The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Babyfur Adventure.

Go down 
+2
Marcus Hedgehog
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:17 pm

I'll throw in a char, if the power's OP tell me XD I'll put a limit on it or just scrap it if it's inappropriate.

Name: Sasha Vancovi [Gasp! it's a giwl! XD]
Species: Lioness
Appearance: Long green dress, padding and sneakers. She has on a single gold necklace and her golden blond headfur is pulled back in a ponytail.
Power: Shapeshifting. She stays the same size but she can become any living organism and occasionally hold metal but only if it's carbon-based and not for a very long time as it's fatiguing.
Bio: She's an innocent girl thrown into this suddenly. She doesn't know why it happened but she'd be willing to fight to resolve the issue at paw. She's stubborn and tough but has her limits anyhow. Then again, who doesn't? Hehe...

I won't post just yet, just wondering if my char will be appropriate and/or accepted or not. Just pm me and I'll post if ok'd.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm

(David it's not daddy. In the first post I said Baddy. As in Bad guy cuz I've yet to name the evil force we're fighting.)

"Alrighty then through the portal." Lig said and walked through the portal onto the island.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Rory follows Lig in the portal to the island.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:20 pm

*Confur readies himself just in case they need a clever coverup.*
Confur: just say the word and I'm ready with a clever metamorphasis. any1 you want me to be so that way we can sneak in say the word and I'm there. Baddy better look out.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Marcus: *tugs on Lig's tail while holding on to his messy diaper with tears in eyes*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Rory looks at Marcus's messy diaper.

"We better change Marcus's messy diaper first before we look for the gems."
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:13 pm

*starts sucking his thumb while having a very peaceful dream*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Marcus: *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:37 pm

"I think your right." Lig nodded pulling some changing supplies out of his pocket space device.

(And Marcus um.....I was gonna say something earlier but didn't but Well your character is kind of young for this. I was expecting that seeing as you picked such a young age that your character wouldn't completely act it but would instead behave a bit older.)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Marcus: *wiped his tears while looking upward*
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Confur: O.K. hm. I'll keep watch for any bad guys while we wait. *watches left to right readying his claws for any attackers*
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:27 pm

''I'll help Confur."

Rory kept watch,watches back and forth for any bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Marcus: I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 pm

*looks at Marcus and smiles*
Confur: Don't worry little buddy. as soon as Lig cleans you up we'll be ready. so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Lig laid out a changing pad. "Come on over Marcus and lets get you cleaned up and ready lil buddy." Lig said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Rory smiles too.

''Remember,we're here for you Marcus."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Marcus: *walks on over to Lig*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

"That a boy." Lig said and laid Marcus down on the changing pad and untaped his dirty diaper. With an expert hand he wiped Marcus up humming a lil tune and once finished slid a fresh diaper under him threading his tail and then powdered him and taped up the fresh diaper. "There ya go Marcus all fresh and clean."
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Maxy wakes up with a yawn instantly smelling the dirty diaper. "Hmm that's rancid." Maxy stretches alittle and says "We ready to get these thing yet?" Maxy grabs his teddy and hugs it with that same blank look on his face.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Confur: all better now? great. now there is no stopping us right? and remember were there to retrieve the gem and there's probably guards right Lig?
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Rory looks at Marcus.

''Now that Marcus has his messy diaper changed,we can look for the gems."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:11 am

Marcus: *sat up*
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Heading over a dune and spotting a small band Sasha knelt down with a crinkle to watch them for a bit. They seemed nice enough...and then she saw one of the group laying on the sand and...getting a diaper changed? That settled it for her and she slid over the dune and slowly approached, holding up a paw shyly. "Erm...hello. What brings y'all here?" she asked softly, biting a claw. Her feline tail swished softly, making her crinkle quietly beneath her dress. [hope the intro is appropriate, if not tell me]
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Marcus: *looks over at Sasha as he keeps hold of Lig's tail*
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Maxy creates a ball of plasma in his hand aimming it at Sasha. "Don't trust her she could be working for Saevan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Babyfur Adventure.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next