The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:30 pm

*Kael'Sins thought appear in the back of Lig's head again*

"B-be....ready....I'm going to help.....everyone...."

*After this thought occurs the ground opens up underneath the escaped subjects. Everything goes black. When the ground opens up again the prisoners are on the outskirts of Krain city and placed neatly beside them is a set of civilian clothing for everyone*

"The Civilian clothes were in a storage facility within the grounds, you're all at Krain city now, dno't worry I wont tell these sick bastards-It-It-s....the only help-I-I...can give you....before they.......I'm Sorry..."

*The Last thought project was an inhuman scream of anguish and Kael'Sin could no longer be sensed*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Alex hissed at the scream. "Those Damn bastards." He muttered putting on his set of clothe which where black camo pants, and a grey shirt with the yin yang symbol on it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:45 pm

*Skidding to a stop, he jumps up into a tree and crouches down, spotting the ground shift and other individuals apear...not sure what to do, he stays in hiding, cringing as he wets his crinckling diaper, keeping is ballence, watching, only now about 50 meters awayo from the group*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:58 pm

the croc puts on a pair of bairly fitting jeans a a obviouse buldge from his diaper can be seen, he tried to put on a shirt, but it ripped. a clear hiss can be heard from X wetting his poorly changed diaper that was giving him a rash. "wheres the pup?" he grunts looking for kal who he thout he had on his back.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:53 pm

Rei looks up as he pulls on some loose grey slacks, giving him an obvious bulge and a red shirt with dragon wing emblems."You talk now? hmmm..well I dont know about Kael but..."Hew says as he dissapears in a blur of black and appears right next to the wolfhound with a hand on the back of his neck."You better have a good explination for spying on us.."
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:02 pm

*he meeps childishly in surprise, but quickly calms, not bothering to struggle, he sighs in relief* I'm sorrry it looked that way...jsut...wanted to be sure you were on my side. I jsut escaped after you guys, there was a power failiure of sorts and a few more of us escaped too *he grins to him* You guys made a real comotion...*perkes his ears, ignoring the fox* Oh great...helicopters...*he groans as he hears the fluttering thumping of the helicopter blades beat the air in the distance*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:06 pm

*He looks up,biting off curses as he grabs the wolfhoud by the neck and takes off,covering the distance in a second* "Everyone in the city NOW!!!" He yells, droping the wolfhound and throwing him some clothes as he points at the helicopters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:08 pm

the croc rips off a near by manhole and squeezes into the sewers
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:14 pm

Alex runs deeper into the city and blends in with a crowd and ducks into a store. Guys lay low for now. I'll find a place we can hide out show you the location then. Alex sent out to them.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:16 pm

*he yelps slightly, quickly slipping on some dark clothes and following suit of the others* "I think the took off just a little while ago..." he says in his higher-pitched voice. "I was one of the last ones out...I head some voice, so I came in this direction...now lets hurry! *he says, running into the city quickly behind Alex and hiding in an opposite store*
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:20 pm

*Down in the sewers an apparition of what looks to be Kael appears before X but it seems somehow darker and just as quickly as it came it dissapears.*
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:16 pm

*A blur runs past the wolfhund as hes grabbed by the neck and I head right into the back of the store as I give intructions* "Act casual and look like your shopping.. Now whats your name kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:19 pm

X trys to grab the image in attempt to resque it, he searches the large sewers for the image
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:30 pm

*he straightens out and looks up to the Fox* "Um...the name is Conner, Class 3" *he says, observing his surrounding and the store...*he puts his paw to his head* we need a better place... *he says, refering to their hiding spot* (Does this remind anyone of dark angel? lol)
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:55 pm

"Rei class 4... and your right....Hmmm..."I say as I look over a few things and sighs as I head to the pharmacy section. "Aslong as we're here we might as well pick up some diapers."I whisper as OI pullhim along.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:02 pm

*he nods, following along* I got some cash I swiped off of a few guards... *he nods* At least we got clothes on, that should delay them catching us, since we fit in *he says as they browse the shelves*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:14 pm

I'll be with you guys shortly. Alex sent out to them. He used his power to get someone's pen number and withdrew a few hundred bucks. He bought a few backpacks for them all. He then headed over to the Pharmacy. "Here guys. I got one for each of us. You can put your supplies in them." Alex said quitely as he showed them the backpacks. "By the way I'm Alex class 5."
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:18 pm

*Conner smiles to him happily* Nice to meet you. I reacall you are the mind reader, so I guess you know who I am *He says, accepting the backpack* "Do we have a plan yet? Those choppers are still circling..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:27 pm

"Basic plan for now is to lay low and regroup after we find a safe place to stay. As for reading minds I'm not constantly doing it. There was one guy in the program who couldn't stop hearing everybody's thoughts and well he sort of went crazy, killed a few guards then hung himself with there belts." Alex said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:30 pm

Rei listens to this casually, having actually witnesses the grim scence as he picks out supplys for himself as he takes the backpack.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:31 pm

*Neptune buys a long blue jacket, black shirt, black pants and socks. He then slips into them.*
"Hope we don't end up dealing with things that way"
*Neptune shivers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:31 pm

(whats the highest class?) X12 heads deep into the city sewers hoping to find a cleaner object to wipe his sore rashed bottom with.
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:35 pm

*Conner nods with a shiver, taking his supples to the counter, a littel emberassed about having to buy himself diapers. Then we walks back to the others* "We better keep moving...this is the first city they would serach...we need to get far away...at least 500 miles...of course we really don;t have the means at the moment...*he sighs, keeping his voice low* (class 5 is the highest)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:39 pm

the hulking croc looks out a storm drain just outside the store.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:41 pm

"Follow me, I've got a plan"
*Neptune buys himself a great deal of supplies and walks out of the shop*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: