The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:34 pm

*Kael'Sin jumps out of the way, now realising that the guards have surrounded the door He turns toward it"

"Big Mistake..."

*Kael'Sin swipes his hand toward the srea of the guards causing the ground underneath the guards to swallow them up. With another movement of his hand he blows down the cell door*

(OOC : May not be able to chat for a while...please don't go too far with the story, be back around 7:00)
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:37 pm

*Neptune holds up his fins that are seeled in a pair of gloves that shop him from using his weather control powers*
"Can somebody help me out here? It's time I did my share of damage..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:38 pm

X12 breaks orcas chains with one blow the charges at the door, breaking wide open, grabbing kal'sin with his tail and putting him on his back
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:38 pm

"Yes I got! X the device in your head is now disabled. I can't remove it but they can't use it now." Alex told him in a low voice with a grin and ran over to neptune. "Coming up buddy." he said and forced the latches on the gloves open as they fell off.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:41 pm

*Neptunes fins begin to spark*
"Thanks buddy"
*Neptune bolts out into the corridor after the others and blasts a flurry of ice shards down a corridor filled with guards.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:43 pm

(( we should wait now for SF, while its still hot!))
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:14 pm

"Let me make an exit for us..."

*Kael'Sin move his hand towards a wall blowing it open an exit to wooded area*

"Let's Go!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:16 pm

"Yeah Lets. Oh could somebody get my collar off though before we leave?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:17 pm

Rava grabs a guard's nightstick and hits him on the head with it. He runs toward Neptune, "Hey Nep, would you mind removing this collar for me?" He hits another guard in the back of the neck and watches the man fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:19 pm

Rei looks up and runs after them, disarming the gaurd and holstering the gun, then running to Kael'Sin
"Get this thing off me!!!" He barks out, pointing at his collar.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:22 pm

*Kael'Sin Focusses on the collar*

"Hold perfectly still"

*Kael'Sin Forms a spike out of rock and strikes it against the collar breaking it off, he also breaks off Rava's and Alex's's collar"

*More guards appear with collars in hand*

"Now Lets go!"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:27 pm

"Ya don't have to tell me twice!" Alex said heading for the opening as he did though he turned around a threw a big piece of the wall at the guards with his mind powers.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:30 pm

*As Everyone is distracted by the guards a scientist grabs onto Kael'Sin and dissapears*

(OOC : Sorry this is a plot twist, no stopping it for now, just escape.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:34 pm

X12 roard and charged out the exit into the woods. looked back with a look of promise in his eye. "come on!" he shouts in a deep rumbling voice

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:42 pm

A blur rushes past you and I stop, panting next to X as I rub my legs.... "man its been a while since i've run." I say in my soiled diaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:52 pm

"must get far away for now, follow me" he says launching himself hundreds of feet into the air with his legs heading north.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:22 pm

Alex nodded and pulled a large rock out of the ground with his power climbed on and flew it along after him.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:26 pm

Rai just runs along, legs pounding as he follows the two of them as fast as he can.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:31 am

*Thinking as hard as he can Kael'Sin not knowing how powerful Alex is tries to make him hear his thoughts*

"Go....to....Krain City...I'll...meet..E-ever-everybody....there...hide."
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:46 am

(New Character Barging in ^^)

Name : Conner Mckay
Species : Dog (Irish Wolfhound)
Power : Gravatational

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Conner11

Appearance : Conner is a dark grey Irish wolfhound, with white on his paws, tip of the tail and the inside of his thighs. He appears kinda skinny/starved commonly, desite in good health, and has good muscular development.

Bio : Conner was brought in by his own parrents, who sacraficed giving Conner to make sure his sibling stayed safe. While showing promise before hand, the watchful eyes if the Fr-RY project made sure...he didn't get out of hand. Obediant despite the rough treatment, he is very quiet and rarely speaks unless needed, never whining unless needed. He has gotten used to needing diapers, but still longs for a time when he was free and alowed to be and do what he pleased. He has hidden his childish behavior, keeping it safe until he frees himself. Always thinking, he knows the routeen, and is just waiting for the right moment...if not for the damned coller...

(Gravatational energy draws energy from gravity and re-routes it through his body to enhance himself, and work with weight and other variables)

------------------------

Traveling as fast as he can, he lands upon the dirt, not stopping to check if the two guards he toppled were still alive...he never liked to hurt people. Looking around with wide eyes, he felt free, but his instincts told him otherwise. He didn't know waht happened, but something casued his coller to deactivate...with a commotion in place, him along with some other cell-mates made it out becasue of the distraction the previous group left...he forgot where they were, they split up. Sniffing the air, he notices there are othes somewhere else. He thinks he hears a voice...no...he couldn't have...somehting floating in the air...Krain Ciity? he thinks briefly, remembering the place...and something told him that he needed to go...and thakfully he knew the basic direction. Eyes glowing blue, he dashes off faster, evading those persuing...
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:48 am

*Neptune follows the group, leaving a smokescreen of fog behind them. He catches up with X*

"where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:17 am

I Hear you Kael. Alex Projected back to him. " We're going to Krain City. We should be able to blend in there alright. I can use my power to set us up with a place there where we can hide." Alex told them.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:20 am

'Right..how far?" I call out as I run and then use my legs to jump to the top of a tree, surveying the area.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:25 pm

"According to the guards it's about three miles north." Rava leans against a tree and yawns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:43 pm

"Three miles on a heading of 034NorthEast...too close...where the heck did that voice come from" The wolfhound said to himself, adding power to his body and lowering his internal gravity, alowing to run faster* "Maybe the others are there..." he thinks, charging ahead and climbing the chain-link fence out of the grounds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: