The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...

Go down 
+4
Zan~Zan Wulf
OnyxAlphaPup
Lig
BabyBunny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:05 pm

"y-you mean you just go? in your pants?" says a bit shocked

*kirk steps outside* "okay cody! all your stuf fis in your room!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:07 pm

"Not my pants silly. My diapee." Balt said.

"Yep you guys can come on in if ya want." Sam said.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:10 pm

*his jaw drops* "wow, i.." he decides not to reveil his pull-up fact *kirk leads the two inside
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:13 pm

"Yep me wear diapees. Me nebew been potty twained. Dotow says I can't be." Balt explains to Cody on the way in not even taking notice of the bulk of his diaper as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:17 pm

*kirk sniffs* "someone needs a change" *he picks up cody and checks the back of his pull-up "hmm not you" Cody blushes in embarisment
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:21 pm

"Ah. So its my little stinker then is it." Sam says picking up a giggle Balt. "Is that you or did the sewer back up?"

"It me." Balt said giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:28 pm

"heh, op seems your we-" cody covers kirks mouth and whispers "i dont want them to know"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:29 pm

"Well Balt luckily for you we just finished setting things up." Sam said grabing the diaper bag and heading up stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:30 pm

"oh no!" cody says scampering out of kirks arms and trys to block them off, but falls and fails

"you okay there buddy?" he asks picking cody up and rubbinghis head, cody sniffles ehimpers and crys
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:33 pm

Sam carreis Balt into Cody's room. "Me like your room Cody." Balt said genuenly empressed with it. Sam then layed him down on the changing table and started changing his messy diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:35 pm

*crys*

"aww, shhh, cody didnt you hear them? they said they liked it!" he says rubing codys back rocking him back and forth
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:37 pm

"Yeah Cody. Its nice. Maybe me could stay over some time." Balt said as Sam finished changing him. He let Balt back down in just his shirt an diaper.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:37 pm

KiruWeather wrote:
*he gets in his car and arrives at mcdonalds, thye order a big mac for kirk and a happy meal for cody, they sit outside, enjoying the day

*mean while somewhere else, a wolf police officer grabs bunbuns wrist taking the wallet out of her hand* "hey no stealing thats against the law!"

(okay...about that.....Imma gonna RP now...)

BunBUn managed to break free of the police man and made a break for it. She managed to lose the officer somewhere. She spotted Cody, Balt, Same, and Kirk and kinda follows them. When they entered the house she spied on them from behind a bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:38 pm

((hey bun! i got a way that you can join! just let the police take ya...))

*sniffles* "r-realy?" he asked peeping over kirks shoulder

"its aslright with me" kirk says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:39 pm

((the officer catches up and grabs her** "gatcha you lil theif!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:41 pm

"Fine with me. I'll have to drop off some of Balt's things but thats no problem." Sam said grinning.

(I know what your gonna do kiru and good idea.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:43 pm

"sounds like a sleep over to me!" he says smiling then notices the other mangeling out side, he sets cody down, "you all wait here..." he says walking outside
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:45 pm

"aaaahh! Nooooo!!'
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:45 pm

Sam hangs back and keeps an eye on the kids and one on what's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:47 pm

"sir what are you doing with my child?" he lies

"oh-um, she was found pick pocketing!" the officer replies

"well unhand her and ill pay for the damage" he says pulling out his wallet

"uh, no charge sir..just make sure she dosent do it again!" he says handing kirk bun

*kirk takes her and hold her sotly like he would cody* "alright will do" he says as the police walked away
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:55 pm

Bunbun looks up at Kirk and then looks down at the ground,"Fank you mister..." She embraces him in a hug and tries to pickpocket him...(lol im ebil)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:57 pm

Sam peeks out the door. "Everything alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:59 pm

"yeah everything is" *he taps her hand hard* "and dont you think abut it lil missy, i just saved your buutt!" he whispers to hear
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 4:01 pm

"Aww..." She said as she let him go. "Weww wever (Whatever slurred together)mister...I'm weaving!" Bunbun started to walk off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 4:02 pm

*he grabs her* "no you arent, now where are wour parents?" he asks cradeling her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next