The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Empty
PostSubject: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 pm

OK boys and girls here's the RP finally. Alright here's how it goes. You can be any fantasty type species you can think up from the D and D world. Which there are quite a few of. Now this does include some were characters but I don't want everyone to be one of those just to be an anthro. Anyway aside from that diapers and baby stuff are most definately allowed and if you wanna give said items magical powers that's fine too. ^^

Name:
Species:
Weapons:
Diaper status:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Sover Arabafin
Species: Drow. (Dark Elf)
Weapons: Crossbow, Rapier, Long Sword
Diaper status: Wears em 24/7.
Appearance: Sover has black skin, Silver hair with red tips tied in a long pony tail in back. Wears some Blue robes that don't always hide his diaper well. (Pic to come.)
Bio: Sover is a fairly nice person from one of the Drow cities in the Underdark. He left to have an adventure and further his magical might. Sover's diapered due to an incident when he was young of being bitten by a very poisonous snake while away from the city. This incident weakened him and caused his need for diapers. Luckily has has a bag of holding that was enchanted to never run out of diapers in whatever size he needed. A gift from his grandma. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 pm

He's not going to be babyish persay but he is going to be a padded char, if that's fine.

Name: Ezekiel Snakefang
Species: Tiefling
Weapons: Two knives, a shortsword and about 5 throwing knives in his belt
Diaper status: 24/7 but hates to admit it
Appearance: Looks like a human but has pointed teeth and red eyes. He wears a long shirt and fitting breeches that hide his diapers fairly well but the noise is a problem since he's a rogue.
Bio: His family was one of the many royals who took the oath of power and thus were mixed with the demon's power and became Tieflings. He began adventuring as a way to escape his cursed past and dislikes talking about it. He's padded as a side-effect of the black magics and nightmares he has has made him wet the bed, a thing he can't seem to stop.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Number of posts : 50
Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Name: Arlin Linolepul
Species: Half Elf
Weapons: Rapier, Dirk, Lute (Not necessarily a weapon, but a tool of battle no doubt)
Diaper status: Dependent for the most part, but use them for 24/7 simple a clean option, but is less then open about it
Appearance:Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. 1d7c56 Lean, somewhat pale, about five foot six. He wears classic elf apparel, a green tunic, along with a cloak, commonly draped over to hide his diapered area. He also wears an elf made cap, made to look like a leaf.
Bio: Arlin was raised by two unusual parents, an overly studious human father, and a wild child elf mother. These two unusual characters found love with one another, and soon had a son, namely Arlin. He was always taught that a healthy mix of both study and action could accomplish anything and to also be open minded. His diaper status was due to a nasty curse by a dangerous Ex-boy friend of his mother, he’s been told it could have been much worse.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Ok now lets get this one started up here. We're starting out with out characters meeting at an inn.

Sover sighed as he paid for his room and walked into the common lounge area in the inn. He was reasonably certain he was just charged more then most were because he was Drow. But he was used to it. He sat down in a chair with a slight crinkle to relax.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Ezekiel walks into the inn, his red eyes gleaming in the firelight and he heads up to the inn owner and orders a room, tossing the innkeeper a pouch of gold and then settles into a chair at an empty table with a crinkle, ignoring the mistrustful stares. He was a tiefling, so he was used to it. The innkeeper took his money grudgingly, after all money was money. Ezekiel just wanted to relax was all. He gazed around the room impassively. It would be a long night...
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

Localisation : Stranded on my own little world... Bring a ship and help my out why dontcha?

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:36 am

Arlin strolled into the inn, dumping a good bit of gold from his cap onto the counter, the inn keeper giving him an odd look, the half elf only smirking holding up his lute “I’m good.” Was the only thing he said as he lowered onto a seat, his cloak wrapped around him tightly, deafening the crinkling sound he was making. He glanced around the room. “Huh it seems I’m not the center of attention, that’s a nice change.” Alrin said with a sigh, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:08 am

Sover sat in his chair thinking about the day's travel. It had been rather dull and uneventful. Well for the most part. He passed a caravan and got fruit thrown at him when he tried to ask how close he was to an inn. As he sat there his thoughts slowly drifted back to the lounge room and noticed the other inhabitants of it and gave a casual wave to them waiting for one of them to speak up first. Letting someone else make the first move was always a wise choice.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:03 pm

The tiefling looked around the room silently, watching a half-elf with a lute walk in and merely watched him with his glowing red eyes. Musicians were commonplace to the former noble but they were always welcome. A Drow waved to him and the others around him who took little notice but that was one of the only friendly gestures he had gotten for some time and he was thankful for it. He headed closer to the dark-elf. "Need somethin', elf?" he asked in a slight hiss-like tone, given his pointed teeth.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Arlin glanced at the Drow seeming to give a wave; he couldn’t help but smile a bit, the Tiefling soon after walked over to address the drow. At that instance Arlin’s curiosity got the better of him, it was rare to meet a drow in these parts, and a friendly one was almost unheard of, but it COULD happen, so he would give the benefit of the doubt. He strolled over slowly and gave a friendly wave in answer to the first. “You two are attracting quite a bit of attention, anything I can do to assist such brave outcast?” Arlin said in an upbeat tone, trying to show he had more mind then the average person of the realm.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Sover looked at the two. "Um could both of you back up some. Not to be rude but I'm not comfortable being so close to strangers. Especially anyone with surface elf blood in there viens. No offense but often I'm met with hostility by anyone related to them. Half blood or not." Sover told them looking mildly uncomfortable. "As for what I want I was just trying to be friendly. I know Drow and Trieflings are often held in the same regard by others. I'm certain the inn keeper raised his price for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:31 pm

The tiefling nodded and moved back a ways. "I understand about the uncomfortable feeling...being a tiefling makes most wary of us, dark elf or not. And it is true that we are both held in similar regard to most. It is good to finally meet a similar outcast." He didn't smile but his lip curled upward in a half-smile, keeping his teeth hidden. He turned to the singer. "You could get me a drink if you are willing to help so much..." he said with another half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Arlin simply shrugged with a smirk on his face “Understandable I supposes, honestly most drow treat my no better than some mongrel hound. But you seemed nice enough, it’s not as if all drow are nothing but evil Drizzt Do'Urden for instance.” Alrin said with a cool smile moving back a little, then turning to the Tiefling. “I supposes I could see my way to doing that, after all the ignorant mass that reticule you and such are the easiest to sway and empty their wallets, it’s more as if this drink we’ll be on them eh?” Arlin said with a chuckle, signaling for a bar maiden.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:52 pm

"Yes. He was one of the few Drow who I think had a good head on his shoulders who wasn't only concerned with mostly his own power." Sover smiled to Arlin. "Yes it would seem the three of us are all outcast in once sense or another. Bring on the drinks. We'll drink to our good health and to the fall of the bigoted and the ignorant."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:42 pm

"Ha, all fools are easy to steal from...especially drunken ones." Ezekiel said with a wink. "I know from first hand experience. Three outcasts in a big world...sad, init? But at least we have each other, eh mates?" He leaned back in his chair with a crinkle but the bar noise drowns some of it out.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Arlin took the drow’s words as an invitation. “Yes, yes to good health!” Arlin said sitting down with his own crinckle, he then muttering under his breath “Mostly…” Arlin than smirked as drinks were handed out. “Oh I never steal I simply charm the simple minded into forking over the gold, it’s much different.” Alrin said with a chuckle and a wink, a bit pleased to be accepted by such interesting travelers.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:48 pm

"Your right Arlin. I don't steal myself. It's like that old saying. 'It's not cheating unless you get caught.' Well same goes for stealing. If your not caught it's what i like to call 'creative procurement." Sover laughed taking a sip of his drink as he did he felt his diaper warm and thought he heard an additional crinkle nearby but shrugged it off mostly. "And yes at least we outcast have one another. We're diffrent which gives us an advantage. Others don't quite know how to deal with us."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 am

"Aye. To good health all around! Stealin', creative pro-whatsit, all the same to me. Good money it is and that's all that matters, eh?" He took a long pull on his drink and then looked at the two of them with a wink. "Each of us has two mates to back us up, so we always got security to fall back on should somethin' arise, right? That's the best thing to have I always say. Either a' ye ever need any help, just call and I'll stick a knife in their ribs fer messin' wit'che."

[forgive the speech, just got done watchin' Mary Poppins and the British dialect is still stuck in my head.]
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:03 am

Arlin smirked and took a long swig of his beverage. “Well I’m glad to meet such able companions, it’s nice to see I can find a bit of acceptance with outcasts.” Arlin said with a hardy laugh. “People may look at us indifferently at the surface, but you would be shock how many people dislike fifthly half bloods, mostly the self rachis.” Arlin said raising his glass to his seemingly new friends. “So.. what brings you two to these parts? I’m just seeing the world myself. Sharpening my craft and such, earning gold as I go along.”
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:36 pm

"Ah yes you are right there Ezekiel." Sover said and took another sip of his drink. "Well main reason I left the underdark was to experience the world. Hone my magics and my mental abilities. I guess also to get away from my mother as well."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 am

He nods and took another long swig of his drink, a light smile on his face that started to reveal his sharp teeth. "Reason I'm here is basically I've nowhere else ta go. My family dealt with the devil and we got cursed for it...so now we're hiding out and doin' what we haveta to survive...if ye guys don't want me along, I don't blame ye, but if ye did I'd do whatever I hadte to protect ya should you need it. It's the least I coulda done." His red eyes gleamed hopefully but he didn't keep it too high.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:38 am

Arlin smirked, and nodded a bit. “World travel in the search of knowledge and power, seem pretty slandered, though family issues, those can be nasty…. Well I won’t pry…” Arlin said, family manners were nasty, he knew that, after all a crazed former love of his mother put him in the situation he’s in know. He couldn’t help but glance down, but then shock his head not wanting to attract attention to his condition. “Well personally don’t care what you’ve done in the past, an ally, or better a friend is always helpful, whether they be angel or demon, it makes no difference.” Arlin said happily to the Tiefling, happy to have him.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:06 am

"Yes. I agree with Arlin here. An ally or a friend is always welcome no matter what it's past or what shape it takes. Besides I've learned that often times the person with the halo is only wearing it to distract you while she stabs you in the back." Sover said relaxing some. "Well this is all very interesting. Looks like we all have similar reasons for our little journey. So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:42 pm

"Now? Now, we finish off our drinks and talk a bit more, then we can retire and plan what we're going to do in the morning, unless you boys are willin' to stay up till the wee hours." the tiefling replied as he took another sip of his drink. His diaper started to grow warm and he crossed his legs to hide the noise, leaning back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Clow

Clow

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:14 pm

“Heh sounds good enough to me.” Arlin said guzzling his drink down, now being the only one of the group that still had a fresh diaper, though that most certainly wouldn’t last. “Well quite the luck of fate I supposes, seems we won’t be traveling alone from here on in, cheers to that, to a long partnership.” Arlin said with a wide smile looking the most cheerful he had been since he first walked into the inn.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:13 am

"Ah get to know each other eh? Well I suppose so. Who wants to go first?" Sover asked leaning back in his chair. He didn't want to go first himself. He stil didn't have an easy time talking about his family especially where his mother or father were concerned. He also was wondering how much longer they'd be down there. After another wetting or so he was certain he'd likely leak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.   Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dugeons and Dragons in Diapers RP.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next