The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!

Go down 
+2
Lig
Chimour
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:40 am

"I could go for some coffee I think, long as we've plenty of cream and sugar." Fhera giggled. "I like my coffee the color of my cheeks is how I determine there's enough cream in it. Skippa hasn't tried burying his daddy but he dug a hole and led Nate into it. Poor dear lost his diaper when a wave wash over it. I got so mad at Skippa until he bought Nate an ice cream with his own allowance money."

Nate giggled at the mention of pirates. "Does that make me a salty seadog?" he asked, grinning at Will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 pm

"Don't worry Beth I'm sure we've got something like that in the fridge for you". Janet said, walking on over into the kitchen where true to her word she had left a bowl of popcorn out, some cookies, and some coffee cups next to a pot she had made a little while ago before they had all gotten here. "Also I have plenty of cream, and sugar so you should be able to get your coffee the way you like it Fhera". Janet said.

"I gueth it doeth... Oh um h-hey I hope you d-dun mind my asking Wig, but weww I just noticed dat your diapees wook diffewent den mine...". Chimour said, pointing downwards at his cloth backed diaper which had cute designs all over it as opposed to the one's which just had designs on the landing zone. "Awtho I gueth we could pway Piwates, but I um nevew pwayed dat befowe...". Chimour said, picking his teddy off of the ground, hugging it a little as he just sort've looked down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Trisha poured herself a cup of coffee adding a bit of cream and sugar to it before she took a seat at the table and took a deep sip and sighed. "Good coffee. And that was nice of Skippa. I'll say this Warren's been a very good big brother to Lig. They almost never fight which astounds me. I have two sisters one of whom I can't stand. Irine. "

"Oh Pirates sounds wike fun! hehehe. But I wonder if we'll have a poopdeck? Cuz we got diapees so da deck doesn't get poopy." Lig giggled with a grin before turning to answer Chimours question. "Oh dat's cuz you got on Pawpers Classic and I gots on Pawers Scampers. Da Director Foxy told me dat they pwetty much same cept for cloth part and patterns."
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 pm

"Mine's the same way, one nice sister, and one who's... I guess the term is 'black widow' because after all, this is her third husband." Beth said, looking in the fridge for a soda, "I wont even describe how she treated terry the last time she visited."

She surreptitiously scooted sideways and snagged a cookie, a totally guilty look on her face.

Will scooted forward a bit and licked nate's face, "salty enough i guess, but ya taste more like strawberry baby shampoo to me."

At the mention of diapers, Terry looked down at his own, a six inch thick affair with a lantern on the landing strip and two green stripes going down the center, the tops of which were fading to a pale blue. Then he looked back up, where is da poop deck anyways?

Totally forgetting his own question he rolled over several times and bounded for the couch, springing for the top of it and then...

The world rippled around the five cubs. The couch becoming a large pirate ship, Janet's blue rug becoming a wave filled ocean, and the playpen becoming a dinghy loaded with treasure chests full of cookies.

Terry peered over the rail, wearing an open green shirt and flashed a broad grin, "Cap'n chimour, mate's lig an nate, and cannoneer will, welcome back!"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 am

Fhera chuckled at Beth and poured herself a cup of coffee as well. "Guess Minalun and I were a mixed blessing being only children. Miss out on sibling fights but you don't get the life-long friends they bring either. I'm completely surprised how well my Nate get's along with Minalun's Laguna. We had a short divorce and he had a child while I had my Nate. They're even closer to each other than they are to their big brother Skippa! Guess that proves you don't need blood to be siblings huh?"

Nate let out a sharp "eeep!" when Will licked him and dove for the nearest treasure, the plushy horde, to hide the fact he was a rather blushy otter. "Plushies secure captain sir!" he called out from beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:58 am

"Sounds like it to me!". Janet laughed as she filled her cup, drinking the coffee straight up without any cream, or sugar. "Yeah I don't really have anything interesting to add to the whole conversation except for maybe a few stories so I suppose I'll tell you three about what happened this one day when me and Chimour were at the park... Basically Chimour had gotten abit restless one day, and so I took him out to the park where while he was playing in the sand box this cute little rabbit girl, about the same age as him, ran up to him, and litterally pulled at the waist band of his Pawpers to see if he had well pooped his pants I guess. I didn't notice any diaper bulge on the little girl, so I guess to her Chimour looked like a two year old, and well little girls tend to be that way with babies. Needless to say Chimour was pretty embarrassed, and so that's one of the reasons why he wants out of diapers as badly as I want to train him out of them I think". Janet said, giggling a little the more she thought about it.

"C-captain? B-but I haven't had any twaining, and don't weally know how to be a captain!". Chimour said, his black shirt, booties, and mittens turning into a pirate's vest, peg leg, pirate boot, hook for a paw, and black glove.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Trisha nodded listening to the other mothers talk and sipped a bit more coffee before rejoining the conversation. "Well at least your little one wants to get out of diapers so there may be hope yet. But mine. Nope he won't hear of it. I tried trainers with him for a little while and took him to the potty regularly but he just wouldn't go. But usually not too long after the trainers were back on those dry signs would disappear and or there'd be a 'present' in the seat of them."

Lig giggled as his t-shirt transformed into a red vest. "Arg! First Mate Lig reporting for doody captain Chimour! Lets go secure us da tweasures!"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Beth leaned against the counter, sipping at the soda and listening quietly, letting out a giggle at the park story and nodded along with trisha's.

Will looked up from under a big metal helmet and grinned up at terry, "hallo yerself helmsman!"

Terry tossed part of a blanket over the ships rail, and it too changed, becoming a long thick climbing rope.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Fhera chuckled at the story as well. "I've sort of come to the conclusion that if your kids want out of diapers you help them and if they don't support them." the otter giggled and looked at Trisha and Janet in turn. "I'd say just let Lig stay in them if you already haven't and with Chimour, try some gentle encouragement. If he's got a slight interest try to make it look like a good idea and increase his interest. I'm okay with changing my kids' diapers for the next ten or so years until they grow up enough to rather change themselves but if you can get them out of them, nothing wrong certainly with a little coercion to get them out. It worked with Skippa anyways though now that he's back in them he thinks it was silly to have been trained in the first place, even if he is embarrassed by daddy checking him."

Nate poked his head out from the pile, the only change to him being a red bandana on his head, tied with three points at the back around the ears and dangly-thingys of his sleeper. "Just wing it den!" he giggled at Chimour. "You and me should be really good at that!" He flapped his tiny wings out of the plushy pile for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm

"Oh believe me I've tried, and so has Chimour, bless his heart... We haven't made any progress, but really it's not his fault since you see I've been sort've trying to work through a genetic snag with him! Yeah um I didn't tell him since after that day at the park I thought the last thing he wanted to hear was that he very well may be diaper dependent for atleast another five years...". Janet sighed. "Let me explain... I was concerned one day about why Chimour couldn't hold it in, and so I brought him to the docter, and tried to make it seem just like a routine check up since I didn't want him finding out why we were there. Well it turns out that Chimour's bladder, and bowel muscles are a good bit underdeveloped, and so about as soon as he feels the need to go he automatically fills his trainers since his muscles are just to weak to hold it in... The docter said he'd be probably eight, to ten years old before he finally gets proper control during the day since by then his muscles developement will catch up with him. Bedwetting though, well that kinda runs in our family, and Chimour, may end up needing to wear diapers to bed for a very long time even after I train him out of them during the day...". Janet said, sighing once more as she took another sip of her coffee.

"Weww otay...". Chimour said nervously as he took off into the air for a little bit, hovering down onto the pirate ship as he soon took a look around the deck.

Last edited by Chimour on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:09 pm

"I think your right there Fhera. I've pretty much decided at this point to let Lig wear them for as long as he'd wants to. Maybe he'll want out of them eventually and maybe not. Besides this way Lig can keep things up with Pawpers. They're taking their product line to a full size range covering sizes from infancy all the way up to adult sizes. So Lig can keep on doing ads for them up through the size range. Anyway Janet this might be useful for Chimour. This way you won't have to worry about finding diapers that fit him and Pawper's ad campaign should lighten up the view of things." Trisha said taking a deep sip of her coffee.

"To da ship then!" Lig cheered grabbing a Steel/foam sword and held it in his teeth as he climbed up the rope/blanket to board the ship and looked around. "Arg she be a mighty fine ship for adventuweing! What course should we set Captain Chimouw?"
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Beth's ears twitched at the mention of Pawpers, as the diaper she was wearing happened to be a Pawpers High absorbency adult diaper. She glanced into the living room to check on the kids, still listening to the conversation, and shook her head several times to clear the image of a very realistic pirate ship superimposing the couch.
Chuckling at the cubs she turned back to the kitchen, and sensing a Lull in the conversation as trisha drank her coffee, she spoke up once more.
"We've made the attempt at training and seen the doctor, Terry has a genetic fluke that gives him no control down below. And will's sleeping sickness left his body atrophied, so we're still working on building muscle back up, so toilet training, if he even wants it, will probably have to wait."

She sighed and shook her head slowly, "It's probably wrong of me, but I don't want them to grow up. Those are my baby boys..."

After a small silence she spoke again, just above a whisper, "I have a confession. I knew this was going to be a long road for them, potentially permanent. So, I tried to make it easier on them by untraining myself. It makes it easier for Terry to relate to me as gentle big sister instead of 'mommy dearest' and it makes Will feel like he's not alone. So, for about two years now I've worn Diapers as well, I am not ashamed. .... but I am a little bashful about it...."

Will held tight to the rope and Terry hauled him up, tilting backwards at the last second and ending up with a giggling Will on his chest. "Hi lil' bwo" he said, and licked Terry's nose, then rolled himself off and waddled over to sit on the cannon chair, overlooking the vast ocean and the fleet of ships on the horizon.

Terry waddled over to the ship's wheel and hollered out, "Cap'n aboat! Stow ankahs and hold on to ya diapees! and somebody give dat kid in da second row a paci!" and giving a great heave to the wheel, turned the ship towards the boat filled horizon...

Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 am

Fhera nodded at them all. "Well... plus side at least is it sounds like our kids are getting along. If they're all gonna be in diapers a long time at least they won't be alone for the ride." She chuckled at Beth and reached over to hug the cat's shoulders. "I don't blame you a bit not wanting them to grow up. Didn't really want my Skippa to grow any older than little Nate out there. And it says alot for you to be willing to force yourself incontinent for them. Not many parents can honestly say they'd do that for their kids without a need for it. You're as much a parent as any of us here Beth."

Nate scampered out of the plushy pile with a scared squeak. "Otter overboard! Help me up! Gotta be ready for the other ship!" He reached up for Terry and Will and tried climbing up himself but wasn't getting too far on his own. "I think they be enemy pirates!"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 am

"Ah well it's okay Beth, I picked up on it as soon as I first saw you!". Janet giggled. "Yeah the bulge was pretty obvious, and once we had all gathered here in the kitchen, and away from the cubs I could still hear the sound of a crinkly, rustling diaper, so that pretty much immediately confirmed my suspicions... Us bat folk have a great sense of hearing, and well being a mommy makes small things like that alot more noticible to me". Janet said, taking a sip of coffee before turning to face the rest of them again.

"Anyways Beth don't be embarrassed since I don't see anything wrong with trying to bring your boys some sense of comfort by joining in with them, as a matter of fact I admire the fact that you went so far for their self-esteem". Janet said. "Also I think the rest of you are right... I mean I'm still going to keep trying to train him, but more or less just to make Chimour happy since from what I've seen so far it'll be a long while before he's anywhere near ready to potty train... And hey you know what by the time he's old enough to potty train he probably won't want to anymore anyway, so Trisha maybe I could get him into working for Pawpers as well?". Janet asked curiously.

"Howd on dewe me matey!". Chimour giggled, having finally cut loose as he hovered on over to Nate, took Nate by the paw, and promptly lifted him back onto the deck as if he were a pillow, and not a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 am

"No need to be embarressed Beth. It's admirable that you'd do so much for your boys. I know the feeling too. You don't wanna see them grow up sometimes but oh well. I can still remember when Warren was Lig's age." Trisha smiled at the memory and nodded to Janet. "And sure I bet I could give you a hand there. Pawpers is always looking for more models to expand things with. Besides I think he'd be an adorable lil model."

"Arg Me maties I sees da ship and I'm holden onta me diapees. Quick we gotta see who's out there! Treasure or could it be da dreaded curse of the seven seas. No crinkly Piwates like we. But could it be the Potty Pirates! Someone grab a spyglass an see!" Lig told the others as he looked out at the on coming ships.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:38 am

Beth smiled shyly, her tail tip wagging a bit and causing her diaper to crinkle, "I was a little worried about that to be honest."

She paused for a moment, "We are gonna have an issue at some point though... you all see how thick Terry's diapers are, right? That's by necessity. So when he hits his teenage years, I'm afraid they'll be closer to a foot thick..."

"Hol fast babies, I'm turnin hard to poptart!" Terry shouted and turned the ship broadside so the crew could get a look at the encroaching potty pirate fleet. There came a loud pop from the distance and several rolls of toilet paper from the pirates cannons nearly grazed the ships mast.

(whats da name of our ship anyways? =o )
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Fhera chuckled. "Hmmm... might have to see if they'd wanna try Skippa for their swim line. They need kids around 7-8ish?"

Nate hopped up into the crow's nest and let out a squeak when the 'cannon fire' nearly hit him. "Definitely the potty armada! We need to return fire! What have we for ammo?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:58 pm

"Mmm... So hey if you don't mind my asking Trisha can you tell me why you, and your sister Irene are on such bad ground? Also I'm thinking that Chimour will start modeling for Pawpers when he turns five, well after I buy him that extra toy I promised him, and take him to the fair since really even though I said that I'd only do these things for him if he was potty trained by then I was still going to do it regardless". Janet giggled as she took another sip of her coffee, and soon faced Beth.

"So he really wets that much? Kids got one heck of a bladder on him huh?". Janet giggled. "Hmmm you know I think Pawpers makes a diaper for kids like that... Lemme see, what was it called again...?". Janet asked herself, the answer to her own question on the tip of her tongue.

"Uuum... That's it, baby bwocks! Whatchamacawwit Wiww fiwe off da baby bwock cannons!". Chimour commanded, holding fast to the mast of his ship as the potty pirates kept firing on them.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 pm

"Sure Fhera. I know their looking for kids around that age for the kids size range stuff." Trisha told her and nodded to Janet with a sigh. "Well lets see. Irene takes after mother. She's a big time specist, very high class and snobby, she thinks she's always right and knows better. She was against my marriage from the beginning and has never been warm around the boys. I won't leave them with her. One time I asked her to watch Lig for me when he was three. Apparently he used his diaper and she was certainly not going to change him. So instead she just took it off and strapped him to this potty she had. Lig was pretty upset when I got back. Warren bless his little heart went up to her and called her a mean old witch and I looked the other way when he knocked over a vase on the way out."

"Loading da Baby Block cannon!" Lig giggled as he grabbed a few and loaded them up as one roll of toilet paper flew over his head. "They can take ouw Plushies but they'll never get our diapees!"

(And How about the SS Crinkles or something cute like that? ^^)
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

"I can relate to that, I've had to ban my oldest sister from ever entering my house again." Beth said, ears twitching a bit.
She looked back at janet, "Yeah I think so. Somedays he'll be soaked right after I change him. Says he likes being a squishy kyu."

Will waited till Lig finished loading the cannon and tugged his soup pot helmet down lower, turning the large cannon and aiming up juuuust a little bit, "FIWE IN DA HOLE!"
The explosion rocked the ship, and left Will a little dazed, although it made a large splash and overturned one of the opposing ships.

Interestingly, the explosion was heard only as a faint pop by the adults in the next room.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Name: Marcus Hedgehog

Personallity : Fun-loving, but shy

Potty Training : Diapers 24/7

Refference : As shown on the avitar

Bio : Marcus is a huggible little hedgehog who enjoys having
fun wherever he goes. In his new surroundings, he sometimes
finds it difficult to make any friends at all as he is too
shy to meet them. He loves to draw and loves listening to
chiptunes (music that run in 8 to 16-bit).

==

Name: Lenard Hedgehog

Personallity: Most understanding, knows when to use some kindness, but,
like his wife, uses a lot of patiance.

Potty Training : training completed

Refference : Hmm, never though of that. This needs working out.
Till then, this is it: Brown lofers, teal kakies blue and lime-green
wool with white dress shirt. As for apearence, the muzzle, body colors
are the same as his son, but he has no front tooth sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Fhera looked out into the living room and chuckled. "What are those kids up to out there?" she wondered aloud. "Know how I could get him involved in that then Trisha?"

Nate looked around confusedly for a moment before grabbing some block himself. "I'll go for an air strike!" he squeaked before flapping his little wings with a block across the choppy waves.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:52 pm

"Wow sounds like a real ice queen... Oh and hey doesn't Pawpers make a mega diaper?". Janet asked curiously. "Those supposedly can last up to a full twenty four hours before needing to be changed, although it sounds kind of farfetched to me". Janet giggled, before finishing off her coffee cup which she soon set back down next to the pot of coffee.

"Anyways I think I'm going to go powder my nose real quick, oh and I'll be back just as soon as I can!". Janet said, leaving the three of them as she made her way into the bathroom, locking the door behind her before she started doing what she had to do.

"Hehe wooks wike we tank dewe battwe thip!". Chimour giggled before the felt the need to go, his entire face turning red as his bowels immediatley let loose, filling the back of his Pawpers to capacity. "M-Mooommy?". Chimour whined, feeling horrible for doing that in his pants.

Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 pm

"Oh you can just head to the Pawpers Headquarters building here in town and tell them you'd like to sign your boy up as a model. Tell them Mrs. Weather recommended you. Oh and yes they do Janet and it varies depending on how heavy a wetter you have but generally around 24 hours. They're called MegaPawpers in the younger size range and LongHauls in the adult size range. " Trisha said finishing off her coffee.

"Yeah! I fink we almost got em. Their going down. Quick Nate drop da last one and finish em off." Lig giggled with a smile before tilting his head looking back at Chimour a bit confused. Trisha heard him and got up from the kitchen and walked out into the living room.

"What is it lil guy? Are you Ok?" Trisha asked concerned though it didn't take long for her nose to determine what was the matter. "Oh I see. Do you want a change?"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 am

Fhera thanked Trisha and padded to the door after her just in time to catch Nate on his way back. "Whoah there little guy!" she giggled. "Thought we agreed no flying in the house silly. What're you kids doing out of your playpen?"

Nate blushed and fiddled with his paws. "T-takin on potty pirates..." He looked up with a sheepish grin and added. "We got them!"

Looking around at the blocks on the floor Fhera giggled and nuzzled the otter. "Looks like you sure did! Any other cubs out here need a change? I see one and feel a second."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next