The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:52 am

"Tell me, what exactly will you do if your plan fails?" Ire asked with a feeling that she wouldn't succeed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:14 am

Vixie get her old uniform and looks at everyone.

''I won't fail,but if I do I will go down fighting."I'm sick and tired of them getting the upper hand,now it's time to strike back and take them down once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:22 am

*Max looks at lig and nods* "Don't worry Lig, reptiles have just enough heat sig to be targeted...so long as they're under some stress. Battle should be enough"

*He grins* Now...as for converting, I have this. *He pulls out a metal orb* Simply place the potty users in a room with this orb and it sends out a shockwave that painlessly neutralizes the muscles necessary for controlling ones bladder and bowels. Then, it gives kind of a mental "push" back to infantile instinct, helping the new ones accept diapers and be willing to learn to fight for our cause"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:34 am

Rory looks at the weapons Max made.

''Cool weapons Max."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Berto looked around with his still wide eyes for moment at drakes comment and then looked down to see his leaky diaper.
"uh oh I don't want to do that"
He said looking embarrased,
"A change would be a very good idea, thank you drake"
He said then running over and hugging the dragonling.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Rory checks his diaper to see if he needs his diaper change too.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Rai sighs and rubs his forehead gently befrore sniffing the air around hi and looking around at the other fighters."So anyone else need a diaper change as long as we are on the subject? Max? Lig? Rory?" He asks as he looks at his own messy night diaper.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Rory looks at Rai.

'I do."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:19 pm

*Max blushed* yeah,I could use a change
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:49 pm

Chuckles as he is hugged and sets the bottle that he was drinking aside and picks up Berto in one swoop. Carrying him bridal style, "It's no problem Berto, now lets go get you in a clean diaper." noses Berto and takes him to one of the changing rooms in the base to deal with his wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 pm

Rory looked at his wet diaper again.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:16 pm

"Alright Max good stuff there. Should be very useful." Lig nodded and then looked to Rai. "I could use a change. Hehe. Haven't had one since bedtime last night. OH and if ya need a paw getting yourself changed Rai I'll help." Lig smiled warmly.

"Good. Don't fail and you'll be heavily rewarded." Slen told Vixie. He then looked to Nick. "Your right about that but being stern can help too. You should know about stern. Speaking of which how goes the retraining of town 233x9? Any particularly troublesome cases? Any perminant incontinent ones?" Slen asked nick curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Rory says,''I'll help too."

Vixie puts on her old uniform and says,"I understand."

Vixie goes outside where a helicopter was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Rai chuckles and pats Maxes behind with a wet messy squish as he picks up the coon and rubs his tummy. "Hey max, you should invent something like a portable changing table.... Anyone who needs a diaper change follow me and Drake." He then leans down and whispers to Maxis."I wish to remind you max that while you may be helping in converting, Interrogation and Infiltration is still my job."

Nick bows stiffly to Slen, wearing black silk pants and nothing over his chest to show off his muscles and body as he reports."Yes being stern is sometimes necessary as are spankings. We have had a few permanently incontinent cases. Most of them are baby furs that took one of maxes serum on capture." He then frowns and slaps one hand against his side in a spanking motion."Damn that Maxis Coon!!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:39 pm

Lig smiled and followed Rai and the others with his diaper squishing softly as he walked.

Slen sighed. "Damn. So help me if I get my hands on that coon. So what should we do with them? I've got a few ideas as to that but I'd like to hear your opinions on them. Wanna hear?" Slen asked with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Skrimir held back and listened, waiting to hear them finish speaking before he voiced an opinion or comment, such was his nature. He was the strong silent type, didn't say much but if something offended or annoyed him the other would know it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 pm

*max grinned and nodded* "Why of course, Rai" *he winked* "Just change me fast, ok? I have to leave soon, get back to my lab"
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:35 am

Ire lowers his head and listens, slightly annoyed at the fact that he has to be under someone's command, if neutrality was a wise option in this war, he would've certainly chosen it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 am

Rory follows Lig to get his diaper changed.

Vixie was in the helicopter about four miles from the diaper base.She arrives at the land site two miles from the diaper base.The helicopter flew away and Vixie started walking to the diaper base.A one and a half mile later,Vixie was almost to the diaper base,but she knew she couldn't bring her gadgets to the diaper base,she finds a abandon base and leaves her gadgets there so no one will find it.Vixe leaves the abandon base and started walking again.Vixie rips her old uniform and puts dirt on her self to look like she been on the run.Vixie finally arrives at the diaper base.She sees the camera pointing at her.

She says,"Hello,is anybody there?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 am

*Max's ears twitch* "Someone is outside...we need to arm ourselves and fine out what their business is"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am

Rory goes to the survalence cameras and look at the screen.

''Is that who I think it is,it is.It's Vixie,she escaped from the facility."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 am

Lig grabbed a multi rifle and went to the door. "Beta open the door and let her in but keep an auto target on her." Lig told the base A.I. The door then whooshed open. Lig promptly aimed the rifle at her. "State your name, rank, alliance, and business."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 am

Vixie looks at Lig.

"Sir,name Vixie,rank private,alliance,diapers,business,just escaped from the facility sir and here to join you and your team sir.''
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 am

Rai looks up from changing maxes messy diaper as he powders and rediapers the tech coon as his hand flicks down to produce a small razor edged kunai as he pats maxes tummy."Come on max..." He says as his skin changes color to a shadowy grey.

Nick nods to slen, sitting down in a large chair built especially for his huge body frame as he takes out a digi pad and pen.'Yes lets indeed hear your ideas young slen."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:03 pm

Rory looks at Lig and Vixie on the screen.

''I knew they couldn't keep her down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next