The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KAIJU DAYCARE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:29 pm

Tsume cheers up a bit. "I do that too sometimes. Guess I'm lucky I only wet 'em this time," he whispers back to Kiru, and grins.

Haji the caretaker comes over to the little kaiju. He's a King-Ghidora-style monster - gold scaly skin, three heads, big wings and a long tail. And no arms, but he's an expert at changing diapers with the appendages he's got. He pats everyone on the head with wings and tail. "I heard some nice roaring there, kids. Anyone need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Larver says, "I already got changed."

Dockery feel his trainers and says, "I need change. Tsume also need change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:01 pm

kiru rushes off the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:01 am

Tsume sticks his tongue out at Dockery and says "Tattletale!"

Haji picks up Dockery and Tsume gently by the scruff of the neck in two of his mouths, and carries them over to a changing table, while watching Kiru go with his third head. "First thing in the morning and you're already needing changes?" he tuts. "If you want to wear trainers, you need to try to use the potty, like Kiru there."

He strokes Dockery's back with a wing and pats Tsume on the head with the other, before stripping off their trainers and giving them another pair each.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:03 am

Dockery look at Tsume, and says, "I might be a tittletale, but I not get a diaper rash."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:40 pm

Haji grins and says "Okay, you two, no fighting. Now run along and play, and see if you can keep those new trainers dry." He goes to see if Kiru's okay in the bathroom as Tsume stomps off to find something to play with.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:11 pm

Dockery gallops the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 pm

kiru comes back red eyed and sniffling with a very wet leaking pull-up holding his tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:32 pm

(Sorry I missed out when this got started)

Zan and Sylph wake up from their sleep and look around at the bustling daycare from the crib as Zan whimpers with a wet diaper and messy and Sylph isn't any better
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 am

Haji bends down and hugs Kiru in his wings. "Don't cry, little zilla, there there, it's okay. A little accident is nothing to cry about."

He picks Kiru up and carries him into the nursery, hearing Zan's whimper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:47 am

kiru burys his head into the ghidoras shoulder " i dun wanna any more... "
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:13 pm

"Shhh, shhh, don't get upset," says Haji, laying Kiru down on the changing table and taking off the soaked pull-up. "You don't want to have accidents any more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:39 pm

" *sniffle* c-can i just wear a diapee? "
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:09 pm

Zan was in Sylph's scaled arms as he hushed him, with some failure and was wondering what was wrong as he sat in the crib still
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:10 pm

Haji wipes the tears from Kiru's face and takes out a zilla-size diaper from the pack under the changing table. "Sure you can if you want, little guy. But don't you want to use the potty like a king of the monsters?"

He turns another head to Zan and Slyph and says "I bet you need a change too, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:35 pm

" k-kinda, but i like my diapers... "
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:41 pm

Zan and Sylph looked at him and blushed slightly and Sylph nodded,"Y-yeah, we do, I think...I don't really know right now, I'm sorta just getting used to this"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 pm

Haji smiles and nuzzles Kiru as he tapes a soft, thick diaper around his waist. "There now, does that feel better? Any time you want to use the potty, you can let me know and I'll help you take it off. Now how about a smile?" He tickles Kiru's tummy with his tail.

Another head picks up Zan gently and sets him on the changing table, and the third says to Slyph "Come over here, then, and I'll help you out. Don't be shy, I'm only about half as scary as I look!" He grins, toothily.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:47 pm

Zan looked over at Sylph as he nodded to him and Sylph himself waddled over to Haji silently and sheepishly,"O...okay then, I guess I need help with this one"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:51 pm

Haji untapes Zan's diaper and gently cleans him up. "So, what's the story with you two? You seem unused to life as kaiju..."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:54 pm

Zan murred softly as Haji does so and is counted out of the conversation for now.
"Y-yeah, you could say that...My lil bro and I were being in testing of our country when our parents left us so they did a few 'expiriments' and we ended up looking like this, they simply threw us to this planet..." Sylph's look was distant as he continued,"then we found this place and we were put in...well these as an after affect of our transformation..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:35 pm

kiru smiles and giggles from the tickling
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Dockery is playing trying to stay away from Tsume. He just can not stop of thinking of him.

Larver walk around looking for something to chew on.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:54 am

Haji picks Kiru up and gently sets him back on the floor saying "Run along and play now, little guy," while he finishes wiping Zan clean and puts a new diaper on him. "Don't talk much, do you?" he asks Zan, beeping his nose with the tip of his tail.

He then rolls out a big changing mat on the floor and says to Sylph "I think you're a bit big for the table. Lie down here and I'll take that yucky diaper off you."

Meanwhile, Tsume is still working on flying. He tries to take a running start, but not looking where he's going, bumps into Larver.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:00 am

Zan giggled and nodded happily as he sat on the changing table and watched Haji offer Sylph the changing matt and giggled slightly

"I-I...am I always going to be treated like this? N-Not to say I'm offended or anything! I-I'm just, well, nervous to be wearing AND using these again. On top of that in front of my brother..." He lied down on the big changing mat, obviously blushing to the whole room and the heat was emminent from his cheeks, obviously enjoying this treatment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next