The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character lounge. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Riolu uses the sticky silk encasing his body to manage to somehow climb up Zena's back and onto her shoulder. "I could use a cuddle too! And I bet both me and this foxy could use a change. Ninetales scared me a little bit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:45 pm

joey stares at the plushie with even more curiosity now and gives it a light poke to see if it really is real or not
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Rory watched Zena snuggling Kin.He also saw what Ninetales did to Riolu and he got a little scared too.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm

"Puu~!" she says before blowing bubbles up at Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm

His cheeks turned bright red as he looked up at Riolu. "N-nuuu, I dun need a change!"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Rai shrugs and smiles at Ninetails."Well I like seeing payback as much as anyone else. Need some help fending off the mauraders?" He asks, hooking a thumb back at the cubs

Nick chuckles and pets your head."Dont worry she wont do that to you
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Ninetales smiles at Raikan and shakes her head. "Nah. I could probably keep them all back with one tail if I wanted. Tickling is a very powerful weapon if used right. Just look at Lig and the result of my tickling him. (I remember Lig wet while being ganged upon by all nine tails.) I do wonder though if any would be interested in trying to be a pokemon."

Riolu just giggles on Zena's shoulder. "What a pity. Diaper changes are fun."

Lucario splutters a bit and then smiles. "Must be a digimon."
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 pm

joey looks at everyone else and gulps a little but being a bit shy around so many new people

"hello" he says a bit shyly
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Rory was glad to hear that and contuines to suck on his bottle.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 am

The caterpiller leans and waves about a being touched by joey and now decides that to complete his mission he must turn all the furs in the house hold into butterflies to save them from the booger that lives under the kitchen sink.

He quickly wraps around Zee-Zee and gives the squirrel fully functional wings and then snuggles around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:15 am

Zena smiles, nuzzles Riolu and pats Kin's padded bottom, saying "Are you sure about that, sweetie? You did just wake up from a nice long nap, after all, I bet you're a soggy little foxie..."

Zee-Zee flaps his wings and chirps "Yay! I got wings and a new scarf! This is the best plushie ever!"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:49 am

Riolu giggles from his perch. "A mommy can always tell foxie!" He turns to Zena and whispers into her ear, "Did he squish when you did that?"

"Ri! Be nice now!" Both Lucario and Ninetales call over as they heard what Riolu said perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 am

"Puu~!" kaela says before her wings flap fast as she floats off slowly. She floats around the room playfully blowing bubbles at people.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 am

The kit blushed immensely when Zena patted his rump, hiding his face shyly in his paws. "Meep!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Rory was done with his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 am

Rai smiles at Ninetails and then grins evilly as he takes out the crest from around his neck and points it at her."Lets make it a bit fairer then!!" He says, zapping her with the power suppression crest

Nick smiles and lifts Rory up, burping him gently
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:12 am

Rory lets out a big burp.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:45 am

A figure flips through the air catching kaela and landing behind Ninetails. the figure turns to face everyone revealing to be a catdog that had two large horns comming from the side of its head. it had hooves and black wings. Sasha smiles with a Toothy grin. "Why hello there." she says. she appeared to be the size of a preteen. she was also padded. the thing was though she was wearing a tie dye shirt, a denim vest, bell bottom pants, a piece chain, and ourple sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 am

"Hello there." Lucario said, walking towards the new person (stealthily taking out his crest and flashing it towards Nintales with only her noticing). "Welcome to the den!"

Ninetales grins just as evily at Raikan. "I know I said I'd never curse you again without your asking but I have rules on using my own curses against me." With that she snags Lucario's crest and zaps Raikan with her physical regression curse and the tickle curse before snagging his crest and tossing them both to Lucario.

"That may have been a bit much Ninetales." Lucario laughed. "Thanks for not undoing yours though. He is right there should be some sort of an equalizer for you and the cubs."

Ninetales nods and then smiles at Raikan adoringly. "I'll bet none of the cubs here ever imagined they'd get to play with you as a peer instead of a fun grown-up before."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 am

Zena chuckles and nuzzles the blushy little foxie gently, saying "Oh, now, Kin, don't be shy, a soggy diaper's nothing to be embarrassed about! Let's get you changed before you tinkle again..." as she carries him and Riolu over to the changing table.

Zee-Zee sees what's happening with Rai and Ninetales and flutters over there, squeaking "Raikan's gone little! Yay!"
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 am

The kit whined, burying his face into Zena's chest. "Don't like being weeet.." he pouted, tail drooping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 am

"That's okay!" Riolu says to Kin, smiling teasingly. "I can like being wet enough for the both of us. It just means a nice change!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 am

Rory giggles after he burped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 am

Nido drops his jaw to the floor when he sees Raikan shrink into a Mewtwo-cub. "Whuh..? Big cat-roo ish all wittle now!" He giggles, but then realizes that anything that happened to Raikan may happen to him as well and he gets scared again.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 pm

joey looks over at the mewtwo with a confused look not knowing how he got so small, so quickly like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next