The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Babyfur Adventure.

Go down 
+2
Marcus Hedgehog
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Confur: I don't know. *sniffs the air* normally I can smell bad guys you know since I'm a wolf. but to be on the safe side *readies his claws but keeps them away from Sasha just in case.*
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Marcus: Who's Seaven?
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 pm

"Saevan is the one that we are trying to stop. Personally if he weren't getting rid of diapers I'd probably be helping him. All this baby stuff gets real annoying." Maxy then snuffs out the ball of plasma and returns to hugging his teddy bear with both arms trying to hide his actual love for baby things.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Marcus: *wants to face this Seaven guy, but doesn't know how or where to start*
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:19 pm

(thought his name was Baddy?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 pm

(Guys the GOOD guy that summoned us to this dimension is Saevan. I don't have a name for the bad guy OK. I kinda made this a lil half assed and well got very thrown off by Marcus acting so infantile. No offense Marcus but it's not appropriate for this RP. If your going to be like a normal one year old your essentially useless.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 am

(I'm sorry. I just botched again. I want to be of use to you all.)

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanting a chance to make up for my failure)
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:54 am

(thanks for clearing that up Lig)
Confur: so.... anyway. back to the task at hand. (looking at Sasha) should we trust her? she doesn't seem bad or seem to be working for Baddy but looks can be deceiving am I right?
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 am

Rory looks at Confur.

''Let's just keep an eye on her,just in case."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:41 pm

"Well trust is a tricky thing. Just keep your eyes open. And man we really need to find out this bad guy's name so we can stop just calling him a baddy." Lig said with a bit of a laugh looking around.

(That's OK Marcus just try to act more like our character's ages Ok. Cuz a normal one year old cub really doesn't fit this type of RP well. It works fine in something like the character lounge just not in this.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
david_in_diapers

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Confur: yeah. so um... (looks at Sasha) just curious. don't take it the wrong way if we say you might be 1 of the bad guys. were just being very cautious. just so we know tell us your name and your reason to be here.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Marcus: When are gonna find those gems?
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 pm

The little lioness nodded. "It's ok...I can tell you're nervous..." she replied. "I'm Sasha and I guess I'm lost..." she replied with a sweatdrop. "I went for a walk and now I don't know my way home...I can help though!" she offered. "I can do neat stuffs..."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Marcus: Like what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Babyfur Adventure.   A Babyfur Adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Babyfur Adventure.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3