The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pool party

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Pool party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 pm

yeah lig i totally agree" he said softly as he removed his shirt and sat his hydration pack down with it. without his shirt on his toned grey scaley belly has exposed as he walked out of the diminishing shade "being a black dragon gets hard at times, espically with this summer heat"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 pm

I am getting hot Lig,good idea."

Rory puts his backpack down,takes off his shirt and shorts showing his diaper to everyone.
He puts his clothes in his backpack and takes out a Nintendo Ds Lite out of his backpack and sits on the lawn chair and relaxed.

"Much better,hey everyone I brought some beach balls to play with."
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 am

Mako steps back from the grill. "Thanks Lig... can't handle a grill to save my life." The shark says, looking arround at everyone. "Er..." He said, looking down at his own shorts. "I guess..." He said, before finally taking his shorts off too, leaving him in just his hawian shirt and diapers. He then nods to Rory and walks over, picking up one of the beachballs and looking it over before tossing the deflated ball to Nocturne. "With the teeth and all you'd better take care of this."

Nocturne caught the deflated ball and nodded, putting it to his beak and inflating it with a few deep puffs into it and placed the ball on a spare chair. Nocturne then looked arround and rubs his cheek with a wing. "Heh... I feel kind of out of place here." He said, looking at the diaper clad furs arround him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

Brendan nods in agreement, smiling a bit as he steps out of his shorts and shirt and puts them in his bag. Luke only takes off his shirt and puts it in Brendan's bag as well.

"Ooh, beach ball sounds fun!" Luke grins as Brendan nods and echos him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Rory sits back on the lawn chair and relaxed,he grabs a sods and opens the can and drinks the soda.He grabs one of the deflated beach ball and blew into it.After a few minutes the beach ball was full of air and threw it in the pool.

He goes to see Mako.

"Hey Mako,need any help?"

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm

"There that's much better. Now everyone's nice and comfy." Lig smiled as he worked at the grill doing up some of the food humming and nodding his head to the music as he did so. He grabbed a soda as he cooked and popped it open and took a sip. " Ya know this was a great idea you guys. Big cook out and a lot of fun for everyone." Lig grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Luke nodded, "Yeah, and since we're at the tail end of summer, the weather is just right," he commented as he sat in one of the chairs next to Rory.

Brendan grabbed a bottle of water and nodded as well, "I'm glad everyone was able to come," he smiles as he looks around at all the other diaper-clad teens.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Rory decide to go back to the lawn chair,he laids on the lawns and sees Luke and smils at him and relaxed.

"What a beautiful day for a pool party."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

shadow gently picks up the beach ball answat the d uses his tail to hit it towards rory and the others "heads up guys, incoming beachball"
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 am

Mako grinned at Lig and len't a hand with some of the cooking. "Heh, thanks Lig! I thought it would be kind of fun to have one last pool party before the weather turns." He said, looking arround at everyone. "Shouldn't be long now everyone, pick a spot you'd like to have your lunch at." He sugested, opening one of the coolers with his tail.

Nocturne looks arround and picks up a water for himself and finding a seat in the shade, the owl now the only one not with diapers on or showing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:23 pm

(Actually, Luke's not showing his diapers, either)

"Ack!" Brendan yelped as he batted the ball back into the water, strongly afraid of getting hit in the face.

Luke grinned at Brendan, "Nice shot, Bren!" he says as he pats Brendan on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

"Good shot Brendon."

Rory saw everythng and gives Brendon the thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:21 pm

shadow smiled softly and leaned against the house so he would remain in the shade until the food was ready "good reaction time brendan" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm

"Yeah. Won't be long and it'll be getting colder and chilly out and then eventually it'll start to snow. But that's a nice Season too. But for now we'll enjoy the warm weather while it last." Llig nodded as he flipped a few of the Burgers. "As for helping with the cooking really it's no problem. I like cooking now and then. Ooo Nice one Brendon."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pool party   Pool party - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pool party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2