The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Character lounge. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Marcus then backs off for a bit to pick up a plushie and re-engage with Ninetales.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Rai blinks, his shirt and pants in a bundle around him as he grumbles and snaps his fingers and is reclothed in overalls and a red shirt."So not fair." He remarks as he looks up at nine tails.

Nick smiles at Rory and lets him down out of his arms
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm

"I think a curse for a curse is fair enough." Ninetales teased. "Besides, the cubs are happy to have a cutie like you to play with now."

Lucario chuckles a bit when he feels Nido's anxiety. "Don't worry little guy. You're too young already for her to do that to you. And she couldn't if she wanted too now. Her ability to do that is blocked and I'm the only one right now who can undo that."

Ninetales notices Marcus's intent immediately. "You sure you want to face me alone Marcus? I've got nine tails at the ready to tickle you."

Lucario quickly tells the cubs Joey, Lig, Zee-Zee, and even little Raikan telepathically, "You should help Marcus out. You might still be outnumbered five to nine but it's still better odds and you can all work together to defeat the pirate kitsune."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

joey goes and stands next to marcus ready to give him some help wanting to make lotsa new friends
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Rory smiles at Nick and hugs his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Marcus is glad to have someone backing him up while facing the pirate kitsune, who guards the plushie treasure like her own.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Rai looks at her and shrugs as he walks over to the toy chest and digs out a wooden katanna, then grins and walks up next to marcus, one hand on the hilt of the sword."Lets do it!"

nick smiles and nuzzles him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:35 pm

(Sorry for dropping out there. What's going on? I'm a lil lost here.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Xenon awakes from his sleep, refreshed and renewed, his tummy no longer aching as he sat up slowly in the play pen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes "Wha...whats going on?" he asked to no one in particular, wondering how he got in the play pen in the first place as he watched the other cubs playing curiously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Rory giggles and snuggles Nick.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 pm

(We are playing pirates with Ninetales. I was pillaging the plushie pile with them, but was also engaging in mock combat with her, pretending we're in a sword fight.)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 pm

(Lucario urged you and Zee-Zee to help Marcus take on Ninetales along with a regressed Raikan and Joey)

Ninetales widened her eyes just a little as the three cubs stood in front of her. "Hmmm, three of ya' now huh. I can take ye' all on!" That said she draws nine feathery, plushie swords hidden within the furr of each of her tails. "Try me now."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Marcus tries to make a swing at one of her tails. What he doesn't know, however, is that he is about to make a big mistake that a child shouldn't ever make to a parent. From a back swing, he then hits one of Ninetales' tails at full force. So, now, he's really in for it.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Sasha's eyes widdened. "You guys are playing pirate?!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:54 am

"Yeah Join in and help!" Lig giggled and charged at Ninetails and grabbed hold of two or three of em. "I got some of her tails! Someone get da rest!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 am

Sasha grinned and pounced Ninetails. "Avast! I be the Swash buckling Sasha! Ye be relinquishing those plushies now ye hear? Arrrrr~!" she giggled when she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:11 am

While Rory was snuggling Nick,he was watchlng Lig and the others play.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am

Ninetales barely noticed when Marcus hit her tail. She did notice however when several cubs pounced on her. "Ack! There's too many of you now! Luc! Ri! Help me!" She yelped playfully.

Lucario shakes his head and smiles. "Sorry, but I'm busy with another cub right now plus I have to guard the crests." Riolu laughs and says, "And I'm tied up at the moment thanks to you. Plus I could have sworn you said you'd take them all on at once." He looks up at Zena cutely and says, "The stickiness should have worn off by now so all you have to do is pull and they'll fall right apart and soon disintigrate so not much mess."

Lucario notices Marcus looks nervous and says, "Don't worry about her Marcus. She's a tough old bird and can take a lot worse than that. Don't go hitting her on purpose though. Just because she can get hit by a car and walk away with only a limp doesn't mean you should go hitting full force. You can still hurt her feelings."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Rai charges in with a chuckle and snags 3 of ninetails remaining tails, grabbing firmly onto them

Nick looks down at Rory."Do you wanna go play?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 pm

He never even notices another thing about a Ninetales like whoever grabs even one of a Ninetales' tails will suffer a thousand year curse. With that in mind, he backs off and begins to hide behind the plush pile.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Lucario simply laughs at Ninetales' predicament. "Wow Ninetales! You're getting beaten by less cubs than you have tails? Come on! Certainly you can do better then that?"

Ninetales laughs and glares at him with a look that plainly said, "You're so lucky I don't have my curses right now." She tries to (gently) shake off the cubs that were on her but fails miserably.

Lucario notices Marcus hiding and can feel his new concern. "You don't have to worry about her cursing you Marcus." he says. "She couldn't even if she wanted to at the moment and she wouldn't curse you as a result of this. Go ahead and help the others. She's got three tails left to grab ahold of or you can just pounce her. She's about ready to fall over as it is. then it's payback time for that tickling she gave Lig!"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Marcus looks over at the the other cubs going at it with Ninetales and decided to go back and help them out.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm

joey readies to pounce ninetails. with a flick of his tail he lept up into the air and grabbed hold of a couple of her tails and giggles having fun playing with the others
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Rory shooked his head no and looks at Nick.

"Me stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm

"Hehehe. Hold on guys we got her were we wants her. Those plushies be ours soon!" Lig called out giggling having fun as he felt the fluffy soft tails wriggling in his arms almost like a living plushie of shorts.

Warren meanwhile laughed a little watching. "Let this be a Lesson Ninetails. A horde of cubs on a mission is a force to be reckoned with." Warren told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next