fur and straight ears. She's wearing a dirty pink shirt with a head of a bunny on it. She is wearing a diaper under her jeans.

Caretaker/babyfur: babyfur

Level of training: diaper or pull-ups

Bio: She was abandoned when she was 1 year old. And has been independent. She is like a pickpocket, stealing money from people to buy food and diapers. But she is very nice and playful.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 11:48 am

BunBun is currently in NY, pickpocketing a person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:00 pm

*Kirk bundles cody in his car seat, then makes his way to the car door*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:10 pm

I'll join on in. I'll use my first incarnation of Balt. Different Balt then Kiru's.

Name: Balt Johnson
Species: Wolf Fox hybrid

Discription: Has deep orange furr with gray almost silver paws (All four) Has gray silver tipped tial and ears. Is wearing Kaki shorts and a tshirt with with a chibi wolf cub on it.

Bio: Parents were killed by specist in an incident in there office building. Lives with his older cousin. Wears diapers due to genitic defect.
Babyfurr/caretaker: Babyfurr
Training level: Diapers

Name: Sam
Discription: Silver gray furr. Is wearing an old jurrasic park tshirt and baggy jeans
Bio: Balt's cousin from his fathers side. Took his lil cousin in after the incicident. Is generally a kind person and is quite artistic.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:13 pm

"Hey Balt its lunch time. I was thinking McDonalds for lunch." Sam said comming down drom his small art gallery.

"Sure!" Balt said hopping off the couch. They met at the door and Sam picked up Balt's bag.

"Now before we leave do you need a change lil buddy?" Sam asked.

"Nope Not wight now." Balt said

"Ok then lets go." Sam says as he buts Balt in his carseat in there Navagater and head off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:45 pm

*he gets in his car and arrives at mcdonalds, thye order a big mac for kirk and a happy meal for cody, they sit outside, enjoying the day

*mean while somewhere else, a wolf police officer grabs bunbuns wrist taking the wallet out of her hand* "hey no stealing thats against the law!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:51 pm

Sam pulls into the McDonalds as they go in and order a Big Mac special and a Happy meal. They take a seat not far away from Kirk and Cody. Balt eats his happy meal while playing with the toy that came with it. Sam couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:54 pm

*cody pops down the buttons on his coke, then procedes to try and open the toy, but fails

Kirk laughs softly "here letme help" he says pulling the toy open

"yay!" cody cheers as he plays with it

"dont forget to eat your food now ok?" kirk tell cody who sighs

"alright" he says putting the toy down and eats
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:55 pm

Sam eats his meal civily as Balt alternates between his food and his toy. Eventually he drops the toy and it slide over near Kirk and Cody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 12:58 pm

*cody and kirk notices, kirk (as the nice guy he is) picks up the toy walks over to balt and same and says "here, you seemed to have dropped this" he hands balt the toy*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:01 pm

"Fanks Mistew." Balt says smileing.

"Yeah thanks. I see you got a little one to huh." Sam says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:03 pm

"yeah, hes a bit of a handful, but is good nontheless" says looking at cody who gets the feeling to run and hide form all the attention
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:05 pm

"Yeah Balt here can be a bit of a handfull too sometimes. But he's a good kid none the less. So where you guys from I don't think I've seen you around before." Sam said as Balt looked over to the other kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:12 pm

"we just moved into a new neighborhood"

*cody shyly nods a hellow to balt*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:15 pm

Balt smiled brightly and nodded back.

"Oh so that was you guys moving in down the street." Sam said pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:21 pm

"yes, we just un loaded the trailer" he says thumbing over the the uhaul thats still attached to his cherokee

*cody shyly hides behind his happy meal box*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:25 pm

Balt giggles a little and waves to him.

"Well I'm free today if you need help moving anything. And I'm sure Balt here would love to have new playmate." Sam said smileing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:26 pm

"that would be appretiated, and cody can always have a new friend"

*he waves back from behind the box*

((did i send you a PM?))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:29 pm

"OK then. After we're done here we'll get to work then." Sam said.

(No. Not on either site. Did you mean that one On the other site yesterday?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:33 pm

"sounds like a plan, mind if we sit here?" he asked wanting to get to know one another

((no, i thought i sent you one just a while ago, it asked 'what is it like to be a adim?'))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:36 pm

"Sure by all means." Sam said.

(No I didn't get it. But to answer your quetion a bit difficult. I still don't know all the ropes. But I can add new sections now easily enough. As for other things. Its gonna take time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:37 pm

*kirk and cody sit at the table*

"so how old is balt?" kirk asks biting into his big mac
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:40 pm

"Balt here is four. I'm Twenty." Sam answered eatting some fries.

"Hi there I'm Balt. What's you name?" He asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:44 pm

"wow realy? same here!" he says estonished at the simalarity

"h-hi balt im cody" he reaches out a paw nervousley for a hand shake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next