The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KAIJU DAYCARE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 am

Haji grins, as he deftly unfastens Sylph's belt with his toes and pulls his pants down in one smooth motion. "While you're in this daycare, you can be treated however you want, Sylph," he says. "But I think anyone with a diaper needs a lot of love and attention, especially after they've been through a traumatic experience, so you'll forgive me if I give you the baby treatment, I'm sure."

He gently removes the dirty diaper and wipes Sylph clean, getting out the lotion and powder with a spare head. "If you want to try to re-learn to use the potty, we could work on that, but I think you'd be happier just taking a break from responsibility for a while, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:14 am

"Yeah, I kinda like this...I don't know why, but also if my lil bro is stuck in them then I'd be glad too, I just need to get used to it, he's always been able to adjust to stuff like this..." He murred softly through the change and giggled,"Yeah, I do need a break and some love I guess"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:26 am

Haji smiles down at Sylph as he gently cleans and powders him, gently rubbing noses with him as he does it. "There's a good little raptor. Now you're all clean and dry and happy again, aren't you?"

He lifts up Sylph's legs and tail and manoeuvres a large diaper into place around his waist. "There, all done! Now you can run along and play with the other little ones, while I make us all some breakfast!" He lifts Zan down from the changing table and stands him next to his big brother, before bending down to wrap them both in a hug with his wings.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:30 am

Larver look at Tsume and says, "flying is hard to do. What you do is to first think of only flying and nothing else and then after a few days or so, you will fly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 am

kiru goes into the playroom and begins to build small towers
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:42 am

Tsume sighs "A few days? That's forever! Why do things have to take so long?" He concentrates hard on flying and flaps part of the way over to Kiru's tower, before landing and walking the rest.

"Gonna knock it down when it's finished? Or do fire breath?"
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Larver says, "there another way to fly, get an unicorn to grant you a wish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:02 pm

kiru finishes " im gonna destroy it! " kiru says as he begins to roar, stomp and nock over the buildings of the mini tokyo! " wanna hewp? " he says nocking over a building
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:40 pm

"Yeah!" says Tsume, with a loud roar. "Watch this!" He flaps his wings together to make a mini-shockwave that topples over one little building.

He turns round to Larver, while he tramples the ruins underfoot, and asks "Dockery can grant wishes?"
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:47 pm

Larver says, "Dockery is an unicorn, but he does look pretty upset last time me saw him. He is mumbling about someone calling him a tattletale."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:35 pm

kiru blew a smoke ring onto a towe and nocked it over only to relize he messed himself in the proces
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:58 pm

Zan and Sylph sat in a corner as Sylph watched Zan and the others play, not feeling quite as young as them and semi out of the feel
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:55 am

Tsume shuffles his feet and says "Aw, yeah, I forgot about that. I guess I should say sorry..." He gives the blocks one more stomp, and turns away to go look for Dockery, but then sniffs the air and looks at Kiru with a grin. "Didja have an accident?" he whispers quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:14 am

kiru blushes with his legs spread apart then nods
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 pm

Haji flies back into the room to announce "Okay, breakfast's ready! We have bacon and sausage, waffles and pancakes, cereal, anything you want! Come to the kitchen!"

He lands next to Sylph and quietly says "If you just play with the little ones, I'm pretty sure they'll accept you." while another head reaches over and picks up Kiru by the back of his diaper. "I guess you just couldn't wait to use that diaper, could you?" he smiles.

Meanwhile, Tsume tries to make sure he's next to Dockery as they walk in to the kitchen. He snaps his beak a couple of times, trying to think of the best way to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Larver run into the kitchen. He sit down and says, "lets eat."

Dockery gollap into the kitchen. He sit down next to Tsume.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:00 pm

Sylph picked up his little brother and started to head over to the table to eat, Zan shaking horribly
"Time to eat little guy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:48 pm

kiru blushed uncontrlibly and covered his face
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:01 am

Haji strokes Kiru's back with his wing and carries him to the changing table. "It's okay, little guy, I saw the burn marks on those blocks. Trying to breathe fire, weren't you? I pooped my pants doing that till I was older than you are now! The trick is to concentrate on blowing from your chest, not your tummy. Takes a lot of practice, though." He takes off the dirty diaper and cleans Kiru up gently.

Tsume blushes and turns to Dockery. "Um, sorry 'bout the tattletale thing. If I made you sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:27 am

" r-realy? "
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 am

"Really," says Haji with three friendly smiles, as he finishes cleaning Kiru's diaper area. "It happens to everyone, it's just part of growing up. The best way to avoid it is to go potty before you try to breathe fire, but I'll always be here to change you if things go wrong." He powders Kiru and wraps a new thick white diaper around his waist. "All done!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:14 am

" tank you! " he says while hugging the three heads
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:21 pm

Haji nuzzles Kiru in triplicate. "You're welcome, little zilla. You've been a good boy. Now let's go get some breakfast!"

He picks Kiru up by the shoulders in his feet, and flies back to the kitchen, dropping him off in a seat at the table. He looks around at the cubs and says "Is Zan okay there?"
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:56 pm

"I-I don't know, this is all so new to me, I don't know if he's okay or not right now..." Sylph said in confusion with the fussy Zan in his lap
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:02 pm

Dockery says, "appology accepted. I appogize too, I should not tell the caregiver that you need to be change too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAIJU DAYCARE!!!   KAIJU DAYCARE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAIJU DAYCARE!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next