The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 pm

"Guess you better make sure everything stays safe Riakain, make sure nothing he has is boobytraped or if that really is our friend"
Berto said as Youji came to the base
"I can hang out with drake and the lion while the last of the venom wears off"
He said jumping down a small bit unsteady then running to drake and Skrimir.
"I'm going hang out with you guys ok?"
Berto asked hugging the back of drakes legs
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Rai nods to berto and watches him walk off as he stands up, folding the blanket up before he shakes his head clear of thoughts and follows lig out. "Well it looks like youji all right... Lets see what he has to say." Rai remarks as he follows lig out into the evening sun.

The wolf kneels down and lets Youji off his back before he runs off back the way he came, legs breaking out into a long loping gait.

Nick smiles and lays slen down on his back nude as his lieutenant brings him a bag of baby things and he proceeds to manhandle slen, powdering and diapering the little baby.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:45 am

The young male lion groans as his rear was patted. "I figured you'd say that...but I guess I have no choice, do I?" he asked in his deep rumbling voice as he growls a bit, clearing his throat and spat on the dirt then coughed once. He then looked at the drake, spotting Berto hugging Drake's legs and chuckled. "'s up to Drake, I've no idea where I'm going so he's the guide until I learn the layout...I've no protest against it anyway. What do ye say Scalehide?" he asked teasingly as he slapped the dragon's back heartily with a wink.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Berto teleported away for a moment then re-appered,
"Um Mr lion, maybe you would like this"
He said holding out a small box.
(it contains one of maxes classic incontinace devices but its not a perminant version)
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Looks down at Berto who is hugging my leg then looks to the lion after getting a slap on the back, blushes slightly and tries to hide his blush. Shrugs his shoulders and blinks noticing Berto is gone befor he comes back a second later. "I don't mind if you want to come along Berto, we are just going to furbutts pants then get him logged into the base personnel files, then get him a room." Smiles softly at Berto then looks to the lion next to him, and finding myself looking his form over. Catches himself befor his partner noticed and looks were he is walking, heading to the laundry room.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Lig nodded and exited the base as Youji scampered over with a big grin.

"Hi Lig! The nice Rhidon at the potty base let me go. He took over there and wants to meet you somewheres for a peace tweaty thingy." Youji told him excitedly.

Meanwhile Slen fussed and squirmed and cried some as he was powdered and even more so as he saw the dreaded diaper come up around him with the knowledge he'd be forced to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Vixie was still having her bad dream,she dreamed her and Rory found a way out,but while they were running to scape,a bunch of guards were chasing after both of them.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 pm

The lion looks over at Berto's strange gift curiously. "What is it?" he asked innocently as he reached down and took it from the boy's paws. He blushed deeply as Drake called him furbutt and poked Drake with his tail in retort. "And yeah...Drake's right, we're just going to do that so you're welcome to tag along."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:35 pm

"I heard you say you were embarrassed about having to wear a diaper and having to use it so I think this should help"

He said the small inch wide cube with a red light flashing on one end and beginging to beep faster and faster
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Rai nods and holds up a hand, glowing with dark blue black energy as he runs it over youjis body for a few moments before lifting it. "hes clean, no bugs, no implanted weapons... lets go inside and youji can tell us what happened." Rai remarks as he pats youjis head and summarily checks his diaper. "And maybe change a few diapers."

Nick smirks, the nidoking taping the diaper snug around the child and then forcing him into a onesie, dark red in color as he does the snaps up and sits slen on his lap as he is breifed with a murmur."Now behave.."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 pm

"Okay mistew Rai." Youji said with a warm smile feeling glad to be back.

"Good idea we'll go inside and get your information recoreded for our records. And yeah changes sound like a good idea. I'm kinda soaked a bit messy." Lig nodded.

Slen squirmed and sniffled. He frowned looking down at the hated diaper now concealed beneath an equally despised onesie. Slen looked up at you hearing the murmur and gave a little his sticking his forked tounge out at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Vixie was having the the same bad dream.

The guards were chased after Rory and Vixie,until Rory sees a way out.
Vixie was far behind and the grards were close to Vixie.She was able to get away Rory told her he a way out.He escape throught a window,but when Vixie was about to go throught the window,the guards show up and capture Vixie.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:24 pm

The lion backed away a step, wondering what the box would do, not sure if he should drop it or not. "W-what does this do?" he asked, a quizzical but unsure note in his voice as he spoke, staring at the box.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Walks up to Skrimir and gently takes the box from his paws, "I makes you incontent and Berto. While im sure that you had good intentions, it is best that he gets used to the diapers at his own pace, and not forcing him to become incontent." Flicks my tail and sets the cube down, my rump faceing Skrimir, then stands back up. "Unlike most of us here Berto, Skrimir went threw potty training and did not have that choice to stay in diapers at a young age. If he was a dragon he would have that choice, but he did not."
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:39 pm

"Oh okay"
He said snuggling skrimir's bare lion leg
"I thought it would be embarrasing so maybe it would help if you didn't know when it would happen"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 pm

He looks down at Berto for a moment, not sure whether to be thankful or insulted at the gift and merely nods. Once the box was removed he looked relieved, giving Drake a thankful look. As the drake bent over the lion stiffened a bit and couldn't help but stare a bit, eventually taking control of himself and had the courtesy to look away but didn't look put off by the motion, looking to actually want it to happen again but hid the feeling, not wanting to insult or put off his friend.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Smiles softly at Skrimir and drapes an arm over his shoulder. Walking along and comming to the laundry room. "Im sure he meant nothing by it Skrimir."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Nick ignores slen, one hand keeping him firmly on his lap and out of trouble as his snake subordinate breifs him."All right so let me get this straight apophus. We have controll of 90 percent of the bases. Well then i want step 2 initiated. I want you to shut down the potty training camps as soon as possible." He instructs.

Rai nods and leads them to the breifing room and picks up lig as he lays him down on the changing table and gestures for youji to have a seat as he begins changing ligs messy diaper, the wipe going over his diaper area ticklishly."All right yoji, tell us what happened."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Slen listened and gasped when he heard the potty training camps would soon be shut down and squirmed even more and kept shaking his head and trying to say now. "Na! Naaa! Na! Naaaa!!!!"

Lig laid back on the changing table giggling a bit as he was being changed and purred softly.

"Well dey captured me and a bunch of others two weeks ago. They tried weally hard ta potty train us!! We got punished when we had accidents and when we did the twainew pants got itchy and stuff and hurt! Den this Rhidon called me to a room and put me back in a diaper and sent me to tell you he wants a peace. The lizard leader guy got really mad and tried to shoot us! But the gun back fired and turned him into a baby!" Youji explained obviously upset at the first part but was giggling by the time he said the end of his story.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 pm

The lion nods and leans in a bit but still looks troubled. "I know he meant well but...it felt a bit extreme, y'know? Just like when that damned 'coon attacked me...you and that yellow guy are so far the only non-extremists I've met here. And that scares me." he replied, the last part a little grudgingly, not seeming to like expressing his feelings openly but he felt a bit better after saying that. He then turned to the drake. "You're not weirded out by my saying that, are ye?" he asked, not wanting to push the drake away by acting too quickly as if they were more than friends.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:44 am

Vixie was still having her bad dream.

Rory saw the guards capture Vixie and Vixie told him to get out of here.Rory didn't want to leave Vixie behind,but had no choice.Rory was able to escape.The guard took Vixie to a room where they were about to do some things to her.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Shakes my head as i walk into the laundry room with you, "Not at all. Though i respect you by telling how you were feeling, and honestly they are not really like that. It seems war brings out the worst in furs at times, i mean befor this war started we where quite content being ignored and living out lives the way we wanted to. But then our friends, brothers, sisters and so on started to end up missing. After some investigating all of this started, and it seems the war is going to continue to drag on with no end in sight. That is unless Slen has a change of heart and starts talking about peace."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 am

Jolt smiles as he watches the body for Beta form, "Almost done Beta!" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
deltagumon

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:56 am

Berto looked up at the lion,
"I'm sorry Mr. Lion,
I was only trying to help"
He said now looking down at the floor feeling embarassed and wondering how he could make it up to the large feline.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:08 pm

The lion merely shook his head a bit. "Don't worry about it." he muttered as he headed towards the dryer he used. He didn't hear it's loud rumbles so he assumed his clothes were dry and opened it, pulling out his jeans. He felt them for a moment and smiled. His clothes were dry.

He pulled his briefs on over the thick diaper, not wanting to toss them out. They brought him comfort but he didn't care it looked a bit funny. He just hoped his jeans fit. He pulled on his shirt, then pulled up his jeans. They were really snug around the waist but as he zipped the fly and fussed with the button on the front it was clear they wouldn't close entirely but they fit. He left the fly half up and the front undone, simply pulling on his belt and secured it. He sighed in relief, glad to be dressed again.

He turned once more to the others who were with him. "Where to now boys? Man it feels good to be dressed again..." he said, giving Drake a momentary apologetic look, knowing the dragon preferred him to wear just a diaper, or so he thought. He tussled Berto's hair for a moment, since the little guy didn't harm him at all he'd get over the midemeanor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next