The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Character lounge. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Flare came to sit with Rory on AJ's diapered lap. he said, "hi! i am Flare. i might not have met you yet. what's your name?"

Last edited by Baby Flare on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : strange question marks appearing in place of quotation marks.)
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Rory looks at Flare and he said,"My name Rory."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm

(Marcus. Read my post. I'm no longer hiding. And well to be frank after several post practically begging your character to find mine you didn't so moving on. Try interacting with others based on what is happening now. Lig and Nocturne just waking up from a nap.)

"Well whatcha wanna do Nocturne?" Lig asked his Owl friend as he stretched a bit more noticing how ripe his diaper was by now at which point Warren walked in looking around. "Ok Diaper check. Anyone need a change. Phew smells like at least on of you two do." Warren said looking over to Lig and Nocturne.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:17 am

AJ tried hiding his diaper from Warren, unsure if Warren should know he wears them. Flare tried helping with his wings, but couldn't help all the way. AJ wagged his wolfy tail, and twitched his ears, and also flexed his claws. (reminder: AJ is a white wolf anthro who acts as Flare's personal caregiver.) he wet himself again, emptying his bladder the rest of the way. he messed a little, too, but not enough to smell. Flare felt the growing warmth beneath his own diapered butt, and knew it was AJ. he said nothing, though. AJ stroked Rory with one hand, and Flare with the other.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:01 am

Rory smiles and purrs from being stroked by AJ.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:27 pm

"Good question..." Nocturne says to Lig, rubbing his beak as he thought about what to do, then blushed under his feathers as Waren came in and cast a glance in the owls direction. Nocturne fidgits for a moment, debating if he should say something infront of the smaller cubs, but eventually raises his wing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:59 pm

"Hey AJ well I see you decided to join the cubs with some padding. Heh. Yeah I do too now and again." Warren smiled to him before looking back to Lig and Nocturne before him. "Alright then boys since you both need a change follow me and I'll get you both changed. Who wants to go first?" Warren asked as he lead them over to a more secluded space int he room where he'd set up changing supplies. "Hehe. Well I don't mind waiting with a messy diaper. So if you wanna go first Nocturne I don't mind." Lig offered with a grin up to his Owl friend.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm

AJ blushed. he knew he blew it's hiding. (is AJ with Warren? or was it Lig with him?) now everybody for sure knew. he checked Flare's diaper. he was dry. he gave Flare food and a drink.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Rory was still purring on AJ's lap.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:10 am

Marcus is getting bored of the game and decides he try something else with them before he risks upsetting anyone here. He walks around to find someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Name: Caiden Rogers
Species: Fox
Appearance: Standard fox like appearance. wears a size 9 Pawpers diaper with a red onesie and jean shorts
Bio: Twin brother of Tom. a 4 1/2 year old feisty, fun, nieve, and cute kit. Always in a good mood and is a little mischievous. Doesnt want to grow up. Refuses to potty train.

Name: Tom Rogers
Appearance: Standard fox like appearance. Wears a 4T size Pawpers training pants, with jean shorts and a blue T-shirt
Bio: Twin brother of Caiden. He is nice, proper, and polite kit. Desperately wants to grow up. Has had trouble potty training, therefore he wears training pants

Name: Joesph (Joe) Rogers
Appearance: Standard fox like appearance. Tall and slim. wears khaki shorts and a blue polo. Completly potty trained.
Bio: Business man and a strict, loving father. Gets down to business and loves being around his sons Caiden and Tom.

Joe and his sons have just moved in from across the street and went down to go meet there new neighbors. Joe takes his twin sons, Caiden and Tom, and walk up to their neighbors house. Joe knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:52 am

(uhh, tuggs. i think you already posted that earlier. :/) AJ sat with his cub friends on his lap. *poof!* AJ magically regressed into a cub by his power. bet ya didn't know he could do that, did you? yes. he is a wolf of his own tribe with the rare powers to regress at will. he never found out until now that he could. something clicked in his mind, triggering his power, so he regressed by his special ?epiphany lightbulb.? now he is a cub, and might stay a cub till he went home. but of course, he could ride on Flare's back, if he wanted. Wink
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:58 am

Rory watched what happen.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:55 am

a white wolf cub stands before Rory. "i knew it! i knew it was possible! now it has happened!" cheered little AJ, in his now toddler voice. he hugged Flare. when he regressed, his diaper also shrunk to proper size. he needed a change, soon. the regression filled his bladder again, and bowels, so he wet even more. he messed, too. he finished pottying, and went to the changing room with his now cub-sized diaper bag, with unlimited containment. he changed himself into his own diaper, and went back in to the lounge. he wanted to play, to celebrate. he went to Marcus. "you wanted to play something, didn't you?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:19 am

Rory watched and had a confuse look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:07 pm

"Yeah, but I think I got someone mad at me." said Marcus, being concerned and ashamed. "I don't want anyone else mad at me like him. Now, I have to deal with my (mental) slowness too? I could scarcely get up in the morning..." He then seen he had said too much that gave himself away and tries to change the subject as he turned his head to AJ. "I do wanted to play with someone. I would like to play with you."
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm

AJ said, "what shall we play? i don't play hide and seek, but i do play others, like pretend."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"We can play pretend." said Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:05 am

Rory looked at Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:25 pm

AJ asked, ?what do you want to pretend to be?? Flare sees Rory's puzzled looks, and asks, ?what is it? why are you confused??
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Rory looked at AJ and wonders why he turned into a baby.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:44 pm

"Whatever it is you have in mind is fine." said Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:44 pm

(sorry for the long pause in posting)

Nocturne follows Lig and Warren to the changing area, the owl blushing under his feathers. "Uh... I'll go first if Lig doesn't mind..." The owl says, smileing a bit at Lig. "Thanks." He says to his younger liger friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:26 pm

"Alrighty than lets get you changed." Warren smiled warmly and lifted Nocturne up onto the changing table and soon had the owl's pants down and unsnapped the crotch of his dress shirt onesie. With that done Warren had the diaper untaped in short order and began wiping Nocturne up front and bottom before sliding a fresh diaper into place. Warren gently threaded Nocturne's tail feathers through the diaper before applying some baby powder and finally taping up the fresh diaper. He then snapped up the onesie and Nocturne's pants before letting him back down. "There ya go buddy all set."
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:22 am

AJ suggested, ?how about, The Knights of the Changing Table? have you heard of them?? (if you haven't, look them up on Fox Tales Times. though it might be hard to get to. it is so old...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next