The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:51 am

"How long will it take to get to the sea?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:54 pm

*Conner sighs, jsut realizing now he had soiled himself during the fight. He shakes his head and takes some cloth from his bag and presses it against his cheek* "It depends on our mode of transportation...by foot it sould take maybe...a week...I really donlt know the area...how long Alex? Lets not worry about that now, we all need some rest, food and a good diaper change...we all need it... *he says, walking along close to the otehrs*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:04 pm

8Rei nods in agreement as he walks along close to conner and puts an arm around his shoulder,his own diaper soaked through* yeah hes right.... stick next to me conner,ill take care of ya." He tells the wolfhound, nuzzling his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:11 pm

*he looks up and smiles, still holding the cloth to his cheek* Thanks...we all gotta stick together in this... *he sighs, looking tired already* Man...I wish i was as strong as you guys...
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:02 am

*He nods and rubs your back as we walk through the city, digging out a cloth to wipe his own forehead up, sweaty from the fight* I dont know... Im only a class 4 because of the force added to my strikes cause of my speed and my dodging ability.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:20 am

"I may be a class 5 but so far I haven't unleashed my full power. I'm not sure exactly what I'm capable of." Alex said as they found a motel. Alex paid for a room for the night and lead them in. "Well this isn't too bad. Pretty nice. And it's even got cable TV." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 pm

Neptune follows the others into the motel room, "Yeah, This place is pretty nice, for a motel..." He sits down on a couch, "I myself am a level 5, probably because if I got the urge I could alter the worlds climate..."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:39 pm

Rei looks around, and sits down on the couch next to neptune, calling conner over and placing him between his legs, ruffling conners head."Lets see whats on..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:39 pm

"Yeah lets see if there's anything good. on." Alex said as he took off his pants and got his changing stuff out. "But first I'm changing. This diaper's soaked." He said as he took it off, wiped, powdered himself and then taped up the new diaper. "Ah there we go." He said sitting down to watch some TV.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:41 pm

*Conner sits down witha squish and smiles, happy to ahve some ontact after such a long time...* I haven;t seen TV for a while...
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:23 pm

*The TV comes on to the news and there are pictures of all of the Characters on it*

"Local Orphans and troubled youth have broken out of their detention center earlier in the day," A female bear reporter said, "After causing severe damage to the center, they kidnapped two involuntary center mates "Conner Mckay, age Eleven."

*They zoom in on the picture of Conner*

"and Kael'Sin Carver, age four,"

*They Show a Picture of Kael'Sin. It was definately him but he appeared many years younger than when the others had seen him last.*

"His where abouts are still a mystery. If you see these youths you are advised to call the authorities immediatly."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:27 pm

"Guys grab your stuff we leave now. Get the hell out of town." Alex said getting up and grabbing his bag. "We should get out of here before the shit hits the fan." He said.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:00 am

*Conner whines* I better stay behind...I'm only going to be a target...*he says, now looking sad and confused...* Why the hell did they single me out on you guys?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:12 am

"No idea but we're not leaving you behind. Just try to keep your face low until we get out of the city." Alex told him thinking of a plan. "I think I know what we can do. We'll stick to the back allies as much as possible and when we can't do that we'll travel by means of the sewer." Willy told them watching the door.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:00 am

*Rei is cursing a storm as he bvlurs around, packing up, then greabs conner by the scruff and hauls him onto his feet* We are not leaving you...now I agree with alex,we should be able to get out if we keep tothe back alleys.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:02 pm

*Conner meeps and nods* Okay...lets go then. The news just got out, so not everyone knows yet *He says, flipping the hood from his hoodie down* At least I wore this *He says, getting his pack on his back and getting read* A diaper change would have been nice though...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:05 pm

"Well I guess we do have time enough for a change if ya need one. It's probably a good idea." Alex said. "But try to make it fast."
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:07 pm

*Conner quickly puts his pack down and gets a diaper out from the package* I'm not the only one either... *he says, looking at Rei*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:52 pm

He nods, his own diaper soaked and messy as he digs out a fresh diaper for himself. "Yeah if theres tiume, that would be great."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:14 pm

"Well there's time enough for a diaper change. I'll keep an eye on the door." Alex said keeping watch for them.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:09 pm

*Conner nods and goes into the bathroom, quickly changing and coming out looking relieved* much better! Next!
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:23 pm

*The News changes stories*

"In other news a curfew has been put on the town, anyone seen out after eleven pm will be take in by officials and charged..."

*The Phone Rings*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:46 am

*Is in the bathroom, changing his diaper and comes out as the phone rings* huh...*he says,walking towards it*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:24 am

"Great a Curfew." Alex said sighing. "Well we have two options. Stay here till morning or leave now and risk getting caught." Alex said sighing and looking towards the phone. "Answer it Rai." He said.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:42 am

"Well...either one is bad...hello?" He says as he picks up the phone and holds it tohis ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: