The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!

Go down 
+2
Lig
Chimour
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 pm

"I don't want to go meet those other kids, Daddy." said Marcus, looking up at Lenard. "I know that they and their parents could be really mean."

Lenard disagrees. He shakes his head with a smirks as he unbuckles Marcus and then gets him out of his stroller. He sees that there is still trouble and fear in his eyes. "Now, Marcus. Remember, you need to give yourself and these guys a chance. Go over where they are now and say "hi". I'll be here when need by you. And for once in your life, relax. Keep a smile on your face for a start. You might even get in a few laughs. Try, for a change." "But Daddy--" Lenard turned him around and gently patting his diapered bottom to send him on his way. "Have a good time, son. Please, try." Lenard watches him walk to them for a bit before going to the other adults.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to abide by the rules)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 am

"Don't mention it diapee butt". Janet giggled, gathering up the changing supplies as she went about putting them up. "Also it's a pleasure you meethca Lenard, oh and your little one has nothing to worry about since my little boy, and the others aren't the bullying type". Janet said, picking up on Lenard, and Marcus's discussion thanks to her super good sense of hearing.

"I'm not widdwe...". Chimour said pouting a little bit as he continued to help clean up the room, stopping for a little while so he could take a look at the new kid for a second. "Gween fuw huh? Weww atweast ith thafe to thay dat he's diapeed wike me, and evewyone ewse". Chimour muttered to himself, glad that there still wasn't a very good chance of him being picked on over his diaper dependency.

(Marcus everyone is allowed one turn per rotation, and so even though there is no set order to any of this the one turn rule is important. Oh and hey I somewhat remember doing an rp with you one time, and even though I know this is a great deal off topic I believe that, for that rp you had your diapered chatacters only wear cloth diapers. I bring this up since everyone else's characters wear disposibles, and it may be something the toddlers could talk about with eachother, especially Lig's character since he seems to be the expert on all the newest disposibles out there, and on just diapers in general).

Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 am

Marcus is walking a few feet to Lig and the other toddlers, still feeling very fearful. He just doesn't know why does he put up with his optisim. Like Lenard said, however, he must at least try. Marcus imagines that he's sweating, heart beating rapidly and butterflies in his stomach can only mean one thing... Nervousness.

Lenard is very glad to hear such a thing is acknowledged. Now, this shows there's nothing to worry about, but that's not the only thing of which he's still concerned. "With Marcus' fear of meeting new people and making friends out of them, being bullied is not his only problem."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

(Marcus. ONE turn per rotation. You did NOT need to make a post there after Chimour. Here's a simple rule to follow. Don't post until everyone else in the RP has posted. So now once I respond. You don't post again until Everyone else has. Also Marcus. Why in the heck is your character so scared he's going to be bullied? If he's scared they'll make fun of him because of his diapers than obviously you haven't noticed that most of us are in just a diaper and a shirt or only a diaper. So that should be very obvious. )

"Yes I wouldn't worry about it. Every cub here is obviously still in diapers so there shouldn't be any problem on that front or any other." Trisha told Lenard as she helped gather up the changing supplies and put them away. "And well I guess since none of us have had any luck with potty training our little ones how about we exchange some diaper tips?"

"Hehehe. Hi there I'm Lig. This is Chimour, Terry, Will, and Nate. So um what should we play now guys?" Lig asked as he helped them finish cleaning up the toys and tried to think of a new game we could play.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Will watched the newcomer, still unsure what to think. Terry on the other paw, waddled right up and nosebeeped him, "hi marcus!"

After a few moments contemplation he turned back to the rest of the babies with a grin, "how bout we play cowboys?"

Beth sat down on the couch for a moment, still seeing a vague image of a ship overlaying it. her diaper gave a very audible crinkle, making her flush bright red again.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

(Well I'm sorry Nate, but seeing as how you're taking awhile I figured that I would skip over you, and take my turn so that the rp could go on).

"Diaper tips huh?". Janet giggled. "Well okay, I mean I dunno what we could really share with eachother that we wouldn't know already, but well I suppose it's worth a shot... Come along then people, we can talk more about this over in the kitchen". Janet said, walking back over towards the kitchen, not wanting someone to slip up in front of Chimour, and accidently speak up about his little medical issues.

"Dewe's no point getting tips for me mommy! I'ww twain out of diapees by the time I'm five, you'ww thee!". Chimour said, a determined look on his face as he said so. "... Tho hey dewe Mawcus, and yeah I thuppose we couwd pway cowboys, and engines if you think it'd be fun!". Chimour said.

(Ha everytime I say "Cowboys & Engines" I think about this Liberty Medical parody over on youtube where Wilbur goes completely insane X3).

Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:25 am

For someone who knows how to keep Marcus padded, this would prove fruitful for Lenard. "I would gladly take up that. I happen to some diaper tips myself." He is walking along with Trisha to the kitchen to tell them about it.

Marcus is peeking from between his fingers to see Lig and the rest in diapers. This may make him feel better knowing that he's not the only one. "Uh, hi..." he said, waving at them. "I would like to play too. Just how is it done?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

"Alright to the kitchen then." Trisha nodded with a smile and left the living room with them taking a seat at the table. "And even if we don't have any great tips that we don't already know I'm sure we'll all have some interesting stories."

Lig looked at Chimour about his statement about being potty trained and shook his head. "Well no me! Imma wear my diapers and nobody's gonna stop me! Not my mommy, not my daddy, not even da President cuz I...um...cuz diapees are great and I just won't that's cuz." Lig said crossing his arms before hearing the talk about playing Cow boys and Indians. "Oo! I like that. But we gotta decide who's gonna be who."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 am

Beth quickly followed the group to the kitchen, taking a seat and listening expectantly.

Terry shouted after them, "Imma wear diapee's foreber! eben when I can't gets pants on ober em!"

Will crawled his way back up on the couch and stared hard at the wall, unblinking.
And reality Burped...

The couch shifted into a long passenger coach, connected by more cars to a steam engine in the distance.
He wore a checkered shirt and red bandanna, a shiny bowler hat, and leather chaps that left his diaper quite visible.
He glanced back at the other cubs, tipping his bowler hat at them. "Gen'l men, I'd be much obliged if you'd draw ahms and prepare for the wuhst." He pulled out a dart revolver, and spun it's chamber ponderously.

Terry peered out the window, pointing at a group of bandits coming up alongside the train, all with faces covered by bandannas and carrying heavily loaded dart guns. "Dere here!"

Terry's outfit had changed too, leaving him wearing a painted diaper and eyepatch, mocassins, and an assorment of feathers tucked into his tightly braided hair. In his hands was an overly large dart rifle with ornate scroll work on the stock reading "he of wet pants".

(nerf darts for cubs, cuz real bullets would be awkward n.n')
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 am

(is it too late to get in on this one?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chinookorca/
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 pm

(Ofcourse not silly, we'd love it if you joined in! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:11 am

(Alright, cool!)

Name : Nocturne Scribe
Personallity : Very bright for his age, somewhat shy and awkward around other cubs, generally geeky and bookwormish, loves to see how things work (hide the screwdrivers!)
Potty Training : Trainers most of the time, diapers at night in the event of accidents
Refference : A cubby version of the brown/barn owl featured in my avvy pic, but a text blurb: auburn feathers, messy head feathers (hair), large plastic frame glasses, probably wearing a white shirt and black overalls with a sharfleet badge embroidered on the chest.
Bio : Nocturne is an exceptionally bright little guy, learning to read long before he got potty training down. He's in trainers at the moment, though there might be a little owlet inside that wants to resurface. He's a bit shy but very friendly once he's opened up to furs, just don't let him blather.

Name : Ellizabeth (Or "Elly") Frost
Personality : Elly is quite the bright spark, and very caring, she loves cubs of all ages, she has to be given her job as a pediatrition (cub doctor)
Potty Training : Long since learned
Refference : No picture available so text will have to do: A white feathered snowwy owl, wears glasses, and mostly whites and blacks. Normally she'd be in her doctor's work clothes arround this time, but it's her day off so she's gone with blue jeans and a white long sleeved shirt.
Bio : Elly is the adoring aunt of Noturne (on his mother's side), and takes her turn to watch the owlet every now and again. She works as a pediatrition at a local clinic she runs, and loves to take care of cubs of all ages. She isn't much of a stickler for potty training though, and is happy to acomidate whatever makes a cub feel best.

"But Auntie, I hardly see what trouble I could get into if I were to be left alone for a few hours." The five year old barn owl protested, doing his best to display all the maturity and vocabulary at his disposal. He was being lead along by the wing by his aunt who rolled her eyes and just smiled.
"Your mother would come home to a house full of half taken appart household objects and a litle owl neck deep in trying to fix it all, that sort of trouble." She said in a loving tone as she patted his semi-perminantly messy head feathers and rang the doorbell, having called ahead to a little get togeather, though arriving somewhat late due to getting off her shift later than she'd expected.
Nocturne for his part shifted on his sneaker-clad feet. "I did put the remote back togeather correctly last time..." He observed, adjustinghis glasses nervously. "But I don't li.... care overly for crowds..." He said, trying to keep a cubbish whine out of his voice.
"Aww, come on Nocturne, some of your friends will be there, and I'd hardly call it a crowd." She replied, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 am

"Oh geeze... Um wait here everyone, looks like I've got yet another guest or two to open the door for". Janet giggled as she walked out of the kitchen, and back into the living room prior to opening the door for her guests.

"Otay I gueth I'ww be an engine den!". Chimour giggled as his clothes changed into a pair of leather chaps, into a pair of mocassins, and into a little feathered head-dress, said chaps doing nothing to hide his diaper. "Ya can caww me he who snuggwes teddy beaws!". Chimour giggled as he took a little white paint, and drew a symbol onto his now bear chest, promptly grabbing his dart rifle after doing that.

Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am

Elly smiled as the door opened and she spotted the fur behind it. "Hello Janet, thankyou for inviting us." She said, glancing down and taking a moment to spot Nocturne who had slipped behind her legs and tail feathers, gently pulling him back out beside her. "Both of us." She said firmly, Nocturne for his part waving a wing and smiling shyly, but kept his beak shut for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm

"Oh we have another guest? More the merrier." Trisha said as she picked her Coffee back up and took a sip before waving to the newcomer.

"Well... I guess I'll be an Idjin too! Dat way dere won't be just one going up against so man bowboys." Lig giggled as his t-shirt transformed into a beaded leather vest and he got an indian head dress with two feathers in it, His diapee still fully exposed. "I'm Scampew Crinkles. I run fast and crinkles lots." Lig grinned before getting distracted momentarily seeing someone at the door. "Ooo! Dere might be another cowboy or idian coming to play!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 am

"It's splendid to have more come by for something like this." said Lenard, waving at the . "Do come in and sit with us."

"I lead a peaceful tribe that is neutral, but is strong. We fight to defend even those that try to take our land." said Marcus, having a pair of wool makasins, a diaper with pin with a (not-real) tomahawk on it and set of feathers on his head. "I am Chief Pininpading. How."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 pm

(sorry for the belated post. I finally have work and it's trying to kill me with many hours n.n')

Beth's ears shot up as she heard a train whistle and the roar of an engine close by, then she looked around embarassed, noting that none of the other adults at the table had heard a sound... Then she looked up at the newcomers and waved shyly.

Will leaned out of the car, the gold handle of a stout oakwood cane hooked through the door handle and clutched in his paw. With the other hand he aimed his revolver and fired several salvos, not at the bandits, but at their weapons. Terry dropped to the floor beside his brother, and carefully cocked and aimed his rifle, firing several shots indisciminately, often hitting saddle straps and hats, causing many embarassing tumbles for the robbers.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 am

(Okay well I think it's my turn now, and so I'm going to take it. Also Riolu has officially dropped out of this rp, after talking with him a little on Skype I found out that he just sort've lost interest in it).

"Think nothing of it Ellen! I wanted you two to come over, and join in on the fun today, so just relax, and make yourselves at home". Janet giggled as she knelt down to face Nocturne. "And that goes double for you kiddo! Go out there, and socialize with the others. Don't worry, they won't bite". Janet laughed, tussling Nocturnes head feathers.

"I tink thith isn't thupposed to be histowicawwy accuwate Pin-in-padding, I tink we'we thupposed to be wobbews, and steaw dewe cookies...". Chimour giggled, picking up his dart rifle. "I wiww twy not to pway to hawd doh...". Chimour said, firing off a shot at Terry's rifle.
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Elly smiled and waved to the other adults as she watched Janet talk directly to her nephew. "He'll warm up, Nocturne is just a bit shy arround other cubs." She explained.
"I... that was never something I considered ovrly likely..." Nocturne mumbled, blushing a bit through his cheek feathers as Janet ruffled his head feathers, and his aunt proceeded to help get his sneakers off.
"you heard her Nocturne, go have some fun hm? And I'll be in the next room right there." Elly reasured as she patted th younger owl's back and guided him toward the other cubs before straightening up and standing beside Janet.

Nocturn hummed to himself before making his way into the play area with the other cubs, glancing arround for anyfur he reckognized. "Uh... hello Lig." He greeted, waving a wing and glancing arround, hooting in mild suprise when a dart went past him. "I say..." He said, mimicing his father a bit, ajusting his glasses after having jumped slightly. "What's everyfur doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

"So Elly how have you two been?" Trisha asked as she sat back after watching the exchange between the two Owls. "It's nice to see you two here. I'm sure Lig will introduce Nocturne to everybody."

"Oh Hi Nocturne!" Lig giggled and scampered over to the owlet and gave him a big hug. "I didn't know you'd be coming over too! Oh we're playing Cowboys and Indians! Wanna play? Oh guys this is Nocturne. Nocturne that's Will and Terry over there and this is Chimmour. " Lig said pointing out each of them individually and excitedly happy to see another friend here as well.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 pm

(Is that everyone? Everyone that posted, I mean.)

Marcus is in shock and surprise to find that out. He might as well roll with it and see where it goes if he wants to keep the flow of the game of pretend going. "Uhg, then try not to get us caught, not-at-all-pail-but-fuzzy-face."

"Quite agree, quite agree." said Lenard. "It'll be a fine turnout indeed."
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 pm

(four day road trip x.x sorry for being so quiet)

"hey, whatcha shootin me fow? we on da same side" Terry said, looking back at chimour.

Will continued popping off shots at reins and hats, trying to dissuade the horse mounted robbers from coming any closer.

Beth stood from her chair and quietly walked out of the room, feeling completely out of place among all the older furs.
Moments later, a masked cat squatted down beside terry, carefully aiming a derringer at the first horse mounted robber's pistol...
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:02 pm

(Hehe sorry bout that Terry, what with how you worded your last post I thought Terry was on Will's side there for a minute hench why Chimour took a shot at his weapon...)

"Wait you on ouw thide? ... Thowwy bout dat buddy...". Chimour said, blushing a little as he promptly redirected his fire onto Will. "Awtho hey dewe Noctuwne! Hehe your name weminds me of da Wegend Of Zewda: Ocawina Of Time thince one of da songs you weawned on dat game wath cawwed 'Da Noctuwne Of Thadows'!". Chimour giggled. (If it's hard to decipher any of Chimour's baby-talk, I can post a translated version of what he said in little parentheses like this from now on if you'd like?)

"So Ellen how about we go exchange a few stories, and tips with eachother, and everyone else over in the kitchen? I should have some cookies left over if Beth hasn't finished them all off by now". Janet laughed.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 am

(i did word that backwards then >.< i'd meant for all the baby's [cowboy and indian alike,] to be fighting off the bad guys trying to rob the train.)
Back to top Go down
Chinook

Chinook

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Nocturne glanced arround at the other cubs, waving a wing quietly as Lig introduced him arround. "Pleased to met all of you." He said, in as grown up a way as he could, ajusting his glasses again and swuinting arround at the cubs assembled into their groups infront of him. "What precisely is everyfur playing?" H asked, his sharp hearing having only caught a few lines of what was going on before he walked in. He chuckled a bit at Chimour's comment and nodded, "well um... yes they do resemble eachother, though the name doesn't make a great deal of sense... you see nocturne means night time so it isn't really a kind of song at all." H said, slipping into his slight habit of sharing opinions and information weather furs wanted them or not.

Elly smiled and nodded to Janet, falling into step behind her toward where the other adults had been situated. "I imagine all of us have our stories to share with this roomful." She said, glancing back over her shoulder in the classic owlish manner before taking a seat and smiling oover at Trisha. "Myself and Nocturne are doing quite well, his parents are having me watch him for the afternoon while they are out shopping and doing some house work, and thought I may as well bring him somewhere he has furs his age to play with instead of infront of the TV or with his beak in a book."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Rugrats Rp!   Babyfur Rugrats Rp! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Rugrats Rp!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next