The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Empty
PostSubject: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 am

first off, diapers are allowed. next, how to join. we are Dragonlets in a strange,unforgiving world. persecution everywhere, especially to the young. kind of DnD, except we are the dragons. the dragons are the heroes.

we probably would more likely be magic users, but your choice. we are saving the humans and us from far worse creatures and such than even us. the adults more likely won't go, being old. so, they send the young. OH, THE IRONY! the young ending up as the most pursecuted! they have to end the terror of this force who happens to be plaguing the world, as well.

we also must find a safe haven for the dragons and humans in the process. we must fight, and protect.

here is the character sheet:
Name:
Type of dragon:
Diapers: Y/N.
Appearance:
Class (if you want to set one):
Weapons, if any (only if you think your dragon would need any. of course, you could say fire, claws, or anything. as long as it makes sense):
Add. Info:

Name: Ebony Steeltail
Type of dragon: black standard western. (he has 2 wings, 2 arms, 2 legs, etc. wayverns have 2 wings and 2 legs instead. he isn't a wayvern.)
Diapers: needs them, of course.
Appearance: steel double-bladed axe-tail, red eyes, metal claw gauntlets, metal shinguards, black scales, two wing-like fans on head, spikes down back. wers a diaper with stars and a moon on front. when stars are faded and moon is full, he needs a change.
Class: Wizard, kinda. more by dragon magic then typical Wizard magic.
Weapons: his double-bladed axe-tail, and of course, his claws and fire as well.
Add. info: lost his parents to the great evil force who plagued te world. lives on his own at The Nest. can change his own diapers. born with his axe-tail, luckily in an egg. would've really hurt his mom if being born. his tail is naturally sharp. he like to hide his diaper in battle or outside The Nest with his enchanted diaper cover.
(we will start in The Nest, when we have plenty of players.)
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 pm

What the heck I'll join.

Name: Akachan Yatanashi
Type of dragon: Eastern.
Diapers: Yes 24/7
Appearance: This pic but usually wearing a simple red Kimono.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2690283/
Class: Isn't sure what one he fits in. He has powerful innate magic and is a very good flier.
Weapons: Typically a a short Kantana
Add. Info: Akachan came to live at his parent's behest as they believed he would be safer there. He hasn't heard from them in quite a long time and believes his home village to be wiped out. Akachan is typically rather carefree and nonchalant about his diapers. He loves them and all things hatchling related. As such his magical abilities demonstrate it. Akachan can manipulate people's ages to a degree. He can only regress and restore to original age and even then he has a hard time regressing those with strong magical abilities that can resist. His abilities are also reflexive. If a cup of milk is handed to him it will typically transform into a bottle or maybe sippy cup. Any undergarment placed on him will quickly transform into a thick crinkly diaper.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:50 pm

I'm in, though have a few (two anyway) ideas, but one isn't technically a dragon...

Edit:
Here's the iffy idea, tell me if it fits alright:

Name: Azrael
Type of dragon: Anthro-ized Basilisk serpent (ie: serpent head with some humanized features (forward eyes), arms and legs (fairly slender), and very long tail)
Diapers: 24/7 dependant
Appearance: A anthro-ized serpent, brown-green in colour with yellowish underside (adder-like), needs to wear mirrored goggles arround everyone to avoid accsidents (from his powers), and has a very long dexterous tail.
Class: Rogue-esque (has little in the way of natural magic and uses his fangs, poison and deadly gaze, along with natural stealth)
Weapons: His fangs (+poison), claws, and deadly gaze (kills on eye contact)
Add. Info: He's a bit shy and geeky thanks to being the "odd hatchling out" most of the time, ending up amongst dragons due to an egg mix up at some point. That said he tries to be as friendly as possible arround the dragons he's grown up with, and wants to make friends. He also has a bit of a habit of retreating to his hatchling side if teased or nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 pm

i will wait for more people. meanwhile, more about Ebony: he can keep himself a baby. he is eternally a baby. he loves his diapers, and...likes wet diapers. *blush.* so he hides his wetness as best he can. he has spikes on his tail-blade as well. all over it, except the blades. his tail has 4 blades, for striking in every direction. the spikes help. he is lethal with his tailblade.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:10 am

Think this is as many are ever going to sign up for this one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:34 am

okay. if anyone else wants to join later, i will find a way to let them join. so...
we all wake up in The Nest. Ebony was stretching out and flexing his tail. he always went to practice with his weapons in the training field every day. ?ahh. another day of lonliness. my dear parents gone, nobody taking me in, not any friends do i have. i wish i had at least someone. i will go sometime to search. i might even find someone today.? he says gloomily.

Ebony checked his moon. Crescent moon, currently ?waxing?. he was wetting. the moon, after being full, would switch to fading stars. he had these specially made. no other kid would really get them, unless he gave them to them. he invented them himself.

?wetting in progress...oh well. i will go on with my cover over it. the moon stopped. the stars haven't vanished yet. they are still fresh. i can go around like this.?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:25 pm

(Flare. You kind of need to work on your set up for the first post. Best thing to do with a beginning post is to start off in a common area where others can come around and begin interacting straight away. Plus what's with your use of question marks instead of quotation marks? Lastly the hole gloomy and alone thing doesn't do well for a starting point as it seems as cry for attention. Besides given as how everyone in this one lives at the Nest I would assume all three of our characters would know each other. Also beginning would be a good time to establish any caretakers present even if they are only going to be used peripherally as needed. )
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:46 am

(the question marks aren't my fault. my stupid Nintendo DS internet browser (Opera) can't recognize quotation marks on this site quite often enough. it just can't recognize them properly. the new 3DS is around 300 dollars, which i cannot afford. it has better internet browsing and things like that. it is better, but over-priced and over-expensive. and of course you can make caregivers if you want, but this rp doesn't exactly focus on that. more on adventure, battle, etc.

Think of a hero having to go to the changing depot every once in a while in battle. if they are in the heat of battle, i figured they wouldn't much bother about things like that when busy thinking of ways to defeat the bad guys. i figured you would be able to change yourself, so that you don't have to travel all the way back to the depot. but if you really badly want to have caregivers on the battlefield, i could arange something. or, we could just hang around The Nest, and make it just like a daycare, and eliminate the battle factor.

i just thought it would be cool to make a Dungeons-and-Dragons-style rp.) Ebony looks for his dragon friends he had. he remembered a few.
(Heck, i will make a caregiver. anyone else can:)
Name: Gibs
Dragon type: Green Standard Western
Diapers: when in the mood. Wink
Appearance: Green dragon on hind legs, often seen wearing a disposable diaper that has Winnie the Pooh on front, and T-shirt with a blue snake on front. usually hided diaper under a cover that camoflauges it. he loves baby dragons.
Class: retired warrior
Weapons: claws, teeth, fire
Add. Info: streight personality, loves playing with and taking care of baby dragons.
Gibs comes to see if anyone needs care.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:15 am

(Flare you missed out on the biggest issue here which is your starting post. I was just saying that for the moment while in the Nest it'd be a good idea for caretakers to be around. You didn't have to make a full on character for that. The biggest problem is your starting post leaves us unable to interact with you in the least. Your single added sentence with this new caretaker doesn't fix that. For one a good way to start might be describing your immediate location. Such as where in the Nest place are you. Your own room or is it a shared room with us still a asleep in it. If so we could perhaps work with your original starting post but details like that need to be included.)
Back to top Go down
Torterenek Waker

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:02 pm

(sorry. i just didn't know what you meant. i start in my room. that was how it was supposed to be.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)   DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DinD (Dragons IN Diapers! :P)
Page 1 of 1