The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character lounge.

Go down 
+23
Tugscarebear
Chinook
Torterenek Waker
Salem
Legandaryhon
Chrono
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru
Daervhir
terry
Blackfirefox6
joeytheotter
Kin, the adorable fox
Sasha Nekosune
Neptune_Orca
Chimour
Lig
deltagumon
Zee-Zee
Marcus Hedgehog
Riolu
Twilight_Prophet
Raikan
Baby Eevee
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Character lounge. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Berto got up and followed luc
"sounds good I wonder what everybody else is up to?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Marcus' crying then turns to whimpers and sniffles while hearig the soothing lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 am

The 'old' vulpine smirks a bit. "'bout time I got a response...what, you guys all deaf or something?" he asked, looking the figure over. "What exactly are you anyways? I've never seen anything like you before..." he mused, rubbing his chin. "May I come in or is that not allowed?" he asked with a chuckle. "My name is Matashi Oha, last daimyo of the emperor." he said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:53 am

Rai nods."Still a neat trick. Ninetails looks cozy..." He then gets an evil grin."Does she ever wear diapers?" HE whispers to Ri

Shadow Rai nods and looks at terry, then at Oha, giving him a bow."Greeting Daiymo Sama. Please come in." He says as he opens the door for the both of them to follow.

Nick nods and pats Eliiwood's head."Well your all diapered up, so your ready to go and play."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 am

Ri giggles madly. "Not that I know of, It'd be wierd seeing her in a diaper. Luc said she was in one once but it was cause of some kind of accident. I asked her about that and she almost turned completely red."

Luc guides Berto over to the kitchen and smiles at him. "Looks like everyone is up to their usual mischief. So what you wanna eat?"

Ninetales continues to hum soothingly to Marcus, happy he's calming down now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 pm

(Yeah sorry, but Chimour was pulled away from the action and taken to the X-Zone which is my own little creation where unresponsive people in an rp go to relax).
Chimour was soon teleported back from the X-Zone, and into the house near the toy pile like where he was when he was teleported, and with a little hawaiian shirt, and sun glasses on.
"I'm back". Chimour said giggling as he drank a little from the iced tea he was given in the X-Zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Eliwood mutters to himself with a grin: "Yeah, right. But someone is going to pay for this. You'd better get yourself some fireproof clothing, Natasha."

He then notices a teleportation nearby and toddles over in Chimour's direction.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

"Heya". Chimour greeted cheerfully at the approaching Eliwood with a broad smile on his face.
"What's your name?". Chimour asked curiously.
(This is the first time I have interacted with your character in this little rp yet).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Eliwood looks at the bat from head to toes and back. He then offers his claw.
"The name is Eliwood, and I appear to be dumped in here. Who is you, and how did you get here?" He says with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm

"My name's Chimour, and I don't weawwy know how I got here". Chimour said honestly as he took the claw offered to him and shook it.
"Well do you wanna play?". Chimour asked smiling.
(Chimour can speak in perfect english up until a word which consists of more then five letters. A word bigger then five letters long comes out as baby talk).
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Rory wanted to be alone for a bit,he sits in the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 am

Matt nods to the creature. "My thanks..." he said with a smile as he enters, one paw on the pommel of his blade. His claws click on the steps as he slips inside, looking around at the kitish chaos. "My...this reminds me of my own kits." he mused with a smile. He started taking a tour of the building, silent as a wraith save the occasional nearly inaudible rustle his padding made.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 am

as terry walks, his limp changes to a waddle, pants dissolving into the air, revealing his thickening diaper. and his coat shortens to a sweater, but he doesnt seem to notice. interestingly however, his height doesnt change a bit.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 pm

berto snuggled luc and walked with him to the kitchen,
"I dunno, I think we might have some left over pizza though!
I really like pizza!"

He said smiling wide and looking about at all the comotion
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Rory was enjoying himself in the tall grass.

Now no one can see him.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Shadow Rai looks over his shoulder at them both as he smiles."Mmm so you have some experince taking care of Cubs?" He asks as he looks at the diaper terry wears with a smile.

Rai looks up as his clone walks over and he looks at Ri."One minute." He says and deals his clone a hefty kick in the gnads as it winces and dissapears as he looks at terry and Matt."Welcome to the daycare."

Nick looks around and wanders out into the backyard, flopping down in the grass to soak up some sun near rory
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Ri winces seeing how Raikan get's rid of his clone. "Did you really have to do that to get rid of it daddy Raikan?" Ri suddenly realizes what he said and begins turning a distinct shade of lavender. He curls up into a tight ball that begins quivering as it slowly turns the same color with his blushing.
(I know Riolu don't learn defense curl but who said this had to be cannon?)

Luc open the fridge with a grunt and finds a box of pizza fotunately on a shelf his height. He pulls it out and opens it up to reveal enough pieces for an entire pizza but with several different toppings. "So what kind of toppings do you want?" He aksed looking at Berto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Rory looks up and sess Nick beside him.

He smiles at Nick and laids beside him.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:24 am

terry sniffs deeply and his eyes widen, revealing blood red irises, "he's been here, i can smell it..."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am

The vulpine turned, one paw on the handle of his blade. Upon seeing the speaker he relaxed and nods. "Forgive me...old habits die hard as they say." he said apologetically. "Aye, I have experience. Let's just say you don't live to be my age without it." he said with a hearty laugh. He pulled a metal gauntlet from his kimono's pocket and slipped it on his left paw, pulling a set of caps over the knuckle area. "Are you one of the 'heads of house'?" he asked, gazing about the room. His body was young and flexible but his eyes revealed a much older, wiser man within.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:26 am

Rai nods in response to Matt's anwser."I guess you would have to be. Yes I am one of the heads of the house you could say. Your welcome to stay here as long as you like Daiyamo." He says giving him a nod and then looks down with surprise at Ri, chuckling and rubbing his ears as he curls up."Awww its okay Ri." He says cooing softly to him.

Nick gently wraps an arm around rory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 am

Eliwood: "Well, since there ain't nothing else I could do... Yeah, lets play. Can you fly with those wings?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 am

"Yeah, but I can't fly very high". Chimour said as he used his wings prior to floating up, and hovering there.
"Does that mean you have an idea?". Chimour asked curiously while still hovering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:47 am

"Maaaaaybe. You see, I don't know how well I can fly now I'm smaller. Want to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 am

"Sure". Chimour said smiling as he kept hovering there in mid air.
(o.o Sorry I jumped the gun..).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character lounge.   Character lounge. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character lounge.
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next