The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:51 pm

*Conner stretches and cracks his back and neck* I say nightfall will work better...less visability... *he then looks to Rei* Oh god...
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:13 pm

(Can i join?)
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:00 pm

(OOC: Sure you can join Drake.)

"Uh-ummm...." a young voice says, *Click*

*The Person on the other line hangs up it almost sounded like Kael'Sin. The Caller ID on the phone reads Oceanview Plaza.*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:01 pm

"Who was it?" Alex asked looking at the caller ID to see there the person was calling from.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:21 am

Name : Drake Silverscales
Species : Dragon

Appearance : Covered in silver scales and has ice blue eyes and long white hair that comes to the middle of his back.

Bio : Had a rough early childhood, his parents all ways beat him and told him he was worthless. So one day they sold him off into the FR-RY soldier program. He was exsperamented on and tortored, as a resalt he is every angry at the furrs that did this to him.
danger level: 5
Powers: Pyroconetic, and telapath.

"HEY!! HELLO CAN ANY ONE HEAR ME? GET ME OUT!!" came a voice in a nearby room that was another tortore chamber, the young dragon had a diaper around his waist and was locked in a crib with a top.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:50 am

Rei looks down at the caller id and writes it down,then looks up and looks at alex."Did anyone else here that cry or am i crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:09 am

"No I heard it too. Another telepath somewhere. I think back at the base." Alex said. "I don't know what we could do to help him though. Going back there would be suicide. That and I think it'd be a good idea to head to the place on the caller ID. That sounded Like Kael on the phone."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:46 am

"Hmmmm.... Well...they still have him and I can sense its a dragon... I cant leave him there.,... Tell you guys what....im going to go after him..im the only one fast enough to get there in time... ill meet you there.." You guys realize you are listening to a echo as Rei has already zoomed out of the room, as he runs, puhsing his limits as he approaches the compound.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Neptune follows Rei back to the compound, using his control over wind to speed along. "I'm helping too."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Drake sits there and grumbles to him self, he had heard there was a brake out of the compound. But he was given drugs to sleep that he missed his chance of escapeing with who ever broke out. He did not know what to do, surely the scientists would be back to poke and prod at him some more.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:37 pm

*The sounds of whispering people come from outside the Motel door*

"Yes officer, I'm sure it was them," the voice says, "It's the kids from the news report."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:51 pm

He looks at neptune and then speeds up even more, his molecules vibrating faster and faster as he becomes intangible, his voice a whisper. "RIght on....Im going in..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:25 am

Conner. Grab your bag and head out the back window now. Alex sent psycially to him and grabbed his own bag heading to the back window.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:47 pm

Rava grabs his bag and locks the door before moving towards the window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:11 pm

x12wakes up in a construction yard, his diaper once again full
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:07 pm

*crouching down in the back ally, he looks around and stealthily follows Alex* Great...
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:48 pm

Alex leads them away quitely. Stay close and keep to the shadows. Alex sent out to them.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:16 pm

Rava follows Alex quietly but turns as he smells something. He leaves the others and follows the smell, recognizing it as X-12.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:54 pm

X-12 finds a man hole and slides down it, then lays down and thinks had do...
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:17 am

*Conner skitters close, trusting his senses and focuses his own, getting vauge directions where their adverseries are coming from. Meanwhile, the police kick the door open and storms in. Conner stays calm, sighing lightly* Move...
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:08 am

Rava finds the construction site and tries to sniff out X. He gets to the manhole and pears down, "Hey X, you there?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:45 am

Rei moves along, following a thin thread of energy towards the right room and phases in, finding new venues for his power as he goes solid and walks over to the crib, rustling softly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:38 pm

Looks up as he hears a sound, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:57 pm

He makes a shh gesture and picks the lock on the crib, helping you out of the crib, one hand on the back of your diapers. "My name isrei..I came to rescue you." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Neptune follows Rei into the compound, watching his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: