The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...

Go down 
+4
Zan~Zan Wulf
OnyxAlphaPup
Lig
BabyBunny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:47 pm

"Really thats cool. Ya know you kid look just like you." Sam said smiling knowing that he and Balt didn't bare alot of resemlence. Him being all wolf and such.

"Nice to meet ya." Balt said shakeing his paw.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:50 pm

"well, its kinda funny like that,*whispers to sam the rest, as cody feels uncomfertible at the adoption stuff* seeing how were not realy realted"

*after the paw shake he goes back to his burger*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:52 pm

"Kinda like me and Balt. He really my little cousin." Sam whispered back.

Balt smiled and dug into his burger too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:00 pm

"lets talk about this more when we get to my place" he whisper back and goes into hi burger

"so i got the blck bionicle, what did you get?" cody asks his mouth full of food, only a child would do that...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:02 pm

"Mine is the blue one." Balt said also with food still in his mouth.

"Yeah good idea." Sam says as he eats some more of his Big Mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:05 pm

*after lunch kirk and cody pile into there jeep and return home, kirk unlocks the door and they step inside the box piled house* "home sweet home" *cody runs off to find his box of toys "Cody! i dont want you to unpck things until we get things into there respected rooms" kirk told cody "aww, otay kiwk"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:07 pm

Sam and Balt follow in there Navigater. Sam walks in. "If you want Cody you could play wiht Balt a bit out side while we get things set up." Sam offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:10 pm

"ya! come on lets go to the backyard!" cody says running for the back door

"so" kirk says picking up a box of codys stuff "where do you live exactly sam?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:13 pm

"Wait for me!" Balt says chaseing after Cody.

"I live just down the street. About two houses down." Sam answered picking up anohter box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:15 pm

*he heads upstairs with the box and sets it in a large yellow room* "good, he'll need a friend close by..." he goes back down grabing one end of a wehat appeears to be a bed piece
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:17 pm

Sam sits the box down and grabs the other side of the piece. "Same with Balt. Lets just say he hasn't had a pleasant past." Sam said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:20 pm

"neither has cody, the poor lil guy, hes been thru family after family, the last one he had he was found, starving, almost anerexic, crust covered fur, and the worst part, he thought his mother had been out for milk for four weeks..." he says setting down the piece goes back down and get another
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:23 pm

Sam followed him. "Balt got ther pleasure of watching his parents killed. His mom and dad worked in an office building. They went to the lower floor to pick him up from the daycare when some specist prick decided to come in and shoot up the place. Balt was lucky and only got an arm shot." Sam said helping wiht another piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:25 pm

"poor kids, at least theyll be able to have some stuff in common, thatll be the key to some True friendship thats probly needed" he says bringing the rest of the bed that looks like a crib in then goes to grab what appeared to be a changing table
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:28 pm

"Yeah. After all of that Balt needs a good friend." Sam said still hellping. "Ya know this is actually starting to look like his room. Only thing different is the wallpaper. His is blue. His favorite color." Sam said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:30 pm

"yeah, codys is white with frogs, he dosent have a real favorite color, im thinking of hireing a painter to get his room just the way he wants it, just to spoil him a little"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:33 pm

"Well I could help you with that. I'm a painter myself. More of an artist but this wouldn't be a problem. Just tell me the design." Sam said smiling. "Maybe I'll so you my gallery some time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:36 pm

"sounds good, im thinking just random small smileing frogs all over the the walls with a play block trim"

*they get out side where a swing set awaits them* "Wow i didnt know that was here!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:38 pm

"Yeah the last people that lived here left it. Thewer kids were all grown up so they couldn't use it." Balt said getting on a swing.

"Ok then I can do that." Sam says already coming up with a mental picture in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:41 pm

*he swings happily wetting the pull up*

"so, does balt wear these too?" he asks taking some pull-up out of a box and storing them into a cabnent in the changeing table
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:45 pm

Balt swings back and forth also wetting.

"Nope Balt wears regular diapers. He's completely incontinent. They say its a genitic defect but I doesn't bother him to much." Sam says helping putting stuff away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:48 pm

"hmm, that reminds me, if i get enough mony i have to see a docotr for a check up, i think something might be wrong with cody, he hasent been potty trained yet, every one of his familys tried to potty trainem, but it didnt seem to work, heck, even now im trying to potty trainem" says constructing the crib "its kinda funny though, he likes being treated like a baby, but hates using diapers, he almost refuses to wearem"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:56 pm

"Well I can set you up wiht our doctor. She's a nice Cheatha. I think the only reason he doesn't like wearing he diapers is he just thinks it might make him a burdon or somthing. Maybe it's just the fact that he thinks he's the only one." Same put forth.

Outside on the swing a muffled fart noise can be heard from Balt's direction. Balt himself doesn't see to notice it of the extra weight of his diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 2:59 pm

*he stops and smells and hears* "ewww" he says chacking himself "wait, it isnt me" he looks to balt "hey balt?" he asks

"maybe, he can be very stubborn at time though"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 3:03 pm

"Well I'll see what I can do to help." Sam said.

"Oops. I guess thats me." Balt said not embarressed in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...   Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cubs, Kits, and Caretkers...
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next