The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:00 pm

she helps him onto the table and works to remove his belt* "see i am like you in a few ways"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:02 pm

"Yeah I guess so." Dylan said as his pants were removed revealing his soaked diaper. "Dis was why I was acting so worried. I've had bad experiences with people finding out about these." Dylan said blushing.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:07 pm

she msiles and shows him her diaper* i am understanding about this being i am like you" she says removin the diaper
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:17 pm

"Thanks a lot."Dylan said wiping off his tears.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:19 pm

dylan you can rely on me to keep your condition a secret" she wipes and powders him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:22 pm

"That means a lot to me. I don't wanna get picked on all the time like I used too." Dylan said smiling a lil at the smell of the powder.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:25 pm

she has him diapered within minutes* why dont you go unpack and lat me get changed"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:35 pm

"Sure. The Orientation should be start in about half an hour so unpacking's a good idea." Dylan said hoping off the table and grabbing his wet shorts on the way out. He tossed his shorts in the laundry hamper and then started unpacking. His room was set up much the same as Kari's room with a changing table. He blushed when he noticed that his bead had short rails on the side. But shrugged it off as he unpacked. The last thing he unpacked was his plush bunny hoppy.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:29 pm

she unpacks her diapers and clothes and a vixen plush after getting changed, she then goes out to common room*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:30 pm

Dylan got some fresh shorts on and came out to the common room too. "Well we've got ten minutes till the orientation so we should get to to the lobby now." Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:34 pm

she nods* lead the way then my friend"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:43 pm

Dylan leads Kari through the halls to the main lobby where all the other new students were. Dylan didn't recognize any of them.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:45 pm

kari scans over the crowd and only regonizies a few* i notice a few people but i will introduce you to them later"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.   Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashcroft school for gifted young furrs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2