The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:13 am

Wolves started to emerge from the trees, surrounding them near completely as Hektor started to come into view.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:30 am

kaela runs up to ther house but stops seeing riku. "you." she says angrilly
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:38 am

" Hello Kaela" Riku said with a fanged smile " so nice to see you...how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:58 am

"meh ive been good." she says smiling. "sorry for the killing you thing and all i just have a thing against being a slave." she says smiling. "and im alot stronger now." she grabs his hand and holds him up. "i could be your mistress." she says grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:27 am

" hmm...possibly" Riku said with a smile jumping off of her hand and landing " now then...shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:13 am

"As long as you dont kill my master and leave him alone sure I'll go with you." She says as she looks at Hektor. "Technically its not betraying you if I return and dont kill you. Lets kill naru." Kaela says growling.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:15 pm

Riku nodded and flew foreward sliceing his way through a group of narus minions
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:43 pm

kaela follows him mauling minions that try to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:55 pm

Fiouba ran after them knives in hand

Riku continued to slay
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:38 pm

He let out a blood-chilling howl. "Kill my children, tonight we feast on the blood of the betrayer..." the wolves run forward and begin to demolish Naru's forces as he simply follows in their wake, sword in paw. [he had two blades before, Riku's and another's and Riku reclaimed his sword, so he has one if I'm not mistaken]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:16 pm

((riku has his red blade the one he had when he died))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:47 pm

[So then Hektor still has his twin blades?]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:43 pm

((ya))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:49 pm

[Gotcha.]

He headed into the bloody mess, grinning madly. "Tonight...we dine on demon's blood."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:49 pm

kaela runs ahead and sends a massive ground quaking roar through naru's forces.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:24 pm

Riku sliced a demons head in two as Naru appeard swathed in a black cloak "you all dare to come to my home"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:44 pm

kaela roars as she tackles him and starts clawing at him she rips one of his arms off.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:49 pm

Naru growls acid spraying her in the face from his arm
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 am

she sends massive gusts of wind from her wings as she tries to wipe her face off. she sends naru flying into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:16 am

Riku moved infromt of her flying and stabbing Naru and slashing madly moveing for Fouba whos hand sparked with lightning as he hit naru
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Hektor moved and grasped Naru by the throat, snatching him out of the air. "This time, it's personal....This won't be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I will..." He snarled and bit deeply into Naru's tendon, located on his shoulder, loving the taste of bittersweet revenge. He then shoved a huge paw into his gut and ripped out his stomach and large intestine, tossing them to his wolven brethren. "If anyone wants a piece of what's left of him, say so now...I'm just getting started..."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:49 pm

Fouba growled sending his blade into Narus throat " i want to be the one to kill him" Fouba growled
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:22 pm

He snarled in pain, his paw grasping Naru by the throat, therefore Fouba had just impaled his paw. He breathed heavily out of his nose, eyes burning. "Watch...where...you strike..." he growled. Naru fell gracelessly from his grasp and he held his paw up to the moonlight to wait for it to heal.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Fouba beheaded Naru in a single slice of his blade
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:42 am

kaela growls as she cleans her eyes. she then sits down. wings retracted.
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next