The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Nick delivers a soft slap to slens diapered and onsie covered bottom as he pushes a pacifier into his mouth."Hush lil boy, the adults are talking. Now then i want these orders relayed out along with this. Any and all prisoners we have are to be freed, rediapered, and kept as comfortable as possible untill I negotiate a treaty." Aphophus opens his mouth in protest."I cont care if you have to change diapers, just do it."

Rai finishes changing lig as he powders and gets his commander all crinkly, his own diaper having a clear bulge in the seat from being messy and too long without a change as he looks at Yoji. "Wait, you mean Nick the Nidoking? Wonder what cause his change of heart..." He murmurs as he lets lig down and rubs his forehead. "Well anyway lig, you better get on an open frequency and see if you can raise Nick." He comments
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Slen looked up at you sniffling and looked generally unhappy about all that was going wrong. His plans were falling apart. Just then though he got a look of concentration. He felt and odd pressure around his tail and suddenly it was gone. Just then Slen realized the pressure had been replaced with a squishy warm sensation which was then added too as his bladder tingled and he soaked his diaper as well. Slen realized what he'd just done. His new infantile emotions got the better of him and he started to cry loudly.

"Uh Huh that's him." Youji nodded with a smile.

"Your right Rai. Oh and thanks for the change." Lig smiled and walked over to the communications console and opened a channel to the Potty Base.

"Yup. And now it's done." Beta said with excitement. "Now it's time to download. Initiate the sequence."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 am

As we contuine,Vixie was capture and Rory was able to escape.They took her to a room and sits her in a chair and she was strapped in the chair.They hook wires on her and puts a ring on her head.They told her they were do some expiraments on her.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Berto smiled hearing that the lion held no ill feelings,
and then just blushed a little as his head was petted.

"I guess we could show you the dinning hall,
What do you think drake?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 am

"Well befor we do anything we need to get him into the system, then get him a room. Beta, is going to have to take care of his registration. Beta, we could use your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 am

The lion crossed his arms with a sigh, his well-muscled frame notably outlined in the t-shirt. "Fine, fine, do what must be done...but I sure would appreciate a da- erm darn map..." he said with a roll of his amber eyes. His mane shook a bit as he shook his head. "I hate red tape..." he muttered. "Where am I goin' next?" he asked with a rueful smile.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 am

Rai nods and sits down on a chair to better watch the conversation, covertly turning on a recording device to get it on the record. "Youji, come over here." He says, patting his lap.

Nick looks down at the babyish slen in his lap as he gently pats your head, one hand rubbing against the seat of the diaper."Awww did baby slen used his diapers? Poor lil guy, shhhh shhh." He says as he pushes a pacifier into slens mouth, one hand soothingly rubbing his back as his free hand flips the arm of his chair to reveal a keyboard as he taps on it and calls up the same channel lig is on."Well well, I see you got the message Lig Warrens." He says.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 am

Slen got all pouty wehne the pacifier was shoved into his mouth and glared up at Nick and then looked down mournfully at his dirty diaper.

"Okay." Youji smiled and scampered over to Rai and climbed up onto his lap.

"Yes I got you Message. And It's Lig Weathers. Warren's my brother. Now I hear you want to sign some sort of peace treaty thing? I also hear that Slen has been....taken down to size if you will." Lig said with a bit of a smile at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 pm

As we left off the scientists were doing expiraments on Vixie.When they were done,the one who was in charge puts a ring aroung her head.He told the assitant to flp the switch.The assitant pulled the switch and Vixie was screaming saysing that you can do this to her.He says we can and we will.He told her that that machine is a brainwashing machine,first it will erase everthing you know about,you will forget about wearing diapers and your friend who we will capture and we will do the samething to him.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Nick nods at this comment and bows his head to lig as he gently strokes Slens head. "Yes, you could say that Lig. Now then I want you to know the measures I have already taken towards peace. I have taken complete control of all bases by now, I have shut down all retraining camps. I have also instructed that the prisoners be freed, diapered and babied until we reach an agreement. Now what can you put on the table?" He asks

Rai watches the conversation with a guarded eye, one hand gently rubbing youji's tummy as he listens to it, eyes going wide as he catches sight of slen in his dirty diaper on Nicks Lap."I don't think hes lying lig." He says, pointing.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Lig looked at the spot and saw Slen's diaper and gave a slight nod. "Well Nick you certainly have taken quite a few nice steps. Well we've got two prisons with prisoners of war from your side. I'd be willing to allow them less restricted movements and provide them with toileting facilities if they so desire. I'll also allow th em contact with you if you like. I think moving towards peace would be an agreeable action."

Youji smiled murring softly at the tummy rub as he watched the negotiations too.

Slen sat there listening to all of this and glared at the screen with Lig on it and squirmed a bit still being quite fussy about his current condition. Not only being a baby again but also now sitting their on live transmission in a diry diaper.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 am

"where is Betta? I hope she is not off line, we should head up and check in with Lig too see what is going on. Most of the time Betta would come right away, but something must be going on."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:41 am

As Rory was standing guard,he wonder if he should see Vixie to see if she is doing ok.But he wonders if he could ever trust her again.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:29 am

Youji sat there and looked over to Drake hearing Beta's mention. "Yeah he usually flicks on in the room for somefing like dis. Oh and Beta's a BOY A.I. silly!" Youji giggled.

Meanwhile Beta's download into his new blue pikachu organic body had just completed and he was slowly starting to come to. "Mmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Nick nods to Ligs suggestion. "Yes I think we could work out a peaceable agreement. So should we meet in person soon? I'll draw up the treaty if that sounds agreeable to you." he remarks as he picks up slen and begins changing the babys diaper during live transmission, wiping up his bottom and getting him ready for a fresh diaper.

Rai watches with slight distrust and sends a telepathic message to lig."If you do decide to go sir, I am coming whether you like it or not. You will need a body guard." He sends as he looks around for beta, hoping for a threat and vocal analysis.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 pm

The large lion sensed the drake's concern and nodded. "Lead the way...I hope nothing's amiss but if it is, I'm going to find out what and why." His hazel eyes glittered a bit. "And if need arises, a definite who."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:46 am

Nods and walks off the the command senter walking into the room were Lig and everyone else is. Show's no emotion as i notice the baby slen, who was getting his diaper changed by another fur that was talking to Lig.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 pm

As we left off Vixie was dreamng.She was strapped to a brainwashing mahcine erasing everything she knew about,her friend Rory and diapers.Then they started retaining her making her dislike wearing diapers and helping them.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"Alright then. We'll set a date, time, and location at which we can meet to discuss the treaty. I suggest perhaps sometime tomorrow afternoon at the Neutral embassy at Netatra." Lig told Nick as he watched with a smirk as Nick went about changing Slen. He leaned in and nodded to Rai. "I wouldn't have it any other way. We'll take every precaution."

Slen meanwhile at the other end squirmed and fussed and cried some at Nick laid him down and began to change his dirty diaper live in front of those present at the base and those watching the feed at the diaper base. This was his nightmare come true.

Meanwhile Beta groaned and slowly started to sit up in the now open cloning pod as the computer announced. "Process complete." Beta groaned resting in a sitting position against the pod as his eyes began to focus for the first time and he began to fully process all the sensations of an organic body and hoped someone would be down to help him soon.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 am

Skrimir followed Drake into the command center calmly but stopped as he saw Slen...smaller. He was being changed by his second in command. Something wasn't right here and he knew it. Slen was in diapers, they were talking about a treaty but where was Tank? That bully would never give in this easy...The large lion tried to stay back and out of view but his large frame posed a problem.

The lion approached Lig. "Sir...if at all permissable, I too wish to accompany you to the treaty signing. I know being a turncoat makes me suspect but I wish to show my loyalty..." he said in the liger's ear, keeping his gaze fixed on Nick, a challenging gleam held within hidden poorly behind amusement at Slen's predicament. He never trusted either of the pair and they knew it.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Berto followed skrimer and drake towards the monitor and then saw slen mid diaper change,

"Wow how did that happen"
He said then falling back and laughing histaricly,

"I gotta go get some hard copies of this"
He said running to one of the other computers and making copies of the feed.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:15 am

Rai nods at Skrimir and looks at them as he contemplates."All right then. So Nick. We Will see you tomorrow at the embassy in Metatra." He says as he looks to lig.

Nick watches all the others come in with amusement as he wipes and powders slen, putting him into na fresh thick diaper before popping a pacifier into his mouth."All right then Lig. That sounds appropriate to me. I will se you then, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

"Very well then. I'll see you think Nick." Lig told him as the channel closed. "Alright I want scans of that area. I want to know everything possible on it. I also want a transport on stand-by should we need to get out of there quick. I hope we won't need any of this but there's an old saying. Hope for the Best, Prepare for the worst."

Slen squirmed and hissed as he felt the fresh thick diaper slid under him and taped up securely. He blinked with a moment of confusion as the pacifier was slipped into his mouth. He then proceeded to glare at Nick as meanly as a baby lizard could.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:23 pm

The lion bowed to the pokemorph in thanks and cracked his knuckles. He personally was prepared to protect his new allies should his old ones cause trouble. He didn't need a gun, as he could physically take any of the adversaries bare-pawed...save maybe Tank but he didn't think the old hound would bother them. He secretly hoped he would, as he'd been dying to put him in his place for a long time...
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:43 pm

[Meep! I fix!]

Jolt walks over to Beta and smiles. "Welcome, to life Beta..." He purred and helped Beta to his feet and mewls. He hugs Beta a little.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next