The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Character lounge. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Rory was still confused.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Flare tells Rory, ?AJ is magical. he used magic to become how he is now.?
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:35 am

Rory was ok with it,but is still a little confuse.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:40 am

"We can play it," said Marcus. "But I think I don't know how to play it right."
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Nocturne held still while Warren changed him before being set back on his taloned feet, straightening his glasses and looking up at the older Liger. "Thankyou for that Mr. Warren." He said before the brown owl blushes over at his younger liger friend, quite aware Lig had just seen his diapered status beyond a doubt. "Mmmm... I'd say it's your alotted turn..." He said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:04 pm

"Hehe Yuppers my turn. Then maybe we can go see what the others are doing." Lig said the other cubs as Warren scooped him up. He went through much the same process untaping Lig's dirty diaper and cleaned him up. Lig purred at the scent of the powder as it was rubbed in and smiled happily as the fresh diaper was taped up and he was sat back down. "Alright guys your both set. Now I'll be out in the kitchen working on lunch if anyone needs anything." Warren told us and headed on into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:44 am

(well, i need help explaining it myself. i didn't want to spend too much time reading the stories myself. what cani do?)
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Maxi Walks into the seemingly abandoned house. Sniffing around she starts cleaning up and repainting. She wanders from room to room picking up toys and and placing them in the bins. "Hmmm that's a decent start." Maxi says as she stars fixing up the kitchen and restocking the fridge. She goes around replacing all the burned out light bulbs. She swish her tail wondering who lived here before.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 am

(are you sure this is the right rp? the house we are in has several characters inside. ask lig, or one of the other posters where we are in the rp. this rp had some "death" in its past. it died a few times. you might have only been able to read a few posts here. happens to me a lot. i don't know how far you are in reading the rp, but ask the others what is happening.)

AJ explained how the knights were babyfurs with great fighting abilities. how they were heroes for their kind. how good they were at their job.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 am

(lol its been dead for three months I was just trying to get it going.) Maxi Sniffs around the kitchen looking for something to eat. Her large tummy rumbling loudly. She swishes her tail crinkling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 am

(are you a fatfur/babyfur?) AJ brought Flare to himself.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 am

(Yes i am. Thats just my adult form.) Maxi grabs a cookie and nums it wondering around.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Rory just watched what happens.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 pm

"Really?" asked Marcus. "That sounds awesome."
Back to top Go down
Cuddy Fox

Cuddy Fox

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Cuddy is playing with some toys, looking for some friends to play with.
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 pm

A Diaperfur white dragon walks in to look at his furs. "Flare? I see you met my cub, AJ!" "Ahhh, yes...he is the cutest little guy!" AJ said. "How bout i hold him now, since you are currently...different?" He said. "Um, yes, Mr. Waker, Torterenek sir," he said, and Torterenek picked up his little dragon cub, now sound asleep. "This must be rather peculiar, right? AJ having brought him up as his own? I happened to know Flare before AJ. Just recently, i discovered him after reading his story with AJ! He may not remember, but i was his only friend of his kind long ago. I had no idea how he got so injured when he was found. All i know is he ran from his enemies." said Torterenek. then he sat down and help Flare. "most of the time i am not a proud wearer of...you know. i only do it sometimes. but i guarantee it is not an addiction." he picked up AJ and held him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36