The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:07 pm

"Happy?" he growled, his paw starting to heal. "Clumsy fool..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:28 pm

Fouba smiled "yes it dose...it makes me very happy"

Riku looked at Fouba his eyes narrowing " i would not have given him that kill...Hecktor you had Naru in your grasp and you did not kill him"

" Becouse the bastard killed my brother!!" Fouba yelled

" and that gives you a right to kill...that bastard turned Hecktor aginst us and caused our other friends to leave...all of us had a right to kill him you fool"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:53 pm

"That gives me but one task left..." he remarked as his paw healed and he ripped out Naru's black heart and shredded it, covering a few feet around him with the demon's black, acidic blood. "Now I feel better...and...odd..." the demonic aura cleared around him as the demon finally lost his grip and it made him dizzy as he sat down to clear his head. His eyes lost their black haze and he returned to normal after all.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:19 am

Fouba blinked "Master whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:50 pm

kaela walks up whimpering she licks his cheek. "master are you alright? i felt something as you destroyed his heart."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:52 pm

"L-leave me...I'd been running on that bastard's hatred the whole time and had cut myself off from the source..." he got out, trying to get his normal energy back that had been locked up by the more powerful demonic energies given to him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:31 am

Riku smiled "see why never to trust a demon"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:40 pm

kaela sighs happily. "good your not gonna die." she says smiling. kaela's ears perk up as she hears a whisper that only she can hear. "did someone say something?" she asks looking around confused.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:52 pm

"I didn't...and now I do, thanks for the tip..." he said irritatedly, feeling his strength return slowly despite being blanketed by the healing blue-tinged glow of Ashindi Askulka.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:56 pm

Riku sits down

Fouba began healing Hecktor slowly
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:45 pm

He soon gained his feet and felt better. "Thank you...now...what to do next..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:50 pm

there was a eerie chuckle that only kaela could hear. "hmmm? whos there?" kaela asks. "heh im... you." the voice in her head says. "me?" kaela asks. "GAH!" kaela says holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:38 pm

Riku blinked at Kaelas antics
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Hektor did as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:04 pm

kaela collapses twitching a bit her shadow though appeared to be grinning.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:26 pm

Riku watched intently
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:53 pm

kaela stops twitching as her eyes seem to change color from emerald to red. she then grins and stands up. "heh i need some action." she says as she starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:37 pm

"W-where are you going?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:45 pm

"probably go kill knights or kings which ever comes first." she says as she keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:23 pm

"What? Wait, come back here! Why are you going to do that?" he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:37 am

"because..." an image of her in evil armor standing over his corpse on a pile of corpses with an evil looking flag and flames in the background flashes in his mind as his eyes meets hers. "im evil." she says grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:52 pm

He snarled at the image. "Is that a threat?" he asked, his voice cold and his tone sharp.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:16 pm

Fouba dashed after her appearing infront of her his hand ablace with burning lightning " move and die bitch" he said with a snarl
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 am

her grin widens "mabye-GAH!" she holds her head and then sits down "no im in control." the evil sounding voice says. "No this is my body!" kaela says angrilly it sounds more like her this time. her eyes change from red to a light blue. "huh? uh whats going on?" she asks in a sort of angelic voice.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:00 pm

He drew one of his blades slowly, holding it in a defensive position. Just in case, ya?
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next