The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Tykari
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:27 pm

Souba smiled " i wasnt asking....i was stateing that you were human once" Fouba looked athis brother " best not to toy with him Sou...he is very strong and we have to complete our contract" Souba looked at his brother " ok Fou..."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:31 pm

"Contract?" he asked, eyes narrowing as his gaze turned into a dark, piercing glare. "Explain........Now."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Fouba sighed " brother...we musnt let him know out occupation..." Souba nodded " true...it is not for you to know Lycan Lord"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:39 pm

He grasped them both by the neck and lifted them several feet above the ground. "You shall explain or die.......you have no third option, unless the dragon would be so kind to do it for you........" he said, looking over at Raoen.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Fouba and Souba looked unafraid they both nodded and grabbed the wolfs arms " you know...werewolves skeletal structours are like humans but they have one weakness...there bones and arteries are weaker" in unison the twins pressed down on a nerve that forced him to let go they kept hold of his arms leaping over him in unison his arms makeing satisfieing popping noises as they broke his arms " do not mess with the twins of death"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:06 pm

Raoen now started to regret healing them. "ENOUGH!" he roared. "Leave him be. He helped in the attack on the combi vampire that is now dead." He moved to Hekor's side. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 pm

" he attacked us frirst " Fouba said standing by his brother
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:33 pm

He snarled in primal rage, not caring about the pain of his broken arms, he wanted to kill them, and badly. He breathed hard through his nose. "They broke my arms apparently........" he stated simply. "Twins of death.......Nighthawks."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:39 pm

Fouba snarld and souba sighed " no brother he is not our target...where is the combi vampire...."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:56 pm

He then laughed darkly. "The combi is dead you fool........" he said, breathing hard from rage and contempt.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:00 pm

Souba snarled " then who killed him?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:05 pm

"Why would I tell that to a pair of Nighthawks?" he asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:14 pm

" insults will not work on us" the twins said in unison
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:21 pm

Raoen rolled his eyes. "If your target is already dead, why does it matter who killed him?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:24 pm

" if another assassin killed him then we must kill that assassin..."
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:45 pm

"Why?
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Souba looked at him " becouse thats our way.."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:00 pm

"Raoen, would you be so kind as to heal my arms? They're getting stiff....." he asked the dragon as nicely as he could in his angered state. "Nighthawks are a clan of merciless assassins who worship Lims-Kragma you idiots, it's what I call all assassins........" he spat.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 pm

" were not nighthawks...were a lost breed...thelast of our kind" they said in unison
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:18 pm

"All assassins are Nighthawks in my eyes.....worshippers of Lims-Kragma either way........" he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:21 pm

" your arms are uselss aginst us...give up...my brother and i command powers that u can not comprehend"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:26 pm

"I have power as well........I control the wraiths of the dead......." he said, his eyes shone in full seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 pm

" so..." Fouba said but Souba covered his brothers mouth " quiet Fou"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 pm

He smirked. "Let him speak, I want to hear what he has to say....."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:43 pm

" your unaware of our powers...why should we sho them to u"
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next