The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:03 am

[I shall allow you to post Riku before continuing myself.]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:40 am

Riku smiled and watched

Fouba blinked very confused
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:48 pm

"What do these rulers matter to me?" he asked, sounding uninterested in what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:08 pm

the evil one grins. "if we get to the ruling part we will forever be at war and soon the planet will become bnothing and all on it no matter wehat they are willl soon die." scarlet says grinning evilly. askala nods.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:37 pm

He yawned, looking bored. "Your words mean nothing to me..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Riku snored haveing fallen asleep from pure bordom
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm

scarlet grabs hektors arm growling she hoists a bit and tosses hektor into a wall. "scarlet please dont!" askala says scarlet was growling she holds her arm out and a strong deep dark energy comes from her hand. black looking lightning coarses off her hand she jabs into riku's stomache and knocks the air out of him. she then leaves and starts to search for a castle to take over.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:07 pm

Fouba appeared infront of scarlet catching her in the face with a electrified blade
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:56 pm

He got up and dusted himself off. He looked annoyed, nothing more. "Well, you're strong, for a fleshy I'll give ye that darlin'. But I'm annoyed now...What'dje have to go and do that for, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:18 pm

"shes gone..." askala says. "she doesnt like being told shes boring..." scarlet had dodged the blade and succesfully hit riku then left vanishing.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:02 pm

((ok...did my attack just get cancled?))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:18 pm

((gah sorry i didnt notice your attack!))
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:42 am

"damn" Fouba whispered
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:08 am

"Let's go after her...it's one fleshy female, what harm can she do against an assassin, a vampire, and a pack of wolves?" he asked with a dark, wolfish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:18 am

"uh... shes a demon and im an angel." askala says.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:17 pm

He turns to her. "No matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:02 pm

Riku smiled getting up " fine by me"

Fouba giggled " allright lets go"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:08 pm

Hektor calls the wolfpack but only part of them arrive. "Where are the others?" he asked, and a few of them point to a nearby ridge, where the rest of the pack advances, and the leader stands up to Hektor. "We're through with takin' orders from a pup like you...stand down old man, or we'll be forced to hurt you..." he said with a snarling laugh.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:18 pm

Riku growled " rebellious little fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 pm

Hektor turned to Riku. "No offense my friend, but wolves deal with their problems...respect thing."

The rebel leader snarled. "Gonna fight or run pup?" he asked with a laugh. "I had no respect for you from the start. You talk big but you dress like a pup. Look like one, therefore must BE one..." The rebels laughed at this.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:05 am

Riku slid ot of the way

Fouba growled " how dare you call my master a pup" he twirled his knife growling
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:08 am

askala sighs. "you!" she says walking up to them. she was in heavenly form.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:42 pm

"This is my fight..." he said, barely controlled rage in his voice as the rebels keep taunting him. He finally let out a rabid snarl and threw a hard punch, easily able to fell and oak tree. The rebel leader dodged it and caught him in the leg, throwing him to the dirt. They laughed harder and Hektor got to his feet, as the two leaders began to circle each other.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:13 pm

*A woman walks up to a laptop in the middle of a barren desert she was under a black cloak with a skull broach. she held up a large staff and slammed the end on the keyboard of the laptop sending lightning through it. "i hearby revive this rp in the will of the gods..." she bows and walks off into the distance.*
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:14 pm

[Can you do that?]
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next